Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum but not at the beginning of our surrogacy journey.
My husband and I have been together for 14years, we have a 4 year old and have been battling infertility since after he was born as I was diagnosed with Asherman's. We tried for almost a year to fall pregnant, many operations and a somewhat difficult pregnancy later we gave birth to another beautiful little boy. The delivery resulted in an emergency hysterectomy. Apart from that everything was going great until 2 months later when we found our little baby not breathing, he never woke up again. We have been desperately seeking answers as to what happened to him, but there was nothing anybody could have done, he died peacefully in his sleep of SID's. We were heartbroken, he was so beautiful, we all loved him so very very much.

It was then we began our journey into surrogacy as we did not want to face a future without some hope of having another baby. My sister offered, prematurely after the death of our baby, but when the emotions wore off she found she couldn't go through with it.

It was then we found an amazing lady who we begun our next surrogacy journey with. We were due to do the egg collection and transfer next week, everyone was very excited until her period didn't show last weekend. Our surrogate is pregnant, but it is not our baby, it belongs to her and her partner. We of course are in shock, so is she, but at the same time happy for her.

So we begin again to look for another surrogate, broken again, but strong enough to carry on and never give up hope.

Next week I will go ahead and have our little embryo's frozen in hope that one day soon we might find another
surrogate that is willing to take the journey with us.

If you think you might be able to help us please email b1andb2surro@gmail.com