Closed Thread
Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Sorry I dropped off the radar for a while after the MC. Just couldn't get my &^%$ together. Congrats Sunny15 on your very exciting news. Will have everything crossed for you. All the very best to everyone else - truly hope that 2011 is the year for the BFPs.

Am not sure what is happening with me at the moment - MC was confirmed on 9 Dec but my hcg levels are still around 400 (started with 2007). Off for another BT on Tuesday and an hoping the level will be much lower. I haven't really bleed much, not what I was expecting for a MC at 7 weeks anyway. Nurses are still expecting something further to happen. Anyway will see what happens on Tuesday. And then, I'm not sure. I don't know that we are strong enough to go through this again....every MC is heartbreaking but this one has really taken the cake.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Micca.....Im having a 'doubting' day today - another negative HPT, but blood test tomorrow, so I dont have long to wait now.

Hi Jenkie - good to hear from you. Good luck for your blood test tomorrow. Take care of yourself.

Questions:
    Hi everone....Im a little confused on something and need clarification:

1. Does dpo stand for days post ovulation....so in ivf terms, ovulation is EPU?

2. dpt - days post transfer?

3. So, I had EPU on 15th december and 2 x 3 day embryo's transferred on 18th december.......so would that make me 20dpo3dt?

4. If 20dpo3dt is correct, wouldnt a HPT show a positive result by 20 days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    sunny.....
    just to help you....

epu of 15 dec = 19dpo

(19 days post ovulation- remember my beta was only 86 at 17dpo) and remember I only got a faint pos on the hpt at 17dpo with a first morning pee (like at 5am)

so if you count days post transfer it would be 16dp3dt
    (16days post 3 day transfer)

tomorrow will at least bring you some answers.... fingers crossed it will be ok... I am glad in a way that I did not test so early as I would have been going though something similar.
    But remember to ask about your progesterone... anything above 30 is a good result and tells a lot about what is happening
    try not to stress mother nature can be a right tart at the best of times... ..big hugs...and Im holding the huge bucket of hope for you.....

Jenkie..good luck with your blood test tomorrow... if it is still high then maybe an uss would give you a lot of information as to what is happening with the sac and endometrium.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Micca...once again you have put me at ease. Thanks also for the dpo and dpt explanation.

My blood test last friday tested oestrogen, progesterone and betaHCG....I was so stunned when the FN told me of my HCG positive I completed forgot to ask what my levels were for the oestrogen and progesterone!!

I still remember when you went through this time.....getting frustrated and disappointed that you didnt think it had worked and had a 'real coffee' and then got your BFP!!

I so crave a 'real coffee' at the moment....its been months.....I try settling the craving with a once in a blue moon chai latte or chai tea....its just not the same!!!

Roll on tomorrow....blood test cant come quick enough now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny I have everything crossed for you and am sending x1000 for your test today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny, I have everything crossed for your BT results today. Lots and lots of .
    Jenkie, good luck for your BT today.

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New year everyone just back from spending time in the country with the folks so trying to catch up.

Sunny15 - Good luck today I crossing everything for you lots of baby dust coming your way XOX

Jenkie - I hope the BT comes back with answers for you this is such a heart breaking time take good care of yourself and thanks for poping back in and letting us know how you are have been thinking of you XOX

Micca - How are you holding up still feeling ok how is babette going XOX

Otgirl, Jen 42, Wannabub hope you are well fingers crossed fro some great results for you in 2011 and to all the ladies on this thread.

Well as mentioned trying to catch up on where everyone is at. After spending time in hospital before Xmas decided to visit my mum and dad which was lovely. Had my 12 week scan on 24 Dec and all looks well and the baby a decent size I was told! My results came back with me in the low risk for downs same as a 30 year old so after discussions with the Dr we have decided not to proceed with any further invasive testing and will accept what comes our way and love the baby no matter what. Still have a blood clot so I am expecting another bleed at some stage. They have decided to leave my cervix and scan me every fortnight and if it starts to shorten any more well then attempt to sew it up. Felling well in general except my belly has expanded so much its a bit hard to hide now, think its from the progesterone they have me on as most people are not as big as me at 13.5 weeks although I am only tiny so that could also have something to do with it. Back to work on Thursday so looks like I may have to tell them now. Have another scan this Friday at 14 weeks so finders crossed all is well.

Good luck Sunny Im praying all is well for you.

Apologies to anyone I have missed will read back on posts shortly and catch up. Love to all XOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Sunny15- hope your hcg levels have increased and bubs sticks like a trooper

Jenkie hope your levels are falling and you can start your next plan of attack

Lilly40- glad to hear things are going ok for you. at least you get to see progress eveery 2 weeks. hope that cervix does not shorten too much and can remain unstitched

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bad news and I am gutted. DP is at the mines at the moment, so feeling terribly lonely. My results were:

Friday, 31 December
    HCG = 13
    Prog = 63
    Est = 884

Today
    HCG = Less than 2
    Prog = 62
    Est = 180

Does anyone know if these readings indicate anything?......like if it really had a good go at implanting or quite the opposite? Need to be armed with information for FS!!!

FS has fit me in for a review tomorrow afternoon and I think I will do another fresh cycle whilst the DHEA and HGH is still in my system and build up my frozen embryo 'bank' whilst I still can. I think I will push for a really aggressive approach for my next cycle and the colorado protocol too.

I am still 11th on their donor egg list, so still a fair bit of waiting there.

Having a good cry and hopefully tomorrow its onward and upward with the next plan of attack!!!!

Thanks for all your best wishes ladies......I really do appreciate it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny I'm so sorry big hugs for you I say go for Colorado I honestly believe I would not be pregnant without it. We did six cycles on on the 7th did the antagonist with Colorado and was our best cycle which resulted in our BFP take care of yourself I'm thinking of go good luck tomorrow lovely xox