+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default *Spin off* How much does your child eat?

Was just thinking about DD's intake. Today it's been like this:

Breakfast
    DD - 2 pieces of toast, 2 Weetbix.
    Me - 1 piece of toast, 1 coffee

Morning tea
    DD - 1 apple, 1 pikelet with butter.
    Me - 1 coffee

Lunch
    DD - 1 peanut butter sandwich, 1 piece of zucchini slice, 1 biscuit, 2 saos with vegemite.
    Me - 1 slice of bread with peanut butter on it, 1 coffee.

Afternoon tea
    DD - 1 plate with watermelon balls on it, some cheese cut into cubes, Vitawheet crackers.
    Me - Just made another coffee, might have some watermelon soon.

She will probably come back at about 4-ish looking for food and she'll probably then have another biscuit or pikelet or something, maybe some more watermelon then she'll have the same as me for tea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS1- Two pieces of toast for brekkie, munch and crunch (a piece of fruit) at school, a sandwich, recess (usually pikeltets, a little bag or popcorn, some cheese and crackers), something small for afternoon tea, dinner (say, 1 sausage, maybe 3/4 cup pasta and 1/2 cup veges), and some milk for dessert.

SS- 2 weetbix for breakfast, some fruit for morning tea, a sandwich for lunch, maybe a biccie after this, dinner (which is half a sausage, half the above mentioned pasta and half of the above mentioned peas), and some milk for dessert.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Today Phoenix has eaten:
    2 pieces of toast with vegemite
    1 apple (I believe)
    2 sushi rolls with chicken and avocado
    1 tiny handful of salt and vinegar chips
    1 citrus splash V8 juice
    He'll have dinner (lasagne with salad) and probably a carrot as snack before that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My child is 7 and only weighs 19kg

She's already asking what's for tea, she can smell everything we've been cooking today lol. Not sure yet what's for tea but I think she wants the cottage pie. She'll easily have 2 serves of that.

Sheer Bliss is offline new username time?? this is toooo friggin hard, and NOT Bliss!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DS1 has a HUGE eater. At 12months he would be eating 3 weet-bix with half a banana on it for breakfast, and then want morning tea an hour and a half later! With my twins I make the same amount of breakfast for both of them as I did for just him. DS2 eats more of it than DD1 as well. He probably has 3 weet-bix and she has 1 out of it.

Then usually a sandwich for lunch - peanut butter or honey or cheese. DS1 has 2 s/w usually. He will also eat a banana or 2, and a pear and apple. Also a handful of tiny teddies or 3 arrowroots. Same for the bubs. Then dinner - it will depend. DS2 ate more meatloaf than I did last night, DD2 at none, but heaps of mashed pumpkin.

When DS1 was eating watermelon -he'd eat a 1/4 of one in one day easily - he loved the stuff.

Sheer Bliss is offline new username time?? this is toooo friggin hard, and NOT Bliss!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaBear03 View Post
    My child is 7 and only weighs 19kg

She's already asking what's for tea, she can smell everything we've been cooking today lol. Not sure yet what's for tea but I think she wants the cottage pie. She'll easily have 2 serves of that.
    DS2 is just 3.5 and he is 20kg. 5.5yo DD1 is 19kg. Both bubbas are on the smaller side - at 17months DS2 is 11kg and DD2 10kg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My one year old is a piggy!!
    She has had-
    1.5weetbix with sultanas
    1/2 a piece of vegimite toast
    She ate some of my sultana buds!!

Boobie milk

1/2banana
    1 cracker
    1 cheese stick

1 piece of bread with vegimite
    1 yogurt

200mls of formula

And she will be starving when she wakes up from her nap usually wants boobie as soon as she wakes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DD1
    yogurt with muesli for breakfast.
    apple
    nutella sandwich for lunch.
    and a fruit salad jelly thing i made

DD2
    about a table spoon of yogurt and muesli
    1/4 of a nutella sandwich
    banana

im making sausage rolls for dinner, DD1 will probably eat all hers but DD2 will probably only eat a bite or 2 (hence why i make meals like sausage rolls where i can hide vegies)

today has been pretty lazy, normally they have a wrap for lunch but i could not be bothered today. (DD2 would still only have a little of it though)

DD1 has days where she will eat a truck load and others she will hardly eat, she is pretty standard with her meals i would say.
    DD2, does not eat much and never has.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine go through phases - they remind me of wild animals. Especially DS2, who will eat heaps for a day or so and then hardly anything for another couple of days, and continue through that cycle. The days of hardly eating used to worry me till I realised his little pattern and was reassured that in a day or so he would eat enough to make up for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS has had some milk and a mango.That's it.He usually doesn't have much in the morning.

I have had

a hot drink

3 peices of fruit toast

1 peach

We haven't had lunch yet.