Closed Thread
Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

I just wanted to pop back in and let you all know that you are wonderful women and don't give up that dream yet.

Lily - congratulations on the birth of your boy .

to everyone else. I am still lurking and cheering you all on from the sides. Please please don't give up and, no matter what your age, you can achieve your dream.

Jenxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone (good to hear from you again Jen42),

Well surprise....BFP.....albeit a very low positive.....I mean really low: betaHcg 6, estrogen 5150, progesterone 65.

I was so despondent and so sure that I was totally out of the race that I even had a real coffee this morning (sound familiar Micca!).

Back for another blood test on Thursday to see if hcg has increased.

Not out of the game yet, but not looking good either!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cjm1 – unfortunately I wont be starting till next cycle. My AF decided to not arrive or refused to make an official appearance so I am just waiting, waiting. I am disappointed I wont be cycling with you this month! I guess it gives me another month for the DHEA to kick in. Good luck with the 6th – let me know how you go !! I also went to a hypnotist. To manage my anxiety around the injections / procedures. I know I am a baby, but what you gonna do? I found it useful. More useful than the counselors at the IVF clinic/s. If nothing else –a hypnosis session allows you to be positive regarding IVF for an hour!!
    Sunny15– Oh my gosh. That is kind of exciting. BFP! I guess Thursday can not come quickly enough for you? I am so happy to hear you are still in the race !!I would love you to PM me the details re the CD. Thank you ! I have the HGH but haven’t started to use it yet, as I am not cycling. Are you suggesting I start jabbing now? Prior to my next cycle? Love your idea in regards to an ultrasound for the 2WW. Brilliant. The waiting really does drive us nuts ! BTW I missed all the excitement – who is TNTBUB? I am sorry you had to deal with such negativity during your TWW. Hopefully that won’t happen again! BTW what is Acai Berry Juice? Can I buy it from the supermarket? You’ve always got such great ideas!
    Jenkie – thanks for popping in and saying hi. Thank you for your well wishes.
    Hoping4asticky1 – congratulations on your scan !! so heartwarming, and encouraging.
    Tryingreallyhard – I agree with you – we are all entitled to follow our dreams and desires. I missed all the action, but a part of me feels sorry for TNTbub? When people spit fire it is usually because they are in a lot of pain.
    Fionae- Thank you for your words of encouragement. I missed the battle. Seems it was a good thing I was MIA for a couple of days
    Lilly40 – congratulations on the birth of your darling son. Did you pick a name? How about a pict? I almost burst into tears when I read your post. Dreams can come true.
    LizzieG – 16 eggs – are you serious? What is your secret? What type of cycle are you on ??
    NAJ2008 – welcome. How wonderful you had a miracle IVF in 2008. Hopefully another miracle is just around the corner for you !! Sunny15 is right. This is an incredibly positive thread. I have found it to be a lifeline. Especially as I have been doing IVF undercover from the outside world.
    Otgirl – you and me both –waiting for AF. Sounds like youll be easing into your cycle any day now. I have started a new protocol (self recommeneded). I am trying to do a daily meditation imagining my body is getting ready for pregnancy. It is completely stupid I know. I figure it cant hurt. Haven’t started to jab as my AF failed to make a proper appearance
    Micca – so lovely to hear from you. Wow 5 weeks already. Time is flying. You sound so happy.
    Jen42 – thanks for your words of encouragement
    All the country chicks - thanks for your words of support

ATM - feeling a bit flat. Annoyed i have to wait another cycle. Even more annoyed that I bought a book today titled - how to boast your fertility naturally. The first page remarked about women being over 40. Ugh.The usual .. about fertility decline....and how no amount of the reduction of carbs will put a baby in my belly. There are other good bits in the book - so perhaps ill just tear out that page !! I feel flat and stupid for continuing on this path. Im feeling a little bit sorry for myself - ill get over it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

I haven't been here before and i apologise for intruding but i just wanted to say to you all...don't give up and that i am a big supporter of you all.

