+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Talking Traditional Surrogate needed for fairy tale ending

Once upon a time, on an island called, The Apple Isle, in The Lucky Country, lived a King and Queen. Queen Paula came all the way from The Land of the Free, to marry her handsome King, David.

King David and Queen Paula have lived blissfully in a wonderful and loving marriage for over twelve years. It was a perfect match from the beginning, like two soul mates meeting back up with each other after a long journey apart.

During their marriage, they have started a ‘fur family’; the first was Lexi, a Ragdoll cat, now ten years old. Next, came Loki, another Ragdoll cat and companion for Lexi, who is now nine years old. Finally, a long awaited puppy dog! Basil is now two and a half years old and is part German Shepherd and part Border Collie.

The King and Queen have tried over the years to have their own children, but have not succeeded. Sadly, Queen Paula had to have a radical hysterectomy due to cervical cancer. The royal doctor left one ovary, in hopes that the royal couple will be able to harvest some fertile eggs. But, there are no royal fertile eggs left in Queen Paula. The royal couple will have to find a traditional surrogate in the village, or in another kingdom of The Lucky Country.

The King is the last of his line, having no brothers or paternal uncles. Sadly, without an heir to the throne, there will be no one to carry on the royal family surname.

The King and Queen have their own business that they run from the castle. Therefore, they are home 24/7, or close to it. There will be no nannies for the future prince or princess!

If you feel that you are able to help the King and Queen by being a traditional surrogate, please contact them by using the royal private message system. They would love to talk to you and answer any questions you may have.
    Last edited by MoonBreeze; 14-07-2011 at 11:55. Reason: updating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I too am in Tasmania and am heavily considering being a surrogate, though this wouldn't be for at least another 4 years, but I wanted to wish you all the very best and I hope you find a lovely person to be your perfect surrogate very soon

If you ever need another surrogate in a few years, please don't hesitate to contact me here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Lillynix! I will definitely keep you in mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I fell in love with that story, but sadly I am unable to help, as I am in WA. If you ever are looking for a surrogate in another state, mail me as I am more than willing to help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delaika, I sent you a private message.

Thanks
    Reviews
    email replied

Thanks
    Reviews
    did you find your surrogate ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Carebears,

Sorry about not replying sooner. We are still looking for a surrogate, only a traditional surrogate now as my eggs are not fertile. We did speak with a lovely lady from here last year that was willing to be a GS, but, we didn't go ahead as I felt we really needed to research a bit more. So, we put the whole idea on the back burner for awhile.

We are now fully prepared and going full steam ahead! We need a TS and we are going Indy with self insemination. It would be lovely if we could find a Tassie TS as we want to be fully involved with the pregnancy and want the TS to be a part of the child's life as 'Tummy Mummy' and an 'Aunty'. But, we will of course be over the moon just to get someone from Australia. We are wanting only an Aussie surrogate.

Cheers!

Paula

IPs looking for an Aussie TS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Moonbeam,
    Earlier this year my soulmate and rock of gibraltar visited the Apple Isle such a beautiful place. One we would choose in our later years when we retire. Now to your story well I can completely empathise , however I was fortunate to have a couple of children prior to my surgeries.
    Now though we are having to walk the path that you and the King are so I guess we are rowing the same boat so too speak. We need a TS but it is proving a little awkward as it is recognised in the same light as Gestational Surrogacy, and is indeed harder to find.
    The waiting lists for Egg Donors to through fertility clinics is long and tedious to access.
    I like you wish to refer to our TS in the same vein "TUMMY MUMMY / Aunty.
    We reside in South Australia and are hopeful that we too can finance our chosen path.

Kind regards
    trish

Wannabe IPs searching for a TS

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweettab For This Useful Post:

MoonBreeze (15-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Trish,

Best of luck to you on your journey! I look forward to reading your updates.

Cheers!
    Paula