ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooooh, Sunny, I hope you're all ok up there... it sounds crazy dangerous! Will be thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi gals....
    just dropping in to say that I am still lurking and reading everyones posts.
    Im hoping that with all the cycles in feb we get some BFPs, certainly you are all trying hard....

I must make my appointment with Waz for my FET planning in june..to do a FET? sept/oct. I also have to get frosties transferred from sydney.

as far as pregnancy... Im going well..37 weeks everything lined up for the big day on 25th. Im still working but on the countdown to stop... 3 work days left over the next 12 days. Feeling a little sad that in 3 weeks Ill no longer have a preggy belly as I am loving it..... but looking forward to have a little bundle.... sort of very scary actually
    I cant wait for you all to get pregnant.... we all deserve it.... and it will happen.... whether we use donor eggs or our own...
    thinking of you all....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi micca- glad everything going well for you. So soon now. I remember reading your journey from the first first thread when I first joined the second thread. You had not long got BFP when I joined so has gone fast in one way but seems ages for me in another. Good luck and hope your birth goes to plan

Thanks
    Reviews

Default reply

Otgirl – Had my first appointment with Nick. He is a bullet train. My head was spinning. Sooo – he informed me in the first few minutes of my age, my chances and what a poor responder I was. All good. This isn’t new news!! I have ended up with a similar protocol to you. In two weeks I have to have both a diagnostic Hysteroscopy and a Laparoscopy. Fun. Does this hurt? After that…. I may have to have the’ intralipid treatment.’ Will be on the collarado protocol (whatever that is – need to look this up!), GH injections, and have a script for DHEA. So yeah – like you throwing absolutely everything at me. Gosh. The only down side is – I have to take another month off. After meeting Nick I am not surprised about the egg donor suggestion? He asked me if I would go down the donor eggs route as well. I think he is Greek so I get the Athens option. I guess something to keep in the back of my mind? What are your thoughts on that option? Hopefully your AF will NOT come early. BTW how many cycles have you done with Nick?
    5 injections a day – that’s rough. I think i will be in the same boat as you? In a month or two. I can see why your not looking forward to this cycle. No fun, at all!! Let me know how you go.
    Mum4nay – thank you for the words of encouragement. I absolutely hate exercising but will do anything at this point to increase my chances.
    Wannabb – No luck to start anything quickly. Have to have a diagnostic hysteroscopy and laparoscopy first. I think it is worth it. Can not hurt, to have an internal investigation on how my ‘oven’ (as FS stated) is going. Hmm so are you investigating donor eggs now, while your still doing IVF with your own eggs. That is forward thinking! Something to ponder. I myself like the idea of having a holiday. Hopefully you’ll be successful with this cycle and won’t need donor eggs.
    Cillile – thanks for your post. It made me feel a little less stressed about being stressed! It is mainly family and friends telling me to ‘chill out,’ which I think has the opposite effect but it comes from a well meaning place. How ever you have prompted me to look into the research into ‘stress and fertility
    Sunny15 – Nice to have you back. Sounds like a month of not thinking, reading or speaking about IVF sounds like a slice of heaven! Please let us know how you are going with the cyclones. It sounds terrifying!!
    Tryingreallyhard – Glad to hear you are feeling better about IVF. It is good to speak to someone. I don’t have anyone to talk to accept my partner and ‘you guys.’ I did tell some people initially but I was getting the feedback..”you need to not stress,” and the same question every month.. “are you pregnant.” It was too painful so I just told everyone I have decided not to do IVF. I can see how going to a psychologist to speak about it may help. So great you have some frosties!! Perhaps this will be the cycle for you ! Lets hope so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - it must be soooo exciting. Good luck on the 25th. I hope you have time to let us know how things went.

Sunny - I hope you came through the storm okay.

mammalinz - I had a laparoscopy years ago and haven't had to have a hysteroscopy so I don't know much about them with Nick - I do know the uterine biopsy in his office was very painful but you won't have to have one as they will do a biopsy while they are in there! I have done all my cycles with Nick (- 3 antagnonist and one FET) with a bit of tweaking after each one and a massive tweak for this one.

Hi everyone else.

AFM - AF is thinking about it today so tomorrow will be day 1.

Anyone needing HGH my recommendation is to source it early - I need my first injection on the weekend and there is only two pharmacies in Melb that might stock it and they are both 45 mins drive away - am currently waiting for one to get back to me to see if they have it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    otgirl- same for me cd1 tomorrow. Hopefully the chemist will have it for you.

sunny15- all sounds ok from the news but hope your house sustained no damage

mammalinz- laparoscopy can be painful with the worst being shoulder tip pain. try to lie down as mucha syou can on the day as it is referred from the gas under diaphragm. rest and regular pain relif should help. I had hysteroscopy last week and only had initial pain relief in recovery then nothing else required.

afm- CD1 tomorrow as light flow today. will ring clinic in morning and get orders. YAY.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default go otgirl go

Reading about your cycle plans. It sounds so full on. This may sound strange, but I wish I was joining you (5 injections a day and all) and I am going to follow the progress with great attention. Your cycle sounds so much more of everything than our old FS was doing. Certainly better than our chances now.. doing nothing is no chance at all here.

Moving to donor embryos was a way of pretending we hadn't / weren't giving up. Really we know the likelihood of getting a donor embie is very very small. It is difficult to give up because of $$s.

If nothing happens with donor embies in a few months and after the flooding here I might move to some very creative accounting. To try and cycle with dp's or ? donor sperm or to really break the bank with donor OS eggs and donor sperm (does brothers sperm sound too yucky... with donor eggs of no relation of course). We really are running out of time with me turning 44 in June this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is CD1. Just rang clinic for scan appt for tomorrow 0520 am. Early night tonight I think. At least parking will be easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wannabb - what are they scanning for tomorrow? I just start my injections.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wannabb - what are they scanning for tomorrow? I just start my injections.