Closed Thread
Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    tens2many- Wow a 10 cell. loooks like something is in ahurry to become a bubba. Snuggle in deep little embies. for bringing you a . gotta love these icons!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tens2Many - Congratulations on being PUPO. Now snuggle in little embies.

Wannabb - Thats great that you have been able to go straight into another cycle. Let us know how you go with your Tues scan. This is the first time I have done a long down reg cycle....I am usually really impatient too, but I think after 7 months of waiting since my 1st cycle, Im just glad that I am finally doing something. FS and I are trying to go for blasties and if I am lucky enough to have a couple, I will have 2 put back. My last cycle, I only had 1 out of 4 eggs fertilised, so they put it back at Day 2 (4 1/2 cell)...they didnt want to take the chance of leaving it to Day 3 or longer as there was only 1.

Here's hoping for lots of BFP for December. If I get a chance later, I might start another roll call.

Hi everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely Ladies,

Thank you for all your kind words, advice & welcome, BH really is a wonderful place for ladies in waiting to connect, I wish you all little tiny bubbas in arms very very soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on making it to PUPO Tens! 2 fertilising out of 2 - excellent. They are quick dividers. Did the scientists say anything about that?
    It is hard to choose one, isn't it. There doesn't seem to be any objective data to guide it. All maybes.
    Good luck with these two. I hope they like it in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is the current roll call...I hope I have it correct. IF not, please copy, amend and post again. There are some ladies that I am just not sure where you are upto in your journey.

Roll Call 27 November 2010

Limbo Land
    Cillile
    Hoping4More
    Otgirl – waiting for DHEA to kick in – cycling March 2011
    PearlHobbes
    TryingReallyHard – appointment with Guru Wazza January 2011
    Tadaaaaa – cycling mid to late January 2011
    Deeelicious
    Billiesmum
    Jen42 – appointment with Guru Wazza in December 2010

OP/Lap/Hyst
    AndyGee

Waiting for AF

Pill Popping

Sniffing

Jabbing
    Wannabb – Scan 30.11.10 – ET 3rd–6th Dec
    Sunny 15 – Long Down Reg – ET 17th-20th Dec
    Lilbirdy

EPU

ET

PUPO/TWW
    Tens2Many

Hugs needed
    Everyone doing it!!! Cause we are all amazing strong superwomen.

BFP
    Micca – Girl – Due 25.02.11
    Sooz07 – Due 11.03.11
    Lilly40
    Jenkie

Graduates
    LuckyAPA – Isabelle Born 10.06.10 (working on number 2)
    Kismet – Evie Louise Born 20.07.10
    Minibar – JaDe Born 22.10.10

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there lovely Ladies,

Catch up time for me so here goes......

Wannabb-Thanks for your thoughts and goodluck for your scan keep us updated.

Cillile- To answer your the scientist seems to think its not so good to be a 10 cell on day 2,apparently it's too excellerated and can break down quicker(we thought yey we got a beauty here ready to be our bubba)im sticking with my version and hoping the scientist is wrong I google another sight last night and it said the opposite!!! Oh yeah if it does break down it has absolutelty no impact on the other emby inside...

Pearl hobbs- Welcome welcome welcome

Ot girl- Thanks your thoughts worked

Andygee- Hows u doing now has a bit of the steam settled.

Jenkie- Are you down from cloud nine Yet?Just out of curiosity what was you ivf history.

Hoping for more-The best time to discuss anything with a man is straight after they will agree to anything.

Sunny15-Thanks for the roll call I didnt have a clue

Billiesmum-Thanks for the support I made it to transfer now need to make it to test day but wont be happy until I make it to the end......

To anyone ive missed hope all is working according to plan.

Cheers

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to say hi to everyone. Im finally back in the land of the living and after a lovely "re-connecting" weekend with DH Im also back feeling positive that eventually we'll get our bubba. We even got a new car so that when he arrives he'll have a lovely safe Mazda 3 Maxx (graphite) to ride around in It's so gorgeous!!!!

Jenkie - special congratulations on your BFP. Im always thrilled when on of us oldies gets their BFP. It really gives me hope!!

We've got our appointment with Wazza on Wednesday to find out what the protocol for the January FET will be. Looking forward to having a bit of a plan to look forward to.

Good luck to everone wherever you are in your cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies

Firstly I wnat to apologies to any muck ups and if I have gotten anyone confussed with cycles. Sorry Billiesmum X

Jenkie - how you feeling hoping all is going well

Tryingreallyhard - thats fantastic news I have been thinking of you sometimes we forget out how these things affect our partners too, I also went though similar with my DH at one point where he didnt want to continue he just needed space to process everything and look at us now. I know we still have a long way to go but Never give up and keep your eye on the prize even my FS said some give up too early XOX

Sunny15 thanks for the role call its just what I needed

To everyone else a big hello and I promise to get back on shortly and post personals just at work at the min have a great day ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK ladies I have swung from chasing testosterone patches to persuing an increase in saizon from 10iu (3.3mg) to Saizon 8 24iu given intramuscularly. One dose day 21 prior to cycling & then alternate days from day 7 till day after trigger.

Am going to hit my FS between the eyes with this one & see what she says. Has anyone heard or done the higher dose?.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just thought I'd pop in one last time to wish everyone all of the very best of luck for your current and future BFP's.

DH and I had a chat on the weekend and we both decided that we aren't going to give it another go. DH didn't realise just how tough it all is and is worried that he'll lose me in the ivf whirlwind and I'll never come out the same. I think the way the hormones affected me scared him a little, even though it's only short term. It made him realise how much I could change and he doesn't want to risk me changing permanently from the whole process. Even emotionally. Now that I'm back to normal he's even more sure that he wants me to stay like I am. When we talked about all of the possible issues that can arise right throughout the whole process, even after a BFP, we didn't feel that we were willing to risk it all anymore. We have 7 children between us so it's not like we haven't been blessed already. We also realised that, if there were problems with an amnio test, or whatever, that we had a difference of opinion about what we would do. That would probably be a breaking point for us and we don't want to risk that either. Not that it's very likely that we'd have to make a decision like that but you just never know. It's still a slight possibility. I was never worried about stuff like that with my other pregnancies but this time I'm just a bit scared about it. We don't want to risk our relationship. It would be totally different if we didn't have any kids at all. We wouldn't even think twice about doing it. We're both comfortable with our decision and I hope that we don't look back too often and wish things were different. DH said he would rather regret something we didn't do rather than regret having done something that affects others as well as ourselves. I agreed.

My oldest DSS (23) just got engaged yesterday and they have been talking about trying for a baby next year so we will have the pleasure of grandchildren in the coming future so we will be blessed in another way instead of having one between us.

I never knew much about ivf before I came here and went through it a bit myself. I now have such a respect for you ladies, way more so than I had before. You are unbelievably strong, determined and caring women who totally deserve to have your bfp's. There are little bubba's waiting for wonderful mums like you ladies. I sooooo wish that all of you get to experience this and to be able to give all of your love to these little people.

Will be thinking of you all and maybe I'll pop back in and check up on things one day. I have to try and leave BH behind to move on but I'll still want to check on BFP's every now and then. lol. It's a bit addictive. Hope there is lots for me to catch up on in the near future.

Good luck, girls. I wish you all the most positive and good wishes for your future.

Jo.