Closed Thread
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tenstoomany - I'm so sorry to hear about your chem pregnancy. What a terrible experience you have had, my sympathies to you & DH.

Wanna & Sunny, how you both holding up in the 2 WW ? Any symptoms or sneaky POASes ?

JM & PS, how are you both doing ??

Lilly, glad everything is going relatively smoothly - just a few more days until that 12 week mark !! I wish all the very best for you, hope you're not stressing too much.

Hi to everyone else.

Well, because I am out once again, AF turned up today as she seems to each time, one day before my BT. It was the morning she turned up so I've had the day to cry a bit and now starting to come out the other end. But I also know, with three stim cycles and an FET cycle down, I have moved beyond the 'most likely to conceive' stats for women 40+. This really gets me down.
    Anyway, we are going o/s on hols on Dec 31, I will talk to FS tomorrow and looks like an FET cycle which would mean transfer in Feb. I will be 42 in April and that is starting to creep up way too close for my liking.

Merry Xmas and babydust, lots of healthy and happy vibes to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

unfortunately I'm out for this month too. AF arrived overnight so back to limbo land for me.

I'll still have my BT tomorrow; just so we can see if there was even any attempt at implantation (HCG wise).

Will be interesting to see what ideas FS has for next time around; here's hoping I can organise a review appointment in Jan for a Feb cycle kick off?

JM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Tenstoomany I'm so sorry my heart goes out to you take care and I hope you do pop in and let us know how you are xox

Lilbirdy big hugs to you hon ddont give up mine was cycle 7 thinking of you xox

Johnathansmom big hus to you also take care and try to rest and relax on you trip xox

Well just got home from spending 1.5 days in hospital had another massive bleed went to emergency where they did a scan and bub was fine doing summersaults but there was a massive bleed which wasn't settling so they admitted me to hospital. Bleeding has slowed and passed 4clots I'm on bed rest for next week trying to type on iPad. Have to go for my 12 week scan on Friday then straight back to bed. I still have a chance of miscarriage and looks they are going to sew up my cervix at around 13 weeks as its very short. So another big scare but I'm still in the game I'm not prepared to give up bubs this little on staying with me.

Love to all and I will check back in tomorrow to see how you are all doing xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tenstoomany, Lilly40 and Jonathons Mum - I am so sorry to hear your news. I hope things will look better in the new year for all of you and you can make an informed decision re what to do next.

Lillbirdy - It sounds like your pregnancy is going to keep you on your toes. I really hope that things turn the corner and you are able to maintain it until you get a healthy bub.

Sunny - good luck with your BT. I hope this is the one for you.

Merry Christmas to everyone - I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone.
    Sorry to read everyones BFN. Was sure santa would be kind to at least one of us. All he gave me was a period from He%L. another BFN to add to the list. Will do personals after christmas as on borrowed internet.
    Hope everyone has a good day on Christmas wherever you are.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default re: DHEA

Hi

I havent tried anything other than what the FS suggested which was only FSH prior to pickup. Who offered Dhea - the FS? or can a gp perscribe?

Good luck for your cycle

Quote Originally Posted by wannabb View Post
    hi pearlhobbes- To improve egg quality try royal jelly and Co-enzyme Q10. i take 2grams royal jelly until EPU and 200mg COq10 day. This is my first stim cycle on it so cant say for sure that it works but have read this on a thread. Also New FS for new year lists the co enzyme for this reason. i am also on dhea 75mg but only been taking this for 3 1/2 weeks so will make no difference for this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny15 View Post
    Lilbirdy and Wannabb - Good luck tomorrow for lots of good quality eggs!!

to everyone and I will catch up on everyones news tomorrow.

AFM
    Have been on Lucrin for just over a week and FS said on Friday that I was right to start stimming. Started Gonal F (dose 450) on Saturday. I have another 2 Human Growth Hormone injections on Tuesday and Thursday. First scan on Wednesday to see how my follies are going. Cant believe Im finally cycling.
    Hi Sunny,

I hope it is okay to post a question? I was wondering why you are having growth hormone injections? Who suggested this? I am trying to get an idea (via reading these posts) what my options are. Good luck for the 31st

Me 41 Partner 42
    3 IVF cycles - no pregnancy (yet)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

From what I have read on this thread - it appears people are having a much more involved / monitored experience to what I have had in the past. I am with Melbourne IVF and have been with Ann P and I am currently looking to change. Ann is lovely, but I am not getting anywhere and am looking for a Doc a bit more proactive for the over 40+ set. Is it protocol to be able to ask who your FS is?? It sounds as though they are really trying everything to assist.
    Good luck

Me 41 Partner 42
    2 IUI
    3 IVF (2 ISCI) no pregnancy (yet)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi mammalinz- I asked old FS for dhea after reading others experience on this site. He does not really believe in it but did prescribe it for me. My new FS is a strong believer in any thing that has the tiniest bit of positive evidence and would have given me a script readily.

tens2many- hon hope you are treating yourself well over this period. Hope you get the strength and finances to keep going if that is what you want but best wishes for whatever you decide to do.

lilbirdy- I thought this would be your turn for sure. I understand about the 42 thing I was upset on reaching this milestone and not having had BFP. will hopefully be in tww with you in feb again. Enjoy your time away.

jonathonsmum- so sorry you also got BFN. gees you think one of us could have got one lousy one for christmas. glad you have a plan in place for jan/ feb too.

sunny15- all our hopes are resting with you now. will you poas before the 31st (or have you already). Good luck

lilly40- hope your bleeding has settled again. you are doing things the hard way. Ouch for the cervix sewing.

AFM- appt with dr deambrosis on 24th jan to get plan for 1st stim cycle with him. have started pill and will stop 2 days before so ready to start asap.
    Am currently driving to bundaberg from SA to start work on the 30th. Not sure if I will make it due to rain and flooding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wannabb - thank you. I have heard wonderful things about Dr deambrosis. Unfortunately I am in Melbourne - so I am unable to access him. Good luck with the drive.

--------------
    Me 41 Partner 42
    2 IUI
    3 IVF (1ISCI) no pregnancy (yet)