Closed Thread
Page 109 of 134 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls,

Well it's 2 days post amnio so I should be out of the woods by now... I'm banking on being one of the 199 women out of 200 that have NO miscarriage!

Lots of for our PUPO ladies Trying and Spot.

Starfish - what are you up to with your sisters donor cycle?? How was the C2S??

x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Millie, it is getting very close for you and I am getting very excited for you! Bring on those spring bubba's indeed!

Congrats Spot, on being PUPO You are being very quiet in your 2ww. I'm loving your DH's confidence, how are his symptoms coming along? Sending huge amounts of your way!

Trying, so pleased to hear after all the setbacks that your body decided to cooperate and you now have such a gorgeous frosty on board. YAY!!!!!!!! More for you too!

Slinky, sounds like a really considered and well thought out plan. Hope you guys have a fab trip to Melbourne (your last as a family of 4!) and you will come back ready to expand to 5....or 6!!!

Mum4nay, gosh that sounds like a long time to wait?? Hope you are staying sane and sweet relief will be yours very soon! HUGE congrats on another beautiful Im sure Nay will be stoked with a little brother!

Pink, Melk, Drmummy (I still can't view Eric's pics for some reason, maybe it's just me?)

AFM, I am still coming terms with...well everything pertaining to our TTC journey so far! and ED cycle still on the shelf while waiting for my hormones to do SOMETHING!!? Having weekly bt's still and they seem to have flatlined since the mc resolved and FS would prefer me to have a proper AF before starting the pill, so we wait .....Lucky for me sis has a consistently perfect 28 day cycle so won't be waiting too long once we get sync'ed.
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 25-08-2011 at 18:04. Reason: sp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Spot hope your doing ok in your 2ww everything crossed for you

Trying hope all is well with you during this 2ww
    Love & bubby vibes to you both .

M4n I am sure all will be well

Starfish hope time gies by quickly for you lovely.

Milie counting down

Love & hugs to all .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one to see how our 2ww'ers are doing?

Spot, Trying - any signs? Hope you're both keeping the crazies well at bay.

starfish - hope you're going along alright. sounds like there is more frustration to deal with, which I'm really sorry to hear. Hope you're keeping your chin up as well as can be expected.

hi to everyone else

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Slinky, thanks for thinking of me! Not posting much because I've been absolutely exhausted - the combination of Progynova, Provera, Crinone and Pessaries is leaving me absolutely shattered from the moment I get up until the moment I go to sleep at night. I just hope its all doing its thing and helping bubs to implant strongly. I am having so many symptoms that I know are down to the drugs - in a way it is reassuring because I know that the drugs are causing the sore boobs, the tiredness and the crampiness, so I don't fret about those things the way I normally do. BT is Monday but I will probably give in and POAS on Saturday, don't want to ruin DH's Father's Day with a negative POAS on Sunday IYKWIM. AF is due on Friday so that will be a big day for me if she doesn't show her face.

Spot, hope the 2WW is treating you well, too - lots of sticky babydust to you

Starfish, I've been reading your posts and thinking of you - I haven't been sure of what to say because you are in such a devastating position - you've been in the care of one of the best doctors and clinics in Australia, its just that medical science just doesn't yet have the answer to many of the underlying things going on in human reproduction, and you are unfortunately and unfairly in the position of being one of those mysteries. I have been thinking and thinking of what to say to you, because you have been such a wonderful support to me on this thread as I've gone through my own (continuing) journey, so after re-reading your posts I made a small donation to the Queensland Institute of Medical Research, which doesn't undertake specific research into infertility per se but which does a lot of research on genetics, chromosomes etc which I think will be the next frontier for explaining why otherwise perfect-looking embryos don't implant, or miscarry early, and will hopefully find some answers for the next generation of women suffering infertility. Its not much, but it was all I could think to do to try to make a positive gesture about a horribly unjust situation. I think it is a profoundly wonderful thing that your sister can donate her eggs to you, and I know you will make the most wonderful mother. As you move through the process of coming to terms with this please know we are here to listen and to support you through that journey, and the hopefully fruitful journey to come.

