+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflies4 View Post
    Hello everyone!!!
    hello hello

hows the J man going?

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i am not working tonight (for once!) so i've finished off one assignment and want to start the very last assignment of my whole diploma tonight. tomorrow night i'm working so i ain't getting anything done tomorrow. i really hope people decide to stay home for the apparently special day and that going out to dinner really isn't their thing this weekend. i hate weekends. have to get out of hospitality.

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    im bored sat here in hospital with Mik she is playing polly pockets and im on here lol, im all pollyed out.

Need to wean her feeds back up and IV of before we can go home, Have to torture her again tonight with silvernitrate on her stoma and she will go to OR in a few weeks to get it lazered.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Today I've had a day of cooking and baking and not much else. We haven't even gotten dressed today, haven't left the house. Just did some of the folding, more to do soon!

We made a cubby house out of the clothes airer and blankets after taking all the clothes off it this morning, so DD and the dog have been playing in the cubby in the airconditioning.

I'll have to clean the kitchen soon then have to scrub the laundry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im stuck at home with a virus The first weekend in 2 months where I have no assignments or exams and I get sick

Plus I have to go shopping for work clothes for next week!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i spent all last night with a throbbing red swollen nose so got up early to head to local doc to see it was closed. GRRR
    Jabberjaw saved the day and booked me into a mainland doc as my phone was about to die. So dragged mister 4 on the ferry and buses to find out my nose is infected. didnt even know noses could get infected lol. Its been sore but i been leaving it as another doc said its allergies. (no wonder anti allergy tablets werent working lol
    After that took boys to the school fete but feeling like i had been hit by a truck we didnt stay long.
    Now doped up on pain killers i am hoping for an early night. Dp is taking the boys out to give me a rest

Thanks
    Reviews
    well im waiting for the child to go to sleep haha shes watching in te night garden so hoping she will get tired soon haha urrently shes not

we had a big outside play- bubbles, drawing, water play, had a picnic afternoon tea, played with ball.

came inside played with some blocks, read some books watched some wiggles#had dinner she ate it all which was goo

now the waiting game is on haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went shopping this morning then played in the yard with DS in his little clam shells of water.

Now im trying to make the little bugger eat his dinner. 1hr and counting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP, my mum, my brother and I went whale watching at Nelson Bay today. Had an awesome time, despite not seeing any whales . We did get to see a few dolphins having a play at the bow of the boat, so wasn't a total loss. We got given stand by tickets for another cruise, so we'll be heading out again early next season. It was a pretty rough ride, so glad took a sea sick tablet. An all round great day though.