+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcshad1 a LITTLE GIRL how wonderful congrats! i find out next tuesday cant wait. maybe 2 girls maybe 2 boys maybe one of each.

Pls - how are you resting good i hope!

hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Katt- hope you get ur pc back real soon,i'd be lost without ours.
    Iris- im here......resting lol get in trouble everytime i get off the lounge or bed from dh...

My bum is so numb & my back been sore since hospital but now wearing my tummy support band so seems ot be helping my back some what which is good. 7days since the bleed now & only just today has the old stuff stopped coming out so there was a fair bit but so far so good.... mum reckons after talking to other dr's/staff in hospys & they all reckon these bubs will be here Mid Nov/Dec so im determined to prove her & the ppl wrong Thats too scary to think they'll be here that close.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mschad...That is wonderful news! A little princess to complete your family
    Pls...Glad to see your doing as you are told! It's very good that the discarge has stopped & i truly hope you prove everyone wrong & get well into Jan before these bub's are born

Katt...No computer!!!!!! i couldn't cope, hope it's fixed soon.

Iris...I'm looking forward to your news on tuesday, what are you hoping for?

afm...Went to FS yesterday & had a scan, bub is doing very well, measuring 18 weeks & 1 day on his legs! (dose not take after his mother! LOL) I'm 16 weeks & 4 days today & BP is behaving it's self, so all is well with me. Have a good friday everyone.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    McShad, great news on having a litle girl.

Pls-You poor thing, I couldnt imagine being bed ridden or lounge whichever, but we do what we gotta do to keep those bubs safe dont we.

Must-my scans the baby has always been a couple of weeks in front but now he's only about 4days. My husband keeps telling me he's gonna be a big one. But Dr says, no just average.

Katt-Not that i've been on here much but when you dont have the computer you miss it.

AFM Well its great not having to go to work, (finished wed arvo instead of the 22/10) my feet are killing me my right one is very swollen but my bp is fine 120/77. My sciatica is playing up, nearly collapsed with it a few times puttin the weight onthe wrong leg and it just buckles underneath me.
    Got my Last Dr app on Wed, he will go through the procedure for the induction which is on the 26/10. Cant wait to meet my little man

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mustbcrazy-oh so glad everything going along great now & he's infront with long legs hey...there was a thing on tv this week about IVf producing tall bubbas.... interesting.

mum3iwish-Ohhh not long now at all.How excitting being so close,i have a wierd sneaking suspicion & i hope im wrong but these two are gonna make a sneaky arrival & suprise us all.

Im coping ok so far so good with bedrest,i do have my moments but i make myself stop & think about it & its not for me its for them & whats a few more weeks of doing nothing.Gets frustrating when i want to just do the washing or pack/unpack the dishwasher..... hate relying on dh when hes so busy at work then has to come & do it all at home as well.he's doing great though,ive learnt to just slack off a bit dont be a fuss pot as much as hes doing his best & there'll come a time i can do it all again myself.Weve had visitors here this week so ive been amused but now its back to me,the dog & the lounge,tv again....i miss my visitors they were great to have here.

Hope everyone having a great wk end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must - i would love a little girl but as long as they are both healthy and all is ok i have to be blessed either way.

Pls - nice to see your relaxing and taking it easy.

Mum3 - i geuss it is your time to relax a little beforeyour little Gem arrives.

AFM i am on count down for the morph scan this tuesday cant wait just to see the two little ones make sure all is ok ....oh and to find out the sexes of course. I hope they are good and let us see. I am finally over my cold and have a lot more energy in which my kids are loving as they see me a bit more now.

Take care enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iris- 2 more sleeps how excitting...... cant wait to hear the news on the sex.

Hope everyone well......

AFM- i had a shocking nights sleep,stuffed up head cold,cramps in my legs,acid burning my throat,pins n needles in my hands constantly & pee'd like 3 times very unusual so when we finally did wake at 9am went the loo (again) DA DA more bleeding... have bled in the bed throughout the night as well it funny i check EVERY time i go the loo but last night was so tired/yuk i didnt check at all.... so have rung the hospital & i can stay at home till its pink or red on coming out again (as its brown thick sludge again) & stay on the lounge or bed.So pleased i can stay home especially with a head cold.So ive got dh washing all the bubs stuff.... cause its becoming obvious there gonna be early & ive nothing washed n prepared for them.Been told to pack my hospy bag but got nothing ready for them to go into it Im in denial about packing a hospy bag, i dont want to do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry girls I havent read back ive only read this page!!

Iris...Goodluck with scan on tuesday! Wat sexes do you have already???

Mcshad...oh congrats on a little princess thats great news darl.

Pls...oh no it sounds like u have been having a terrible time u poor thing! I hope these little bubbas can get to 30wks atleast. Any names picked yet???

Mustbcrazy...how u travelling? Do u know what ur having yet??

Well my bundles of joy are now 6mths and just started rolling. No solids yet but thinking it might be time to start. Im so blessed to have such good babies. They are very much routine babies but still go with flow when I have to go out which im starting to do more of. DF and I have just brought some land in the lockyer Valley in QLD so big move for us at the end of next yr when DD finishes her HSC. Well girls i better be off. I have to finish making these sausage rolls for the Sydney May mummies and bub Bubhub meet up

Take care xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    8isenough - I have DS16.5, DS 15, DS 9 and step daughter 11, so she is hoping for 2 sisters...lol and i thin the boys are too. so 1 more sleep and i find out i am so excited.
    6 Months already for youl little twins time flys.

Hi to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iris- GL tomoz with your morph scan cant wait to hear the results.

8isenough- wow there 6 months now.... where did that time go?? Yes weve picked lachlan & lily for their names but havent told anyone in the real world ie family n friends etc.. Yes hoping i can hang out but its not looking promising

Spoke to mum & she reckons i should see my shared care GP & ask for a scan (private one) to put my mind at ease & have a look at what this bleeding is all about & also check my cervix again.Im wondering whether its worth it though by the time i get into my gp then get into a scan place as well..... or just wait the next 2 weeks out till the one at the hospital.Hmmmm decisions