+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default fertility sa anyone???

hi,

just wondering if any south aussie girls are going through fertility sa opposed to flinders or repromed.
    i am currently a repromed girl but am considering changing to fertility sa next year.
    i am not currently living in sa but in mildura(vic) and repromed have a clinic here but all my friends and family are in sa so staying in sa whilst cycling wouldnt be a problem.

we did get our precious 1yo boy through repromed so this will be for baby #2.

heather

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I am starting with Repromed tomorrow actually. I have the initial meeting tomorrow with Dr Henshaw up in Mildura. I will be doing all the rest down in SA as I was told MIldura does not do the actual implanting etc up here. Also was told to only get that done in Adelaide as they do it after 5 days. I'm still very new to the whole IVF world and have no idea what half of the abbreviations are etc! Its so good to hear that you have one already through Repromed.. I'm sorry that I have no information for you tho Just needed to spill my guts for the first time!

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there

I am a Repromed Girl - and have nothing but positive thoughts about them.

I started my TWW today - 2 x 2 day embies transferred today! So keeping everything crossed.

Good luck with your decision & journey