Closed Thread
Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lucky...great on the 8 follies.......
    i would not worry about the caffiene in chocolate..its very low.... about 3kg chocolate = caffiene in a cup of tea (50g)...so chocolate away in my books..lol

mammaliz
    ...congrats on the frosty and being pupo...

deb.. sorry to hear your FS views... i would definately do the dhea... you can buy it online from the states or your gp can write you a script....but it does takes 3-4 months to work

otgirl.
    ..lets hope that this cycle is a good one.

hope
    .... hahaha no ...no stomach ache... i split everything into morning and night doses...

good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm confused. After being told that my cycle was cancelled, the fertility nurse told me to take the trigger injection the following day which would make me ovulate on the monday. I would then get my period two weeks later- which would be this following monday.
    Today I started spotting. Looks like my period is coming.How is this possible? I did not ovule 14 days ago as I had a scan the following day which showed a hadn't.

Micca- do you know the website where you can order DHEA?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greetings!

A quick one from me - as usual I'm reading all the updates but never have a chance to contribute myself.

Deb - I got my GP to write the script for DHEA for me - I brought my last bottle in (because I was going to run out before I saw the FS) and she copied the necessary bits: DHEA 25MG CAPSULES 100 (dehydroepiandrosterone).

I get my supply made up at the Macquarie Street Pharmacy in Sydney - telephone 02 9221 1622 - as recommended by a Canberra SIVF FS. They charge $62 for 100 capsules - which is almost half the price as other compounding pharmacies (I've just been quoted $53(?) for 50 of them from the pharmacy below QFG). They charge $11 for postage (express post). Call them first and they'll give you their fax number (or you can post the script in).

To save on postage I usually get them to send me my full prescription (i.e. 2 or 3 bottles) - but you take the risk of having leftovers if you get a BFP. But oh, what a lovely waste of money that would be.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deeelicious....thank you so much for the info on where to get DHEA.I will see my GP this week and hopefully she will write me a script.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb11 –Oh Deb – what is going on with your cycle? Are you continuing on ? or are they cancelling. I hope they sit you down and explain it all. I have been on DHEA and HGH for this cycle and it made all the difference. Honestly though. I think the luck of IVF is pretty random! Who knows what is going to work. If your new FS has placed you on a new protocol – maybe wait and see what comes of it? DHEA takes 3-4 months to work so it wont be much good for this cycle, anyway. HGH is expensive- it added an extra $1200 to my bill ! However having said all that if I get a babe out of it - i wont complain !

LuckyAPA – Fantastic result! 8 follies – lovely! Your moving pretty quickly in your cycle! Let us know how your scan goes on Monday! It is lovely when you feel optimistic, isn’t it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone hope you are all having a fantastic weekend im loving how positive this thread is at the minute its so exciting that were all moving forward.

micca-my dh and I love your little girls name so much with your permission we may just steal it if this is the one for us.Thanks for sharing your info.

otgirl- im soooo glad to have a new FN also I feel much better and confident.

deb 11 - im wondering where you at and what cycle your doing?as you can see from previous posts there are some very knowledgable ladies here that could help fill in the blanks for you.

mammalinz- yay for your little frosty i feel soooo excited and positive for you,thinkin its your time! Are you going crazy yet in your 2ww?

LuckyAPA- you are funny,if thats the case my follies are definately preserved 8 is an exciting number keep us updated. Im sending positive thougts and your way for twins.

AFM- nothing much to report not black and blue yet just jabbin and sniffin.

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -bfn (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one

Thanks
    Reviews
    mammalinz - my AF arrived on thursday- very light though and has only lasted a couple of days- I was abit surprised when it arrived as the I took the trigger injection on the 31st May, after my cycle was cancelled, and was told that I would then ovulate on the monday and get a period exactly 2 weeks later ( which would be tomorrow). I was hoping that maybe it is implantation bleeding, as my husband and I tried naturally knowing that I would definitely ovulate on the Monday, but I think it is maybe abit too heavy for that.
    Anyway, I started taking the pill on day 2 of AF and think I will be on it for awhile. Think this is going to be a long cycle- not starting 'til I get another period.
    I will wait and see how this one goes, and even if I only have one follicle again, will probably try this time. It only takes one right. I am seeing my GP this Tuesday and will ask for a prescription for DHEA.
    You are right - the extra cost of HGH will be worth it if you end up with a baby in your arms.How are you going on your TWW? When do you have your blood test? I have everything crossed for you.

tens2many - I am on the pill and will start cycling again next month. The waiting is the worst part of all this.
    Hope you are well.

Hello to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    deb.... sorry about not having a miracle for your natural cycle...will you do a POAS just to be sure? probably worth it... especially with an odd AF
    lets hope that you get some good results next time. I agree the HGH is so worth it...when you have the baby in your arms every $$ is worth it to the point that remortgaging the house (or sucking the redraw down in my case..lol) seems a cheap option for such a wonderful gift...

tens... feel free to call your future little girl arabella.... its was very popular in the 16th century britan... and for some reason when I watch midsomer murders there is always an arabella thrown in to the mix regularily...lol.. There is also a great childrens book series called arabella and oscar... hmmm I hope that doesnt mean #2 has to be oscar..lol..lol.....
    Good luck for your cycle....

Anyway off to bed... work tomorrow... got to replenish the funds that I have lived off for the last 10 weeks... Im classed as a contractor so no work no pay...and no maternity pay..bummer... wish I could have stayed off work later... but at least its only 3 days a week... and I have to start saving again for my FET..... 3 weeks until I meet the mighty wazza...

Thanks
    Reviews
    deb11 - it could be implantation bleeding. You never know. I had that with my son. I remember thinking - gosh this is a period, or I am having a MC. No it was implantation bleeding. It varies. Maybe it would be worth your while having a BT just to ensure it isnt a pregnancy? Re: follies - I agree with you - you only need one !! TWW is going ok. I have felt very odd today - light headed ! I think i am just going a bit mad. It is probably all the drugs I am pumping into myself. My blood test is next Monday !! I am scared and sick about it. I am scared to find out the results

tens2many - How are you going with all the jabbing? What is happening in your cycle . what is the next step. Glad to hear you are not black or blue. TWW is going okay...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Every1

deb11- I know how irritating it is waiting waiting its all we seem to do....
    My cycle has to be the longest in history it started in February!!!!!

micca- weve got a name picked out now all we need is the bubba.

mammalinz-Im 3 months into this cycle got a scan on friday and looking at EPU monday Tuesday or Wednesday next week.When is your BT?Whats your gut feeling?I have a good feeling about you and I dont like to be wrong

cheers

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -bfn (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one