ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 100 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ....3 out of 4 have fertilised.

Transfer is booked for Saturday, unless I lose 1 or 2 and then transfer will be tomorrow morning.

everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Merry xmas

Sunny15- wow fantastic news. I hope the little embies continue to thrive.

Johnathonsmum - I am so hoping it all goes well for the 2ww. I will be checking in from Ireland to see your BFP.

Wannabb - I have everything crossed for your Xmas pressie of a big BFP too. When I get back I would love to see a or two...

Jenkie - I am so sorry. I am thinking of you

Otgirl - a big hello and for next year.

Jen42 - hi and hope the DHEA does the job. So many great results on this forum so there is no reason why it won't work for you.

Lillbirdy - for the rest of the tww. Very excited for you.

Lilly40 - all the best for your scan

Tens2many - if you are checking in over Xmas I hope you are ok. Look forward to seeing you back on line.

AFM - Not even packed yet and off to Ireland on sat morning. All the best for Christmas ladies
    Last edited by Billiesmum; 16-12-2010 at 21:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sunny......... fantastic news..... a 75% fert rate is up there with the young chics..... good luck..lets hope that the little embies grow and grow...xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.

Just had a phone call from the embryologist and my 3 embies are still going.....so transfer is tomorrow morning.....still hoping for 2 for me and 1 for the freezer.

Go embies go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies, firstly sorry for not posting lately have been feeling pretty poorly first day of no sickness, not sure if thats a good thing or not!

Jenkie - Im so sorry to read your news my heart goes out to you I hope you are ok lots of for you please dont give up persistance is the key try and look after yourself XOX

Sunny15- thats great news fingers crossed for you what day are you transferring day 3 or 5?

Wannabb - How are you doing when is your test are you holding up ok

Lillbirdy - been thing of you whats happening is everything ok? I know I wasnt prepared to give up and I think the only reason this worked for me was the steriods and antibiotics

Otgirl - whats happening with you

Johnathonsmum - what a great bunch of embryos you had did you get any to freez when is your BT fingers crossed for you

Jen42 - sorry to read you are having problems with the DHEA

Billiesmum - have a fantastic break I look forward to hearing about your trip when you return.

Micca - How are you doing nice to see you pop in.

To anyone I have missed my apologies trying to catch up on where everyone is at.

Nothing to report my end have had some cramping but that could be because Im on two pessaries three times a day my perscription cost me $417 these should be subsidided not that im complaining I will pay anything to keep this pregnancy. I hit 11 weeks today not sure whats happening inside just praying all is ok and still going strong. First day today not feeling sick so hopefully thats a good thing and not a bad thing. I know this could come back at anytime so I should enjoy it. The train just seems to get worse and worse the more the pregnancy progresses. Must learn to relax and enjoy and thank god Im at this point as I am so greatful and I know how lucky I am and I count my blessings every day.

Hope everyone is well love to all XOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Saw this thread and thought I'd post.

I'm 40 from BrisVegas and had just had 2 embie fresh transfer - so now the TWW.

This is my second IVF cycle - last one got 18 eggs, 6 fertillized. Two fresh and two FET - all BFNs.

This time got 30 eggs (!!) but only two matured and fertilized. So had both transferred.

Best of luck to all of you who - like me - are taking this amazing journey after 40. I'm single and using a donor, so I understand the tough decisions and journeys you're all on.

Best wishes for a super positive Christmas and New Year for you all
    Peggy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    peggysue- welcome to the thread. Congrats on being PUPO. Hope santa brings BFP for you even if just after christmas.

lilly40- glad to hear everything going reasonably well apart from ms. When do you have progesterone levels again with view to decreasing support? my test is due thursday

Sunny15- hope 3 embies doing well and you join the TWW with us tomorrow BFP soon thereafter

Billiesmum- you sound like me packing at the last minute. Dont forget the passport and drugs. anything else is optional. have fun and forget the stresses of IVF for a while and enjoy white Christmas maybe

Jonathonsmum-Yay for also being PUPO. cmon santa we need laots of BFP for this thread please. it su#$s that no embies for freezer but hopefully you wont need any.

AFM- trying to do Christmas shopping but cant get enthused or think about what people want.
    Did HPT on wed afternoon after ovidrel on tues night just to see what BFP looks like. took 20 mins to finally show up but was feeling good even though I know it was the drugs. Will maybe test again tues or wed but should leave it until the official day- thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one from me and I will pop back in later.

I still had 3 embies this morning: 1 x 9 cell, 1 x 8 cell and 1 x 7 cell. The first 2 were graded at 3.5 out of 4 and 3 out of 4 respectively. So I had them transferred back and the other for the freezer.

I was allowed to have a look at them through the microscope before the transfer which was totally amazing.

So I have now joined the ranks of the TWW....blood test is 31 December.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there ladies,
    Unfortunately it was another chemical pregnancy for me

I cant seem to take a trick,the cruelty of feeling pregnant and getting the signs is just bu%$@*!t it doesnt compare to when we lost our boy but it gives us false hope and both times we have thought we had some hope for the future our lives have been on hold now since our loss we feel sooooooo sooooooo lost our future was altered..... were not sure how to move forward anymore so gunna take a break.
    I wish u all the very best I will lurk from time to time and wanna see some happy news....

bye

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Tens2Many, I'd been wondering how you'd been going... Take care of yourself and here's hoping christmas doesn't make you feel even worse.

Hugs

JM