ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    micca - i hear you. i had an apartment in sydney that i had before i moved up here to whoop whoop, and i have now sold it just so we can do ivf again...and maybe even again. i can always buy another apartment. we just didn't want to get to 60 and wish we'd done this.

deb11 - i'm just wondering how common implantation bleeding is? does anyone know?

afm - well, another scan today. it showed 4 follicles on one side and the other, well, there were almost too many to count, i could see at least 8 or 10 but the fs kept moving the thing too fast and i couldn't count them. had my trigger injection tonight and egg collection is all scheduled for wednesday morning. fingers crossed there are some eggs in them there follicles!!!!
    i feel very lucky that my cycle seems to be a quick one compared to some people on here. ivf is a mentally difficult thing to do at the best of times, but to be put through a cycle that goes for months would have to be torture. but then i suppose we do what we have to do don't we.........

off to bed now.
    ciao

LuckyAPA

Thanks
    Reviews
    tens2many - huh - 3 months into a cycle. Im confused...? Ah that is exciting for you - scan in a couple of days. How are you feeling?

lucykAPA - good luck for Wednesday - it has come around so quick for you -

ATM - feeling blah - did a HPT - came back negative - feeling like I am not pregnant and another cycle hits the dirt. BT on Monday
    Last edited by mammalinz; 16-05-2011 at 21:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I went to see new FS yesterday. He said he can give me 450 to 600 per day.It' good .hopefully , can have more eggs. He aslo said he had 2women with low AMH <1 gave birth. thats 's encouraging me. But he only want to transfer 2 days embro not 5 days. so I am a little bit worry. 5 days embro is better than 2 days. is there anybody here have same experience for been transfered 2 days enbro? he will use flash cycle on me this time.
    many thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz - don't give up yet, you never know. When your BT?

Tens - good luck with your EPU next week whichever day it is. I hope you get a lot of good eggs.

Deb11 - There is a lot of waiting around but hopefully it will be worth it for you.

Lucky - good luck with EPU tomorrow. Hopefully you will only have to do this once.

Goodhope - I think most people will tell you that it makes no real difference whether the embie is put back at 2 days or 5 days. It does tend to be earlier in older women and many women have achieved a BFP with an early one.

AFM - Scan and BT tomorrow with EPU Friday or Saturday. Hopefully this time there will be some fertilisation. As I will be 45 in 2 weeks, this will be my final cycle so I have to try and stay positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodhope – so happy you have found a FS your are happy with. 450 -600 will definitely pump it up for you, that’s for sure. What is a flash cycle? I have only ever been lucky to do 2 transfers so far, and both have been on day 2.
    Otgirl – Good luck with the scan and BT tomorrow. Remember you only need one good egg. I realize having loads of follies doesn’t mean all that much – it really comes down to … do you have anything decent to transfer day 2 or 5. I am hoping this is the one for you !!! Nick has claimed success on this protocol …! Stay positive .. let us know how you go. BTW - I have so given up – BT is Monday !

ATM – As you all know I stupidly took a HPT yesterday – and it was negative. Today there was two tiny itsy bitsy bright red blood spots. I swear this is the end. I went into a complete panic and lay down for an hour with a hot water bottle trying to imagine good things – ugh … I am so over all this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

went to see my GP tonight to ask for DHEA. He looked it up on his computer and said you can only get it in 3mg pills. Couldn't find what I was after- 25mg pills. He said there is no such thing. So I came home empty handed, without my prescription. So now I am going to try to get it on the internet from the US.

BTW.....did a HPT. Negative,

Mammalinz....it may be too early for a positive reading. And it could be implantation bleeding. Heard that approx. 30% of women experience this.

Good luck to everyone else. Hope you are all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello every1

mammalinz- when was your transfer i 4got? it cant be over for you could it be implantation bleeding? I had my FS tell me once its very rare to get AF before your BT.
    My cycle started in Feb with last AF then I had zoladex implant no1 then march zoladex implant no 2 from there synarel started 7/04,28/04 primolut for 7 days whilst still sniffing then jabbing started 11/05 when I finally get to EPU it will be 15 weeks if only i could fall myself I could already be 3 months along

luckyAPA- well done on so many follies goodluck with pickup keep us informed.

goodhope-Whats a flash cycle?

otgirl- Thanks I only ever get 3 to 4 and only ever 1 or 2 to transfer have had accupuncture and chinese herbs(mud) this time so hoping for more.
    Goodluck with scan and BT 2moz.Keep us all in the loop.

AFM- just playing the waiting game and over obsessing about what my due date could be

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -bfn (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb11 - DHEA is a compound medicine - t needs to be made up at a pharmacy who is a compunding pharmacy (i.e. makes their own concoctions) - that's probably what your GP couldn't find it in the list. My suggestion would be to ring him and tell him to call the Macquarie Street Pharmacy for the details they require (which is what I posted about before). Personally, I wouldn't take the risk of getting the DHEA from the US.

I'm sorry you're finding it so difficult to get a drug many of us have found so easy to get. Ridiculous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mammalina-i hope this time find the right FS. i do not know what is the Flash cycle,only know it is a short cycle. But the antagonist cycle is a short cycle as well, so do not know what is difference between them or they are the same one? Did u ask you FS why he transferd 2 day embro ,is it good to old women.?
    Good luck to youthis time.
    otgirl- thanks. any FS told you for old women the 2 day mebro is better than 5
    day's?
    AFM- good luck for BT and scan.
    tens2may- do not know flash cycle,. have an appoinment with nurse next Tues.I will ask them ,and let you know.
    Deb11- you can search compond Pharmacy, you will find your local one, ring them ,then tell you GP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just popped in to say hello. Have been lurking in the background reading how you are all progressing and I have my fingers crossed for you all. While our IVF journey is over, I hope for all of you that you will soon have your precious little bundles in your arms. All the very best and lots of to everyone.