ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Jenkie, awesome news luvvy. Sooo happy for you. Enjoy.

Tens2many, lots of for two lovely fertilised eggs. I hope they are your special one (or two) and are perfect and very sticky embies.

Lilly40 and Micca, glad to hear that your scares weren't anything major. Hope you keep relaxing and all is good for the remainder of your pregnancies.

Hi to everyone else. I'm keeping up with the posts daily but don't post all the time. I hope everyone is doing well.

I started to think that DH's comment about not trying again was indecisive as he kept saying to others that we weren't sure what we were going to do but now he has stopped taking his menevite and I'm not sure what's happening now. I cancelled my FS appointment after my BFN as DH said we weren't going to do it again so what was the point. We can't do it again until Feb anyway so I thought we could see him before that if we chose to. Now I'm thinking that DH really has given up now. I've agreed with him as he was worried about me emotionally and mentally, with all the hormones and stuff, but I still thought in the back of my mind that he would come around once he saw that I was ok. I'm also worried that, if he does change his mind and decide to do it again in Feb, he'll have been off his menevite and that could have an impact. I don't know.

IVF makes me think too much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I haven't left a message in absolutely ages. Unfortuanately that is because nothing in the baby making line has been happening for me, but in the busy, yet nothing is getting done line I seem to be making fine progress.
    It is great to see so much going on here. I have been reading the daily updates.
    I was very sorry to see the sad bfns and early miscarriages. So much effort and hopes. It is too sad.
    It is lovely to there has been a couple of bfps too. More of those are very very welcome.

AFM - All plans to pursue donor embies actively have been put on hold as relationship troubles have doubled and tripled. It hasn't all been IVF related, but the stress and sadness and financial pressures of IVF have been a solid contributor. I still every day feel suddenly very sad and teary at little events that remind me that there is no little brother or sister for our daugher. There are some kids books that I just can't read through because they show the children characters connecting and caring towards other characters (the little boy with his toy duck, the little girl and her littler sister, the little mouse and his/her best friend mouse). Kids books are full of them. It is a bummer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Very quick post from me.....I have just walked in the door and jumped straight on Bubhub to say that I have just picked up my drugs to finally start cycling. Its been a very very long 7 months on the starting line waiting for this moment. So Im off to have a shower and give myself my first Lucrin injection and I will be back later to see where everyone is up to.

Im so excited that its finally here.

PS - Wonderful news Jenkie....congratulations....Im determined to be right behind you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny15, I hope all that waiting brings you an awesome Christmas pressie.

Good luck with your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I have been reading all the posts and so glad to hear that you got your BFP Jenkie. Lilly40 and Micca - fantastic news all is ok. Just rest and the time will pass really quickly.

Tens2Many - How did your eggs go? I am thinking of you.

Lilly40 - I think you got confused again () I am having a break over xmas, going to Ireland and starting another FET cycle in January and hopefully the "old" lining will respond better.

Sunny15 - Great news. It must be so exciting after a break. I send you and hope this cycle goes well.

Cillile - IVF tests the best of relationships and I hope everything sorts itself out. It must be very hard.

Hopingformore- I read your post and feel very sad for you both. All I will say is that you need to talk to your DH about your feelings. Maybe he is being brave for you and maybe you are being brave for him. If you are not sure, would it hurt for him to keep taking the menevit? If, after xmas you both think its over, then it won't matter so much that he has been taking them.
    PearlHobbes - Your eggs are the same age as you and yes, there are definately some in there that are ok but its finding these and then taking all the rest of the steps to implantation. When I went to ED option I fell pregnant first go. I have just turned 46 but the icebabies age is 32 (as in the mother). This gives me a chance. however, it is not for everyone, but my personal experience, the minute Billie kicked me during the pregnancy she was mine. I am not sure what other medications are out there to help. I wish you lots of luck.

To everyone else a big

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilly40 -I am glad things have settled down for you. I say rest up as long as you can get away with it ( hope DH isnt reading this). In senveral months there will be no rest for you my girl.

Sunny15 glad you finally start jabbing

cillile- Hope things improve in your relationship hon

hoping4more- hopefully dh will change his mind after christmas. Have you always used crinone as support post ET. Is it worth starting a thread to ask if other luteal support drugs have the same side effects. It is so not fair that some people get no side effects annd others get everything. Maybe natural pms medication helps combat mood changes related to the drugs. Keep looking hon for alternatives

Thanks
    Reviews
    AndyGee – Good to hear there are no major problems, but poor form from FS. Where to from here?

Otgirl – How comforting to know that FS is well and truly in your corner.

Wannabb – I may have missed something, but I thought you had BT today (or am I very confused)...sorry if I am wrong.

Micca – My goodness, another scare!! Hope you are okay. We have had a lot of news about the NZ miners, it must be a very sad time over there at the moment. Rest up and no more scares!

