ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sunny15 - thank you for your well wishes - it made me feel not so alone as they walked me into the operating room. I felt stronger than I usually do. Normally I am a bundle of fear !! Are you getting excited re your appointment ? Are you doing anything special to prepare for the app?

otgirl - Thank you for thinking of me. I had the best results ever . 5 eggs - and here i was thinking it was all over for me. I was anticipating a zero return. Good luck with your next cycle - I am hoping and praying this is the one for you ! Is Nick going to make any adjustments from the last cycle ? Will you inject anything extra like DHEA, Saizen, or Luvs? Will you do the intra? or will he keep it simple. It did sounds like your last cycle was so much more gentle !!

ATM - Incredible and unpredictable - 5 eggs. DH cried when he heard the result. Yes - he cries lot. We were both expecting nothing. so it seems being completely negative has been helpful. Tomorrow we will hear if any fertilized ! so holding off on the celebrations - however this is the furthest we have ever come & hence it is a celebration in itself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz: I hope your EPU went well today and you are feeling ok.

Sunny: Thanks for that information re Vitamin D, very interesting. I had significantly low Vitamin D in Dec 2010 after blood test by GP. Have taken Vit D replacement since then and am about to have another BT to recheck level. I have had a few auto-immune issues. Coincidentally the new clinic I visited today has just ordered a heap more blood tests related to immune system and Genes etc, may even do a laparoscopy if next cycle fails, to just have a look around. Hopefully it may shed some new light. I was also excited to find that the new FS was open to DHEA and has had several clients on it. I am having levels checked before starting though. ATM I am waiting like you are, another week before starting Lucrin. I have decided to do a Long Down protocol with my current clinic while waiting for BT results as these can take up to 8 weeks and time for me is ticking. It will be worth it anyway if I can have a few frosties put aside for later.

otgirl: Hope you're not waiting too long for AF.

deb11: I have had HGH for last 4 cycles. I have decided not to use it next cycle and see if it makes any difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz: We must have been posting together, I just read yours.
    Woo Hoo! Very excited for you and DH, you deserve it. they all behave overnight. When is your ET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    sunny15 - I will definitely ask FS about DHEA and HGH. Hopefully he agrees as I don't particularly want to change FS, since I have only just started fertility treatment. Thanks for the info regarding vitamin D. Will add this supplement to my regime.

mammalinz - how exciting! I am so happy for you. looks like the HGH really did make a difference. My fingers are crossed for you

Hello and best wishes to everyone else . I'm waiting to see my FS on Tuesday. I hate this waiting around. It is so frustrating. I'm so worried that my next cycle will be cancelled also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello every1,
    Hope you are all well we have been so busy this week and too busy to message however I have been keeping up with you all.Welcome to the newbies hope your journey is short and sweet.

mammalinz- Lead the way girl there needs to be some great news on this thread and reading your post has got me excited and hopeful
    sunny 15-thanks for the vitamin D advice mine was down to 2 and really freaked the fs out now I know why!ive been on double dose for 2 months now hope its boosting things

AFM- been to see accu lady she has got me back on track and de-stressed me and FS finally arrived so now im doing my herbs and waiting for 1st scan date.

hope everyone has a great weekend

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -bfn (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leese – It sounds like your starting a cycle next week ? I know what you mean on not wanting to waste too much time. I am going to ET on Monday but I am already thinking about my next cycle in case this one fails! I agree would be great to pop some frosties away. I will be interested to hear how you go not using HGH this cycle. Gosh it is so difficult knowing what variable is doing the trick and what isn’t! BTW – ET on Monday.

Deb11- The HGH wouldn’t make any difference as to wheather I get eggs or not – rather HGH is about egg quality. In my case I think it did work because 3 of my eggs fertilized and nothing like that has ever happened for me before ! Your seeing your FS on Tuesday – pls let us know how you go?
    Tens2many – Nothing is as good as finding someone who gets you back on track and destresses you. When is your first scan? What kind of cycle are you going?
    ATM - . Three fertilized !!!!. Yep. I am still in the race. Transfer Monday AM - transferring 2. Apparently I have to continue to take heaps of meds. Gosh! Dexameth, crinone gel, Estodiol gel for my butt, augmentin tab which is an antibiotic, Clexane - INJECTION - ICK – (anti blood clotting), and then just continue with the DHEA, Melatonin, Royal jelly and Q10. The crazyness continues - so much for the TWW relax . My hypnotist thinks it was the suggestions to my body that made all the difference. Crazy as that all seems – who knows what has made the difference this cycle. I am going to do a ten minute daily meditation on imagining my womb being some kind of fantastic golden safe haven place and have booked 2 massages during the TWW?What do other people do during the TWW? Has anyone else experienced either the Clexane injections or the Estodiol gel for their butt?

