Closed Thread
Page 44 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sunny 15 -- happy birthday (a bit belated) -- hope you managed to have a great day !!

Mammalinz -- how goes you ?

OtGirl -- OMG 17 follies fingers crossed they bring you lots of good eggies !!

AFM -- jabbing away with Lucrin, 375 of Gonal F and the growth hormone saizen. BT revealed low eostrogen (90) which they apparently won't be doing anything about so I keep jabbing till the next BT and a scan on Saturday. Hope the little eggies inside decide they want to come out and play in the meantime !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    otgirl - 17 follies - incredible. I dont think i have ever soared so high. Way to go girl . I am beyond excited for you. How are you feeling about this cycle? You sound pretty upbeat?

cjm1 - it goes slow for me. I think AF is coming... which means I will start jabbing in the next couple of days. I am pretty scared, but I guess Ill just have to get over it. I am feeling as though it is all pretty hopeless. Sounds like you are jabbing hard? How are you gong with it all? Excited? Nervous? Sore? Hoping and praying this is the cycle for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz - good luck with the jabbing - as soon as it starts it will hopefully look more hopeful.

CJM - Good luck with your BT and Scan on Saturday.

Hi to everyone else.

EPU today at 1.00pm. Trigger lastTuesday night at work which was interesting! I ache all over which seems like the flu but I have had the flu injection so it doesn't seem fair. My FN told me the pick up would go ahead unless I had a high temperature. Heres hoping for at least 3 eggs for fertilisation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    otgirl - That is so not fair - you can't have the flu . Hope you are taking it easy, lots of orange juice and rest. How did you go with egg pick up !! Did you get your lucky 3?

ATM - AF is here. Day one today, jabbing tomorrow. Very nervous and unsure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz - good luck with jabbing, at least you are doing something.

Hi to everyone, hope all is going well whatever you are up to.

AFM - well so much for the mini IVF - 2 eggs retrieved, neither of them fertilised. Cycle over! No idea whether there is any point trying again - have to wait until I can speak to my FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Otgirl- Im so sorry this wasnt the one for you,we all understand how you must be feeling!! Can't offer any advice just some ears and some.

Take care......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Otgirl – so sorry to hear about the mini cycle not working as you had hoped.

AFM – Saturdays scan showed one large follicle (19mm) and a few smaller ones barely worth noting. Certainly not what I expected – another blood test and scan tomorrow before I know if they will continue on with the cycle. Not impressed as I don't think my clinic will do another cylce with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    cjm1- Sorry to hear whats going on with you hopefully that 1 big folly is the 1 you need to become your emby.......

This thread really needs some good news right now......

AFM - im still waiting for AF to show her ugly face should have been here 10 days ago!!! If I was able to fall pg naturally i'd be over the moon that AF hasnt shown up but instead im the zoladex must be playing tricks on my body so its just the waiting game for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Otgirl – I am so sorry to hear the mini cycle did not turn out the way you had wished. It really sucks when none of your eggs fertilize. Maybe FS can tweak your next cycle. When is your appointment with FS to find out the next step. How are you feeling in regards to what you might do next?
    Cjm1 – It is a big follicle, don’t you need just one? Sorry to hear you are disappointed with your result as it is currently going. Hopefully your cycle will get better. Let us know how you go with the blood test and scan tomorrow. Why wont your clinic do another cycle with you ?
    Tens2many - I hate it when the drugs play havoc with your body.
    ATM – day three – jabbing away – feeling rather poorly . Maybe being negative will pay off?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Otgirl – Im so sorry to hear your news…..I was so hoping this was going to be the miracle cycle for you. When will you get to speak with your FS….it would be interesting to see what his take is on 17 follies v’s 2 eggs. I hope he has some answers for you and DH….answers that will give you some direction forward, whether that is to continue with IVF or not. I hope you are both strong enough to keep going….would you consider trying another clinic, maybe Dr Wazza in Brisbane? I managed to get in to see him with only 1 month wait, however, DP will be at the mine at that time, so I put it back another 2 weeks.

Mammalinz – congratulations on cycling….its very exciting….when is your first scan to see how your follies are going?

Tens2many – the waiting is so frustrating….hopefully AF plays the game and turns up soon. I started taking fertility herbs about 2 weeks ago…..I agree, its like drinking mud, but I have to admit I feel so much better on them.

Cjm1 – how did you go with your scan….will they continue with the cycle? I hope there are a couple of follies that decided to pick up the pace and grow. Why wont your clinic do another cycle with you?

AFM
    Waiting, waiting, waiting…..my appointment with Dr Wazza is on 3 June. I have started taking fertility herbs and I am about to change acupuncturist…..I figure that after a year of doing and taking the same things and 3 IVF/ICSI cycles, its time to try something and/or someone new and hope that it is the ‘tweak’ that will get us a BFP.

Thanks for the birthday wishes....I was totally spoilt by DP.