Closed Thread
Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jenkie- hopefully one of those 3 is the golden one. for 100% fert rate.

Otgirl- sorry your cycle ended in BFN. Hopefully you are enjoying some wine and cheese which is what I do with BFN. Take care of yourself and DH

Sunny15- hopefully that biatch is on time and then stays away for 9 months

AndyGee- sent you lots of stuff direct to email as easier. PM me if you didnt get it. I will take a cutting of that tree too please.

afm-This tww is really dragging on. Last pregnyl dose today so can have BT friday and drive back to adelaide 1 day earlier. Gives me 3 days to drive home and a week to pack and clean house for settlement 21st March. At least I dont have to pack everything as mainly walkin walkout sale. Most of personal stuff has been packed and is in storage already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, hope everyone having a good weekend.

Just heard back from the clinic - 2 eggs fertilised, the other 1 didn't make it. Am trying to stay positive, we only need 1....

Thanks
    Reviews
    jenkie- it is heartbreaking when we get smallnumbers but you are right quility over quantity. for 2 beautiful embies for tf mon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone... I have been MIA as for some reason my computer will no longer allow me to log onto this site. I have found away around this by jumping on DP's computer.

otgirl - I am so sorry to hear about your BFN. IVF can truly suck at times... We put so much into it and have such a low chance of success... My heart goes out to you. Hope your partner is being extra nice, warm and supportive at this time.. I have been considering my next options (also).. I dont think I will go down the DE but am considering looking into either permanent care or adoption?

Wannabb - YOu always have so much on the go. You must be such a fire cracker! It is rare that 'real life,' is more stressful than IVF. I agree with you, IVF makes it so difficult when it comes to planning. I have found the whole IVF process has put my life in some kind of limbo land as it is near impossible to make plans ?? Good luck with settlement

Cjm1 - How are you doing? WHat do you mean your FS said he will only do one more Cycle and then that was it. I thought those kind of decisions are in our hands? Why does he want you to have lots of sex with DP? Is that meant to help you when you try for your next cycle?? So how are you feeling at the moment? Still feel like canning the whole thing?? I have had so many days like that ... but my partner wants "us," to keep going / trying. Hoep your feeling a bit less blue

Jenkie - so true .. it is about the quality not the numbers. Good luck.. i have all my toes crossed for you

Sunny15 - has AF arrived at the station?

Lilbirdy - congratuations on the BFP!!! so encouraging to see of us girls kicking goals - . It is inspiring. YOu must be so excited...

Micca - congratuations on the arrival of your beautiful daughter.

ATM - had all my blood tests. All good. Procedure booked for the 16th March so hope to cycle in April. Got a script for Melatonin but not sure when I should start taking it? as I have read people take them during a cycle. Still exercising every second day and eating well. Life feels so boring ATM. All this waiting and all this being good (ie no icecream or treats)

Hi to everyone else
    Last edited by mammalinz; 05-03-2011 at 21:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jenkie - Two fertilised eggs is great - when is your ET? Good luck, are you putting back one and keeping one in the freezer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    just a quick note for you all...sorry its been a bit late....

so I had my delivery last sat feb 26th... I was induced due to my BP slowly increasing...
    SO following induction everything went quickly and after a 6hr labour arabella alfreya was born weighing 3.4kg 50cm long.
    she has been a fabulous baby and just has a lovely nature...enjoys cuddles and loves being handed around to all her pseudo aunts... she is sleeping and breastfeeding well.....

I have put in a picture of her taken today at 1 week of age

I hope this inspires you all... I still find it amazing that she started in a culture dish... it really blows my mind.... I just hope that I can repeat the journey later this year.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI micca, congratulations on your beautiful little girl!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - she is so beautiful !!!! Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Micca on the arrival of your beautiful little angel - she is just adorable.

Does any one have any views on 3 day transfers or 5 day transfers - which is best?? Looks like I will be doing a 5 day transfer, but have a gut feeling that going early on Tuesday would be better (4 days), just think that the little embie would be better off in the mothership....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jenkie – I have only had a Day 2 and Day 3 transfer with my 2 cycles. I have always wished that I would get a good number of eggs/embryos to risk going for Day 5, but I have never been that lucky. It is always our (FS and I) plan to go for Day 5…hopefully this time. I believe there are differing opinions out there, but babies have been born at any stage of transfer. Do you have the golden embryo/s on board? Was transfer today?

Mum4Nay – How are you going?

Micca – Congratulations again. For some reason I cant open the photo, but I bet she is just gorgeous….any chance of putting the photo on your profile….if you have time of course, I can imagine that you will now be flat out with Arabella (beautiful name).

Mammalinz – Life can seem so ho hum when we are not cycling, when there is so much going on. Glad to hear that you are feeling more comfortable with the procedure…..bring it on I reckon, so you can get down to business and start cycling.

Wannabb – Lucky you don’t have too much packing to do…..I hate packing!!!! Good luck for Friday…..how is the 2WW, pulling your hair out?

Otgirl – How are you?

everyone else.

AFM
    Still jabbing away. Lucrin finished on Sunday, Orgalutran started yesterday and Gonal F (dose 600) today……had HGH Monday and then again tomorrow and Friday. First scan on Friday to see how my follies are growing.

I currently have a nice calm blissful feeling after acupuncture this afternoon……I looooove my acupuncture!!

DP home from the mines today….will get him to give me some of my injections, so he feels more involved.

Must go….I have a nice bit of silverside that has been cooking in the slow cooker all day, YUM!!!