Hello to our bumpers, Mum4Nay and Pink! Hope that your pregnancies are proceeding well.

Millie, are your Brisbane bound yet? So excited for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying, I saw your post this morning and it brought tears to my eyes. I know that nobody can say anything to make it all better for me, there is no way around it I just have to go through it. But to think that someone I have never met (but talked with often over cyberspace) would give so much thought to their words of support and such an incredibly thoughtful gesture has REALLY touched me. So thank you!!! You are a beautiful human being and there is definitely some good karma coming your way!

I have also found incredible support on this thread and feel there are many here who have ridden the very high highs and devastating lows with me over the last 18 months in particular. Sometimes I do feel like the downer on the thread with my never ending fertility challenges! We may not 'talk' everyday but I feel a strong connection with everyone who posts here regularly and I really value this as a place of mutual support. So group hug 35+ gals!!!

to our PUPO's, Trying hope that the exhaustion is all in aid of a very good cause

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI lovely over 35's IVF'ers,

such lovely posts from Trying and starfish... such lovely girls! I agree, this thread has been fantastic support for us too and special hugs and kisses for starfish and Trying for reminding me I feel sure that you'll both get there by whatever means and I can't wait!!

Trying - will think of you on Friday - let me know, I'll be away from the internet till Thurs next week - will combust if I don't know by then!!?

How's PInkButterfly going with the pregnancy - hope you're going ok??

And millie - you must be preparing any day now for your LONG awaited FET!

Hi also to everyone I've missed...

AFM - we're selling (and hopefully soon buying) houses at present - so busy++ Also off to the snow this weekend to play with a toboggan with DS?? Hope there's some snow left??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Just popping in (stalking) and seeing how all you gals are going. I wish you all the best where ever you are up to and am sending heaps and heaps of to you all.

Starfish - sending you the biggest of biggest amounts of and to get everything on track. You are one determined chicky and deserve a lifetime of happiness and dreams that come true. You are always in my thoughts and have been lurking this thread to see how you are going.

What a wonderful bunch of women.............................so very supportive of everyone.

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot – hope all going well, keeping everything crossed for you.

Millie – how is your cycle going? Hope all going well

Slinky – glad you and DH have a good plan going forward, i hope all goes smoothly to bring you your BFP! Have a great trip to Melbourne!

Trying – so glad to hear all has gone smoothly with your cycle and that you are PUPO with a lovely embryo. Good luck for your upcoming BT & POAS! Hope the tww is going by quickly.

You have so eloquently summed up all of our thoughts for our dear Starfish – what a lovely gesture on your behalf.

Mum4nay – congrats on another boy – great news! Have a great time at the snow. We are doing the home re-shuffle too – so much fun – hope all goes smoothly for you!

Starfish – hope you are hanging in there – so much patience required!

Always – hope ur going well, Zoe must be growing up so fast now!

AFM – Sorry to be a stranger -morning sickness and constant bugs in our household have kept me busy, we are all sick again, DH has been bed bound the last day and a half with flu (man flu - again!) – so a bit exhausted looking after everyone under par myself. Throw in trying to rent out our unit and look for somewhere to live - crazy times. Otherwise all well, i think of you all often and sometimes catch up on your news on DH’s iphone when up at 4am!! Hi to all and plenty of

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The lure of the peestick ...

Just creeping in here to say I looked in the wardrobe this morning and saw the peesticks and couldn't resist ... and quietly, cautiously, carefully say that the result was The second line was faint, but definitely there. I am excited and terrified at the same time. After losing our little one at 14 weeks in such traumatic circumstances I am just not sure I can cope with going through that again, but I am also so excited that maybe, maybe (and it's a long trip 'twixt cup and lip, I know) we might be able to finally give our DS that much longed for, much dreamed of sibling. Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies ... blood test Monday.