HI there, my name is Michele and i am conducting research on postnatal depression and anxiety in order to get a clearer picture on whats normal and whats not. So if you have a baby who is less than 6 months old PLEASE READ ON AND FOLLOW THE LINK.

I am asking mums on this and other sites to complete a survey that explores the impact child birth has on mum’s emotions. I’m a mum of 2 kids and both times i felt that we are yet to understand the emotions surrounding child birth. I am a doctorate student at Swinburne University undertaking a clinical doctorate degree in psychology and really need as many mums as possible to get a realistic picture on maternal anxiety and depression.

The survey is online so if your interested and have baby less than 6 months old just follow this link http://opinio.online.swin.edu.au/s?s=6884 and the procedures and aims of the study will be outlined to you. It should only take 30 minutes and at the end you can enter a raffle that is valued at $200 (a coles myer gift voucher)…..a small token of my appreciation for you time!

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at m.bell01@optusnet.com.au

Thanks and I wish you all the best!

Michele Bell