Pearl – Welcome. Wow, it looks like you have tried just about everything. I too am on daily; 1 x 50mg DHEA, 4 x Fish Oil, 1 x Pregnancy Multivitamin, 4 x CoQ10, 1 x 10ml vial Royal Jelly, 1 x 20ml Acai Berry Juice, handful of Chia Seeds (last two for their antioxidants quality) – all this was advised to me by one of the FS at my clinic….I guess I will find out soon if it works. Good luck.

Lilbirdy – Good to hear you are happy with your new clinic. Sounds like you and I will be cycling together…not too far apart anyway…here’s hoping for a special Christmas pressie!

Cillile – It sounds like you are going through a tough time. Relationships are a constant work in progress, without the added pressures and stress from IVF. Are you are both open to speaking with a professional? Im a bit of a romantic at heart and would like to believe that love conquers all, but unfortunately its hard work sometimes. Hope things work out for you both.

Hoping4More – IVF can do our heads in, can’t it? It sounds like you and DH really need to ‘nut’ it out and I agree with Billiesmum……maybe a softly softly approach letting him know that you are feeling much better and that you are not quite ready for the IVF journey to finish just yet. Hope I haven’t stepped over a line.

Jenkie – So happy for you….you must be ecstatic…and fabulous HCG numbers.

Tens2Many – go eggies go! I know it’s a shock hearing news like that, but try to stay positive and send lovely positive vibes to your eggies/embryos to thrive and grow.

Lilly40 – Glad to see you are resting up and bub is doing fine…..keep your feet up and keep them there and don’t scare us like that again!!!

Gardenia, Jen42, Mum4Nay, TryingReallyHard, Deeelicious, Tadaaaaa, Billiesmum, Johnathansmum – How are you all?

Hi to anyone that I have missed.

AFM
    I started a long down reg cycle today, bit different from my 1st cycle. If all goes well, it is envisaged that I will have ET around 17th-20th Dec. I was flying to Canberra on 17th to spend Christmas with my family….via a shopping trip in Sydney….but I will now need to change my flights, but all for a good cause.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Thanks for your advise, girls.

Billiesmum, I agree about keeping up the vitamins/menevite just in case we decide to go ahead with the Feb cycle. It's not going to hurt to be taking them and then not do the cycle. I'm just finding it difficult to find the right time to actually approach the subject. I'll find the right time.

Wannabb, I've only had one ET so I've only used the Crinone once. I spoke to FN after my blood test and she said that there were other things we could use next time so I know there would be something else to try. I guess, at the end of the day, they're all progesterone so they'll probably be similar but it's only for a short time. DH doesn't want me to be on the medication/hormones for very long so I asked about a shorter cycle and that's all ok but I think DH is waiting to see if I get over thinking about it all or something. He found me on BH last night and said, 'see you can't let it go, can you?' and I said that I had been following lots of girls for a long time and wanted to keep up with how they are going and BT results and all that. He just smiled, shook his head and walked away. I felt like he'd caught me out and I'd just reinforced what he was thinking. Grrr, I was annoyed with myself because I'd made it a thing to only get on here when I'm at work so he didn't see me. lol. Maybe he'll realise that I haven't totally given up the idea.

Sunny15, lol, you would never over step any line. I don't have a line. I listen to whatever anyone wants to tell me. Thanks for the advice. I'm working on the softly softly approach. Just don't know when yet.

I hope everyone is having a great day. Fridays are always a good day. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, relaxing and enjoying yourselves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hoping4more- Dh would hate me. i am looking at bubhub all the time am now addicted. Hard to check at work as computer in office with at least 2 staff and no privacy. only 2 people at work know.
    crush the menevite up and slip it in meals LOL just joking! is it only the crinone or all the meds bucking the emotions? it would be hard to have to try and hide your feelings so Dh copes better. Added stress for you hon. fingers crossed he realises that a baby is what you want and knows that the drugs are the temporary cause of things.

Sunny15- BT was due yesterday for last FET but biatchy AF came first. Have been jabbing since sun for another stim cycle. Scan Tues (day 10) and hope ET Fri or Mon after. Have booked vommy boat off this island for Wed 8th so hope not delayed past this. How do you cope with long down reg cycle. I did it for 2 cycles but am very impatient now. you will be just PUPO for xmas. What day Et do they do. You may be able to sneak in naughties on xmas day as wont be embedded yet.

To all that are waiting, sniffing, jabbing, PUPO or having time off hope you enjoy this weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there everyone sorry for being a bit slack tonight its only a ME post!!!

We got word Thursday morning that both had fertilised

Then this morning at 9am we got the call to say that
    1 was a 5 cell and
    1 a 10 cell
    should be a 2-4 cell so I was given the choice 2 today at 2pm or 1 saturday morning.

How do you choose when you dont know which one could be your baby???

So rather than choose the wrong one we went 2!!!!
    Now im in the long obsessive compulisive over analise every thing TWW

Thankyou for all the wishes and thoughts.

I will catch up on all your results over the weekend whilst resting up...
    Have a great weekend.