+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    For anyone in Melbourne. Trimmings and remnants are fantastic in Coburg. Helpful staff, well organised and has everything and more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, re Spotlight. I gave up on them a long time ago. I use etsy often for fabric. Cheapest postage are the Japanese sellers - especially sellers with the double gauze fabric which is lovely for baby clothing and baby coverlets. The best Chinese and Hong Kong sellers offer fast shipping, reasonable postage and have a huge range of well priced fabrics. I am very satisfied with the Chinese, Hong Kong and Japanese sellers on etsy. Indian sellers are often slow with shipping and the fabrics arrived all creased, though I have bought some good white linen from New Dehli . I rarely use the USA sellers as sometimes their postage (shipping) is outrageous. Always check what they intend to charge for shipping as fabric looks cheap but is not after you add USA shipping costs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    some one mentioned Lincraft ? I don't even consider them a fabric store any more. they do not even satisfy my embroidery needs either. and when I became interested in jewellery/beading crafts they only had cheap and nasty glass beads. Once again etsy filled the void. It is near impossible to find staff at Lincraft and Spotlight. I've had a Lincraft staff member assure me they did not stock a particular item and after 10 minutes looking I found the item she said they did not stock. It is the fault of Management not spending enough time to train staff and not staffing the shop with enough staff and not employing staff who are aware of particular fabrics and not stocking a better range of fabrics and not keeping their stores tidy. I do not want to trip over rolls of fabric left on the floor.