+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone.....unfortunately today at work ( doing a baby theatre list of all bad things to do!!!) I started FLOODING, heavy bleedling, 12 days post Epu ( 7 days post 5 day transfer). I thought the crinone held off your period, so I was shocked and sooooo
    upset..... Devastated!!!! Why did I get bunkering on crinone? Is there something wrong with me? Had a. 60% chance this time and it didn't work! Off for my FET in 4 weeks..... Have 6 frozen embryos. I wonder IMF I had no success with fresh, what chance will I have with frozen..... Feeling so down, just want to dissapear and hide!!!!! Sooooo sad nothing wrong with me either apart from no ovulation and pco..... Young and fit...... What went wrong? Is it just chance, or is there something really wrong with me? Do FETs work...... Scared!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry 'bunkering' means bleeding..... Damn selective text in iPhone!!!

buffysatine is offline Don't give up here, dont you quit, the moment is now this is it...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    twinklebub - sorry to hear that. I did not know crinone was supposed to hold off af - if that is the case it has never worked for me as my first 2 cycles I got af exactly 7dp5tf. This time I got a bfp but bleeding on day 11 and then my levels dropped right off.

Take care and sorry this has happened, its so frustrating but don't give up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    twinklebub,
    I also have PCOS
    I have never had any good news on a fresh transfer
    I have had some BFP's with FET's ...they haven't lasted but .... I think FET's work better for PCOS because they can regulate our hormones better ...
    hang in there it's a tough process but you have 6 embies and that is really great - gives you plenty of chances

Thanks
    Reviews
    twinklebub sorry to hear about your bleeding. I did 6 cycles so far and crinone never held off AF...
    I also do believe that FET are better than fresh (just my personal opinion though, my FS thinks that fresh are better) and FET do work so don't give up!!!
    Sometimes it is just a numbers game and, as finoaalice said, with 6 embryos you have a very good chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Twinklebub,

I'm so sorry. That really suxs!

With regards to the FET, don't give up hope. I have 3 fully stimulated cycles - each unsuccessful. But we did get a with FET...it was actually alittle too successful, and we are now expecting twins. My clinic says the success rates of frozen vs fresh embryos is fairly equivalent.

Use the next few weeks to look after yourself. This is a really difficult time.

I really hope that you get your soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your support, I'm just so devastated. I can't stop crying, and my family are telling me I need to get over it and look towards the FET. I can't......I feel so depressed and down, I am never like this. Maybe it's the hormones too. Have to go in for the stupid blood test today, I so don't want to go!!
    I am glad to hear that I'm not the only one who starts bleeding on crinone......thought maybe there was something wrong with me. Not going to be a fun xmas for me this year.....another dreaded 2ww.......I know this time not to test, just wait for A/F to come, which obviously she will if it hasn't worked. xxxxxxx

buffysatine is offline Don't give up here, dont you quit, the moment is now this is it...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    twinklebub this is a hard process, I am not sure how many cycles you have done but it never gets any easier. Cry and let it out and trust me you will feel better in a little time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all.....Buffy, this is my first cycle, it was my first ever IVF. I had the stupidity to think that because I was young and healthy, that it would probably work the first time. That's why I am so upset. I should have realised that it is still a numbers game, just like natural conception (but with a bit of a higher chance). My FS sort of told me he thought it would work due to my identical twin (who also has probs with pco and annovulation) getting pg on her 1st iui with 10% chance! That is also making me feel sad (although I am happy for her) It is sooooo hard to have it in your face everyday, what you want so badly. I don't think everyone around me realises how hard this is! Oh well, I should stop whinging and try to be positive for my first FET!