+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    PlayNice is offline Saving the world one chocolate at a time
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What a great thread!!!

Ive had two c-sections and am very happy with both the process I experienced and the end result.. I decided within the first week of my pregnancy that virginal birth was NOT for me and I am very happy I stuck to my guns.

My decision took a lot of stress out of the pregnancy for me and in the end I had a great delivery both times.

More power to women to make their own choices re birth!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Sent from my Samsung galaxy using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a wonderful c section six years ago bub was transverse, but I have read a book where the mother in australia was propped upwards on the bed so she could bring the baby out of the incision herself of course aided by the doctors, she wore surgical gloves halfway up her arms, an amazing experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Following - having my first c-sect after two natural births and am super keen to be as prepared for this birth as I was the other two

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ants View Post
    Following - having my first c-sect after two natural births and am super keen to be as prepared for this birth as I was the other two
    I had 1 very traumatic natural birth which ended in my daughter being in NICU and 2 caesareans. Compared to natural birth you do not have to prepare for caesareans. Yes it is painful after but all I can suggest is to get ASAP after I found both times I got up as soon as I could and I think it helped me recover better. Also buy some cheap granny undies that way they don't sit on you incision area. On my experience the c-sections were a breeze and the best experience I could have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first was a traumatic natural and my first didnt survive past day five due to the labour complications and so we went elective cs with our second and ive had an operation due to stc (slow transit comstipation) before I had kids so I knew jow much time id need with recovery and wasnt worried about that at all and so dd came out alive and healthy and that was all that mattered to me and hubby so it was successful and we are having another elective cs this time round aswell as our first one was such a success :-) my advice is go with what works

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app