Closed Thread
Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there everyone hope you had a great weekend loss mentioned...
    otgirl-Thanks my FS is great and as strange as it is having another man other than my husband get me pregnant!!! he's the 1...... considering i'm new to his clinic last year he has really taken me under his wing.

mammalinz- Im like every1 here (although probably not as long) ive had my ups and downs with ivf since 2007. 1 st go we fell and felt we were very clever until we got to 36weeks and 5 days when our little boy Archie Jo passed away.Since then we have battled the ivf trail several more times ,lost all our family, almost lost everything financially including businesses and house,we sold everything and moved interstate to take up employment(previously self employed)and its the best move we have ever made.Now we just need the icing on the cake!
    -Zoladex implant is a needle planted under your skin which releases over 28 days and is suppose to help with my endometriosis which this FS found.
    -Then the sniffing ive started is synarel nasal spray im pretty sure that you either sniff or jab.

deeelicious- my heart goes out to you it aint over until the fat lady sings....

Thats it for me tonight cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Popping in to see how everyone is going -- have been trying to keep track and there has been some prolific posting over the last week or so – have to admit to feeling a little shell shocked by it ! BUt it now seems so far back anyways.

Many thanks to all the ladies posting support !

Lilbirdy – hope you are still out there somewhere !!

Lilly40 – how goes it – congrats on the birth of your little one !!

mammalinz – what shame we won’t be cycling together ! Hope you are going well otherwise. I had a second hypno therapy session whcih was good -- don't know if it will have any effect but it is worth a try and the lady gave me a cd so I will put it on my ipod and see how that goes !!

Sunny15 – so sorry about the chem. preg. Hugs to you hun – hope you are doing ok !

Otgirl – how goes the mini ivf ? Am wishing this had been an option for us when we first started but time seems to have gotten away from us.

Deeelicious – so sorry to hear only 2 follicles – I only ever seem to get low numbers also and it is disappointing

AFM -- i have been on the lucrin for a week now (had first blood test today) and start the Gonal F and saizen (HGH) on Friday. We only ever do long cycles so hoping for EPU at the end of April. At least the bulk of the injections will be during my holidays, but I am not sure what to do when it comes to the 2 week wait -- work or stay at home or do a bit of both.

Lots and lots of baby does to everyone out there !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deeelicious - How disappointing. I hope the IUI works though. Perhaps you might not have the numbers this time, but the quality is good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cillile – Nice to see you pop in…..how are you? What’s new?

Cjm1 – Good luck for this cycle…..hope this is the lucky one.

Deeelicious – How frustrating for you. I know exactly how you feel…..I did the same protocol on my last cycle and it didn’t achieve anything more than my usual. Its disappointing. Good luck with the IUI…..hope it works for you.

Otgirl – How are you going? When is/was EPU? I have send you a PM regarding my clinic.

Tens2many – WOW, the offer from your FS/clinic is too good to be true…..that is wonderful of them. Good to see you back. We are all here for you….unload on us anytime…..I have been a little quiet of late, but I am slowly returning to some kind of normality. By the way, congratulations on losing 6 kgs…not easy to do. How do you find the chinese herbs?

Mammalinz – How are you? I have sent you a PM with the details of the relaxation CD.

LizzieG – Not long now for BT…..how has the 2WW gone for you…..pulling your hair out yet?

AFM
    Thanks for everyone’s well wishes…..I must admit, this one hit me pretty bad this time and I stayed in the ‘woe is me’ fog for a while. The fog is lifting and I am starting to feel back to my normal self.

It’s a bitter sweet day today…..yes, its my birthday, but I had hoped to be pregnant or have a child by my 46th. DP has spoilt me so far and he says that the day is not over yet!

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

hope you got spoilt!!!!

As for the chinese herbs I tolerate them all for the good cause it's like drinking mud!! (not that ive drank any mud since I was 5 )

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sunny - Happy Birthday. I know what you mean about your birthday being bittersweet. Damn those years!

My two follicles became one when I had my scan yesterday - not worth it for me to travel to Brisbane for an IUI, particularly when it would fall over Easter (i.e. big $$ for airfares).

I'm not sure whether I'll cycle again at QFG - love, love, LOVE Dr deAmbrosis and his team - best ever experience, can't fault them, but I can't justify the extra $1500 in airfares/accommodation (I need to bring my DS with me) for a worse result than I've been getting in Canberra. I'll think about it over the next week or so.

Baby dust to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MIA - as I have been waiting, stressing, & praying for AF to arrive. I am beginning to feel a sense of dread with this cycle. I have waited 5 months and will I yield the same result? o eggs. Apprehensive

Deeelicious – I have a 11 year old son. I feel so blessed to have him and so guttered to not be able to give him a sibling. It is a hard road. My 11 year old has told me – too much time has passed, he no longer needs a sibling. I feel selfish at times, wanting another child.

Tens2many- I was so moved to hear your story. I it suprising but so wonderful to hear a fertility clinic is also moved by your story and going to assist you and DH in anyway they can.

Cjm1 – I am glad to hear the hypnosis is feeling like a 'positive' energy for you ! It cannot hurt, right. How are you going with all the jabbing?

Sunny15 – Happy birthday !!! Your DH sounds so supportive and lovely! Birthday’s are always bittersweet. Every year I think – I meant to be pregnant by now. I am glad to hear the fog is lifting for you and you are returning to your normal self

Otgirl – How are you going? How did you go with your scan? Did you have egg pick up? My thoughts are with you ~ wishing you a good outcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny . I'm glad you are starting to feel better.

Mammalinz - I hope this cycle will be the one for you.

CJM - The mini cycle is my last hope. I have tried conventional ivf and my FS has recommended I try this. Mini ivf cycles have been used with women over 40 very successfully in America and my FS has just started to use it over the past month.

Deeelicious - I am sorry to hear about your outcome. It sounds much like mine after waiting 4 months and using everything known to man.

Tens - I hope this is the one for you.

AFM - scan and bloods tomorrow to see how many (if any) follicles and set an EPU date (if required), probably Wednesday. I am actually quite excited to see how this cycle has gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    otgirl - so excited for you ~ Hopefully this cycle will bear fruit . Good luck with the scan and bloods tomorrow morning. Wow - so quick - Wednesday being a possible EPU date. Hoping you have some good quality follies tomorrow !!! For myself, I am not holding much hope for my cycle. Feeling very strange at the moment. I guess we all have our up's and down's with IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan yesterday revealed 17 follies in total (9 more than best previously) of which 3 are a good size (1 more than best previously). EPU on Thursday lunchtime - waiting with anticipation how many eggs I get and if any fertilise.