Closed Thread
Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mammaliz.... congrats...OMG OMG OMG....

my hpt was like that ..took ages to come up and a faint line...
    good luck for the blood test... I think that its the best ever pressie for DP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeforbub – I am so sorry your clinic let you down. Sometimes I think they just don’t get the emotional roller coaster and pain we have to endure with IVF. I also put systems in place to brace myself for pain / bad news. It is awful they did not stick to what they told you re: thawing. I can not imagine the lonliness of hearing the news on your own. Maybe your not ready to speak to the scientist now, but if you have questions … you have a right to ask and having some explanation may assist? I also have a child, and there is some comfort that we have successfully managed to have a child. I can understand you taking bubhub out of your life. Sometimes you need to walk away in order to walk forward. Good luck and I wish you all the best with your lovely family
    Goodhope – How are you ?
    Otgirl - How did you go with your egg collection. I have been thinking about you and your current journey. Esp as this is such an important cycle for you.
    LuckyAPA – OMG OMG. That is such wonderful news! You are a lucky girl ! You know I had three eggs. Two put back in .. one was only so-so. And… it did make it to frostie stage, so you never know. Besides no one is going to allow you to put back more than 2. Besides you don’t want to be octomum, do you ? hee hee
    Sunny15 – I cheated and insisted on a BT this morning. Hee hee. Should know something by this afternoon. It is my DP birthday … so we didn’t want to wait. I remember when I changed clinics, I felt like such a traitor I wrote my FS a personal thank you letter for all the support and care she had given us over the last 2 years. We are funny things ~ only 15 sleeps. That is so exciting for you
    Micca – Hmmm. I don’t know if I can dance just yet.. but I have moved from despair to hopeful optimism. Thank you so much for your well wishes
    ATM – Rang the clinic insisted on a BT this morning. They have okay’d it with the warning … it wont mean much/anything. At the same time reporting there is nothing in my drug regime that would provide a P on a HPT. Will still have to have a BT on Monday. Encouraged though – faint second line but it still is a line, right? BT complete waiting.. waiting. DP was crying all the way into the clinic. I think I have killed him emotionally from last night – we are not pregnant, to this morning… we might be pregnant and it is his 42nd birthday today. It is all a bit much. If I am preg... what an amazing birthday present??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I am waiting next period in the early June. Next Tues, we are going to see nurse, so will know everything. we will let you .
    mammalinz- pray for you . good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me rant - I haven't stopped crying for the last 30 minutes, I am hysterical - I am pregnant. I have a HCG level of 243. I need to have another BT Monday morning to confirm. This is beyond my wildest dreams. I was convinced due to my age and my poor, poor cycles to date, this cycle was only going to confirm the beginning of the end. I am trying not to get too excited. I know being pregnant does not translate into a live birth. It is another step. Thank you to everyone on here for supporting me and helping me through this IVF nightmare. I would not have survived without all the encouragement, advice, suggestions and tips.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz - I have everything crossed for you but don't give up today's result is negative, there is still a chance.

AFM - 3 eggs collected today. I just hope I get some fertilisation this time. I will know this time tomorrow whether I am still in the game or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    mammalinz...that is a fantastic beta... make sure to ask what your progesterone level is as well as that will help tell if it is a solid pregnancy... and the further good news is that a pregnancy from a fresh cycle with frosties means that the chances of getting pregnant from the frosties is double that of a BFN with frosties... the next 2 weeks are going to be hard for you...gosh I hope we can all make it through the weekend in the wait for your next beta.... congrats

otgirl.......fingers crossed for your 3 eggies and a good fert report...

lucky... great egg report.. those must be some good quality eggs there with that fert report...fingers crossed that they have a great day 3 report...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz - congratulations, we were obviously both posting at the same time before. I am so happy for you. It turns out that the clexane is worth it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mammalinz - Congratulations....that is such wonderful news. Im so happy for you....hopefully you are the first of many BFP's for this thread.

otgirl - Congratulations on 3 eggs..... for all fertilising....your turn next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Otgirl – 3 eggs. That is great! How are you feeling about it? Lets hope you get a couple of good fertisation eggies they can pop back in ! I am crossing everything for you ! Did you have doctor L Bernstein perform your procedure ? She did mine in Hawthorn. She was so nice !! Compared to N's bedside manner - not that I am complaining - I am thrilled with him !! Ha ha – yes it does look like the Clexane has helped ! I wonder how long I have to keep injecting – not that I mind !
    Micca - I spoke with my FN and she said my progesterone was 46 and HCG is 243. It is really very early days, yet. Apparently I have to have blood tests every week – till week 7, then a scan. This sounds kind of stressful !
    Sunny15 – Thank you – I am still in shock. I am off to the chemist to buy vitamins – The next couple of weeks are going to be scary, exciting and so unknown.

ATM - today is day 14. My HCG is 243 and my progesterone is 46. I have no idea what this means of course - my FN stated it was encouraging. Encouraging doesnt sound like I have it in the bag. So... I am nervous. I am continuing with the visualisation - maybe I should book another hypnosis app?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

I have been lurking but not posted for a long time, after that horrible post about 40+ women TTC, some while back.

HOWEVER .... I couldn't come in here & not post. So mammalinz

Wow, just wow, soooo happy for you & great HCG level !!

All the best for stickiness galore.

Hi to all the other lovely women here, big hugs wherever you are in your cycles & dreams.
    Last edited by lilbirdy; 20-05-2011 at 18:59.