+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Holiday destination suggestion?

I'm trying to think of where to go on our next big holiday.

We've seen most of Qld and frequently travel around NQ, and we've seen a fair bit of Vic as well.

There's a friend I desperately need to visit in SA although she's up here at the moment. She come up here 4 times a year and I've not been to visit her since she moved from Townsville to SA 4 years ago!

There's also someone I really want to visit in WA.

I would love to take DD around the NT but think that's best done when she's a little older, like 5 or so.

So now I just have to think of where we can go on our next big holiday which will be either April or September next year. We did Victoria earlier this year and are having smaller camping trips for the rest of this year, nothing major and expensive.

I love taking DD to the more natural places, so even on our Port Douglas trip we didn't do the touristy type things, but rather went to places where you don't really see any other people. The occasional tourist might drive past on a tour boat on the way up to somewhere else but that's it. Touristy things aren't my cup of tea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    What about north and central coast of NSW? (I havent' actually driven beyond Byron, but it's something I keep meaning to do).

Or Tasmania?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I thought your DD was like 7 or 8?

I'd go WA. It's BEAUTIFUL there- up around Broome, Coral Bay etc. Just devine. I'd love to go back sometime.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I'd go to WA! SA is so boring

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    will you drive or fly?
    i would drive round tassie, bryron bay is nice as stated, the drive round the south coast of nsw is lovely. rolling hill backdrop next to the ocean.
    i havent been out of nsw or qld to reccomend anywhere else, sorry