Don't let anyone dampen your spirits. You have more supporters than you realise.....
    Good luck to you all and keep going, keep going, keep going until you get that miracle that you are working so hard for

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely over 40 yummy mummies and yummy mummies to be

I just wanted to throw my support behind you all aswell

you have my support and goodluck with your ivf journeys it's a hard one but one that's worth it in the end

(they edited me...Sorry mods i knew i'd get in trouble but not gossip its fact and posted several times on BH just for the record but i wont do it again am ii forgiven)
    Last edited by gottabecrazy; 06-04-2011 at 08:04. Reason: Gossip about another member

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Today's HPT was another negative, so I guess the writing is on the wall for my blood test tomorrow......hcg wont have increased.

Plan 'D' - just waiting to hear back on an appointment with Wazza and I have also made an appointment for a phone consult with the herbalist that Micca advised.

Bit deflated at the moment.....will do personals tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny - don't give up all hope yet - you never know - maybe the HPT was faulty! I hope you are wrong.

Mammalinz - how come you have to give up on this month - are you going away or something?

Hi to everyone else - let us know how you are travelling.

AFM - finally AF has arrived so I can start my mini cycle of one tablet a day from day 3. I can't imagine how this can work so I am very interested in the outcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Otgirl – Finally, AF has arrived….she took her sweet time!! I am really interested in this protocol that you are doing too…..it must be a heck of a lot cheaper too? Are you excited to be cycling again? Got everything crossed for you.

Mammalinz – I will dig out my stuff on the relaxation CD and PM you the details and anyone else that is interested. Your FS should schedule specific days for your HGH injections……I had mine at Day 21, 2, 4 and 6….so, the very end of my non-IVF cycle month and then the beginning of my IVF cycle month. My FS suggested 4 HGH injections for me, however, the number of injections and when, will be at the suggestion of your FS.

Thanks for your supportive emails amum21 and EmmaDeeWhy.

AFM
    First day of 4 weeks holiday today…..been for my blood test this morning and just waiting for the results. No AF yet and still getting some strange twinges......could it be the embie digging in or is it the pessaries??!!

FN told me this morning that the oils in pessaries can have a negative result on urine pregnancy tests (its happened on 4 occasions at the clinic)……I wish I knew that yesterday!!!!

Strangely not deflated today even though its pretty obvious what the result will be….it seems like I did my crying and ‘why me’ episode yesterday. I think that it maybe because I have already had some contact with Dr Wazza’s office and the herbalist this morning, so I have a feeling of already being proactive for plan ‘D’.

Oddly it is a very cool day here in Cairns today……in fact, I haven’t had the ceiling fans on for a couple of days….really wintery days or as much as wintery that Cairns can get! So I have lit every candle and incense stick in the house….smells wonderful and playing some of my favourite music….an older guy at work downloaded some music onto my iPod and I cant believe some of the music…..now, I know all you over 40’s out there remember the older aussie music and older disco music from our era…..Mr Jack Russell and myself are dancing around the house doing housework!!!

I just found out my 68 year old mother does Zumba every Thursday mornings with her friends….isnt that great, she is unstoppable!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny - you would think this new protocol would be cheaper wouldn't you but no - My FS said that "I discussed it with Monash IVF but its all about making money for them" so I am still paying the same amount for 3 injections and one blood test and a scan followed by egg retrieval! In addition I have to pay an extra $200 for freezing any embyros and nothing goes back in at the time with this protocol. They certainly know how to charge.

I am keeping everything crossed for you while you wait for your results and clean!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile hi guys...

i've been lurking keeping eyes out on all of you..... so damn busy lately, can't keep up with everything...

OMG what was all that about earlier this week......... jeez louise, i felt a bit like
    Charlie Sheen getting belted about the head with 3.5 men (or women in this case).. anyhoo upwards!! And you know deep down we are all WINNING no matter what the haters say!!!! Love your work.....

i've got 2 little blighters going in on Sat - last of the frosties and i'm cynical and not that hopeful, maybe my lack of hope will work in a reverse physc sort of a way.... (yeah right i hear you all say...)

fingers and all crossed; my chem preg last month was the closest i've got, so i'm hoping all the sooth sayers are correct.... getting closer and closer with every step...

i hope everyone is doing good, looking after yourselves and booking regular massages and pampering sessions; you are amazing women, every last one of you xxx

Yours in solidarity in attempting to bring into the world the next generation of tax payers - lol xxx