ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jenkie – Wonderful to see you again……6 follies is still a great number, remember quality not quantity. When does FS envisage EPU? If it is still a little while away, you could have some sneaky ones hiding….here’s hoping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny - the colorado which I have been on since the beginning of my IVF adventurre is very similar to that which you have described however, the asprin starts on the day puregon starts and partner starts a 7 day dose of Doryx (antibiotic) on the same day. Prednisolone 25mg starts on day after trigger for 3 days and Augmentin starts twice per day for 7 days on the same day (I take doryx as I am allergic). Three days after collection commence pessaries (previously crinone) and put on Estradot patch on one buttock and change every 3 days.

Asprin, pessaries and patches continue until preg test and then for 6 weeks if positive and if viable until 13 weeks. Asprin continues until 34 weeks.

Clexane is not used by my FS as part of this protocol - I only take it because of my clotting disorder. I am also taking dexamethasone instead of prednisolone this time due to this.

Jenkie - 6 follies is good - hopefully you get at least 4 available for transfer.

Micca - congratulations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Otgirl - Good luck for your blood test tomorrow . PS: Thanks for the info on prednisolone, have sent a reply.

Wannabb - How are you going in the 2WW? Pulling your hair out yet??!!

Lilbirdy - Still on cloud 9?

Hi everyone......how is everyone going...its so quiet on here at the moment.

AFM
    Still just jabbing away....waiting for AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Otgirl- good luck for BT today. Hope BFP coming your way.

Sunny15- When is Af due?

AFM- tww is nearly 3 weeks from EPU due to pregnyl. Not too stressed about that yet. Have made appt with donor coordinators to discuss overseas options if this fails.
    The rest of my life is giving me more stress at present. Need to head to Adelaide to pack house as settlement 21st march. Work here slow and waiting to see if contract available in Tasmania. Dont know whether to fly home for a week then come back to Brisbane or drive home then head to Tas. BT due 12th so will have to leave for Adelaide on 14-15th so trying to get things organised now for what happens next if BFN. Tired of not being able to plan anything in advance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Wannabb - hope you get all your move and work all sorted out. Not the stress you need in the TWW.

Sunny15 - how are you doing - when is AF?

Otgirl - fingerscrossed for your BT today

AFM - just back from BT and scan. Excited that two more sneaky eggs have been located - so now 8 in total. Weird though - right side only showing 2 eggs and the left is overloaded with 6. Nurse said not uncommon, but more usual for each side to react the same. Looks like pick up will be Friday, just waiting for the call to confirm.

Thanks
    Reviews

Wink hey guys.....

I've been MIA for aaaaggggeeeeessssss! Have been lurking in every now and then to see how everyone is going... so awesome to see some BFP's (Lilbirdy) and new bubbalina's (Micca) coming into the world...

Just wanted to say a quick hi - i'm not having any luck - chem pg last week which is close, but no cigar (as they say)... anyhoo working thru the last of my frosties and FS is pushing for me to go OS for ED so we'll see what happens...
    One thing is for sure; my house will be going up for sale to fund whatever happens next.... unless that money tree decides to start growing in my backyard, or the Westpac truck pulls up and decides to give me all the free samples they have been hording all these years!!!

ha ha - have a great day ladies xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jenkie – Yay for those sneaky hiding follies….great numbers.

AndyGee – Good to hear from you again…..sorry to hear of your chem preg, that was my result last cycle too and FS was encouraging donor eggs as well. Tell me if that money tree sprouts coz I’ll take a cutting of it!!!

Wannabb – Wow, you do have a lot going on…..hope everything settles for you.

AFM
    Im back to the clinic tomorrow to pick up more Lucrin….starting to get AF feelings now, so hopefully only a couple of days away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys

Thanks for the good vibes yesterday but unfortunately they were not enough. It was another (and our last) BFN. We had agreed that this would be it for our IVF journey with my eggs prior to commencing the cycle and on Monday night when I was convinced it was negative DP and I sat down and seriously discussed donor eggs for the first time. He is not at all keen with the idea and given that I am not 1000% committed to it, I don't think I have it in me to talk him around (which I am sure I could if I really meant it) so it looks like our journey is over at this time. The support I have had on this forum has made the journey possible and I would like to thank you all for that. I will continue to pop in from time to time to hear all your good news (all I expect you all to have some from time to time) and to occasionally (hopefully not to often) to commiserate with you.

Jenkie - good luck on Friday.

Wannabb - good luck with your BT - hopefully you won't have to go overseas.

Andygee - I hope one of your frosties is the one -at least you have proven you can get pregnant!

Sunny - good luck with it all - I have sent another PM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Otgirl - So sorry for your news......have sent you a PM. Damn I wish it was all so very different. My heart goes out to you....thinking of you....lots and lots of .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Otgirl - so sorry to hear of your news - big hugs

Hope everyone else is hanging in there and planning something nice for the weekend.

AFM - EC this morning, 3 little eggs from the 8 follicles. Have to say I was deflated, I was expecting 8, didn't realise that you could have a follicle but no egg - I'm a novice at this. BUT as DH said, 3 is so much better than none, so we will just have our fingers crossed that 1 of them makes it. Every cycle is different so am just hoping that this time there is a good one - had 11 last cycle and none of them made is so maybe quality rather than quantity......