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY for mammalinz im so happy for you goodluck Monday you will be in my thoughts im following in your footsteps so lead the way!

I have had the clexane last cycle and bruised REALLY bad but they were ok,fs said pinch the skin 1st,so will try that this time.Not sure what the other one is your having.

AFM- Im doing a long down reg using synarel spray then im not 100% as I should have already started injections but nurse stuffed up and stim scan was a wk late so had to take primolut for 7 days to bring AF on ,so it appears im doing a long long down reg been sniffing since April 7th have to call fs think scan will be around 18th of May.Throwing everything at this one such as loosing 6kg, vitamins including vit D as I was sitting on 2 fs said normal is 38-80,also doing accupuncture and herbs,when fs says clexane and steroids.I have a really good feeling about this one and have had strong dreams so I hope im right

Keep us informed monday

Hi to everyone else.

FET #3 2009 bfn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tens2many – Oh my god – I am finding it so difficult to understand your cycle. Your nurse really made things messy for you. Wow how did you loose 6 kg! Fantastic. I have been trying to loose weight but haven’t been terribly successful ! ahh I am thrilled you are feeling so positive about this cycle – what have you been dreaming about?
    ATM - I am having the Clexane injections and it is really painful . Major sting. Has anyone had this? Any tips on what can assist in taking the sting out? I am very unhappy about it as I have to have this injection for the next 16 days . Of course if I get a bub out of it - it will all be worth it . Tomorrow is ET and of course - I am nervous as all hell! I am thinking they will tell me it has all been a mistake or the eggs imploded overnight. There is no one I can call to confirm my fears - so Ill just have to ride the fear I guess. Additionally I have been told to have sex this evening - has anyone been told to have sex the night before ET? What is the aim? relaxation.
    It has been so quiet on this thread - I am wondering how everyone is going ?.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mammalinz – Congratulations….5 eggs and 3 fertilised….they are good numbers, well done, all your time and effort has paid off. I hope your DH now has tears of joy! I have never been on clexane and hope I never have to, after some of the discussions on this thread. If you go to page 24 of this thread, in particular the posts surrounding a message from PennyPC, it has some tips on how to make the clexane injections better…..they are worth a try, especially if you are on it for another 16 days. I always think the 24 hours from EPU to being advised if fertilisation has taken place, is the most stressful (more so than the 2WW) and closely followed by the next couple of days to find out how the embies are developing….I am glad my clinic rings every day for a progress report (except Sundays of course). I would also be interested to know exactly what the aim is of having sex the night before ET…I believe this is part of the Colorado protocol too, but unsure what purpose it has, other than for relaxation (Im not complaining though - any excuse)!!! What time is ET…I will be thinking of you….good luck.

tens2many – sounds like FS is throwing quite a lot at you…at least he is on the ball, even if FN is not! I did a Long Down Reg cycle Nov/Dec….I didn’t take the syneral, I was on lucrin and Gonal F. Glad to hear you have a good feeling for this cycle…positivity is so healthy for you during this time.

deb11 - Yep, all this waiting is frustrating….good luck for your appointment with FS on Tuesday, keep us informed.

leeese – It also sounds like your FS has you on a good path. What is your FS intending to investigate with a laparoscopy? If the lap goes ahead, ask your FS if it is worth having a hysteroscopy at the same time to check out the inside of your uterus, in particular a biopsy to detect NK cells…I believe a biopsy is the only really clear way of testing for NK cells as opposed to a blood test. I didn’t know this information when I had my lap/hyst for a suspected uterine cyst and I am kicking myself for not pressing this point with my FS. Also, ask if your FS will do a curette at the same time….a good ‘clean out’ is beneficial.

otgirl – Hope AF plays the game and turns up soon….she mucks you around a bit, doesn’t she!! I soooo hope this mini IVF cycle works for you and DH…I have EVERYTHING crossed for you.
    AFM
    Still waiting, waiting, waiting…..only 26 more sleeps before my appointment with the guru!

Happy Mother’s Day To Be ladies!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

mammalinz  (08-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there mammalinz Im failing to understand my cycle also,im pretty sure its because they found endo in my uterus so the zoladex was to treat that and the long down reg was to keep it at bay!(i think)
    My dreams have been of my ds Archie giving me permission to have and love another baby-weird i know in my dreams he's grown to about 2 and keeps telling me its okay mummy!! and then i have visions of holding a little baby girl.

I also heard ice the spot and numb it before you put your needle in-back in my day when i was a little girl thats how our ears were pearced.

Sunny15-hope the next 26 sleeps fly for you..........

Howdy to all they other lovely ladies

FET #3 2009 bfn