+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm usually about a 20 up top and a 22 below (pear shape). I had some luck with clothes on special from pumpkin patch, I expected to be their largest size but there was a size larger still than what I ended up needing. I've also got a couple pairs of those pants with the roll tops from the Target +size range, they arn't a maternity brand but with the top unrolled over my belly they are very comfortable.

Good luck shopping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls,
    Hope youre all well! I'm feeling very yukky in the tummy today. waaa!
    I'm concerned about hiding my bump from my bosses until 12 weeks. Its getting pretty obvious, but we are in the middle of a takeover and they are currently making decisions about redundancies etc. I'm worried that if they find out I'm UTD, I will not be looked after and offered the best role. I'm up for an amazing opportunity which will open alot of doors for me, but if they find out, it may not turn out so well. But I hate feeling like I'm lying. I couldnt sleep all night last night, worrying about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry to barge on in.. Just wanted to ask for some advice/reassurance. My DP is around 125kg and is currently 22 weeks pregnant. She's been feeling flutters on and off the last two or three weeks, but hasn't felt a thing in the last two days or so. I keep trying to tell her that bubs has just shifted to a different spot in her belly and that bubs is still little, but I'm not sure she believes me.

I was always led to believe that you couldn't/shouldn't start counting on kicks etc until you're at least 26-28 weeks. She's just scared and I want to try to reassure her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi fickwalker

I wouldn't be worried, it's still early. I'm 20 weeks and haven't felt anything at all! I don't think you start relying on that until you're well and truly feeling proper kicks all the time. I'd say baby has moved. I've got a Doppler and for the last week baby has been VERY hard to find as he's way at the back, but yet last week the second the Doppler went on my tummy the heartbeat was there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi fickwalker, please tell her not to stress too much. From my hazy memory it took until about 25 weeks to feel regular movement. It took me a while to work out what it was too. I'm at 37 + 4 now and I still worry about things - although the change in movements now are because things are squishy in there. From what I can tell each baby is different and have their on and off days, just like us adults happy mothers day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Borealis, Cat1 - Thank you so much for your responses. I really do think that bubs has just moved. DP seems much calmer this morning. We'll keep an eye on things and see what happens. Thanks again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also dont forget baby has times when they sleep too

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely dont worry, as it is still early! But maybe you guys could buy a doppler for those paranoid times. It saved my sanity last pregnancy! Especially afer a history of MC's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dopplers are awesome!!!! I bought the angelsounds one on international eBay from hong kong for $40? Delivered. I love love love it, especially since I'm 20 weeks and still feel nothing. I use it every 3ish days for a min or two and then don't have to worry. I'm so glad I bought it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Thought i'd join the chat in here...i'm 10 weeks preg with my second baby and am currently about 30kg overweight. My last pregnancy I had high blood pressure amongst other problems so i'm hoping to keep my weight in check this pregnancy. I have an appointment with a dietician next Wednesday so i'm hoping she'll be able to do up an eating plan for me that I can follow...