+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls

Have moved to Brisbane (living in city central) and need to find a good GP, preferably pro-active and onto it regarding fertility and all this TTC business - any recommendations?

Tracy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    well hi all im back, im on a new cycle af appeared on cd32 and was gone 3 days later. my temps stayed relatively high for a few days and i was worried it may have been a cyst but fs is hopeful it wasnt. so here i am on cd9 just finished another round of clomid and have had some acupunture and and chinese herbal medicine . i have 2 more visits and ten we wait the outcome as i go through my ferile window next week starting from day 11 on sunday. as i said in an earlier post my dp work collegue had 2 visits im thinking she had 2 cycle visits and she is now 5 months pregnant . i got a good feeling from this chinese lady and she believes in me and my body . its worth a shot i have nothing to lose and time is not on my side ,however i do have 1 thing going in my favour my fertility at present is equivelent to a 38 yr old woman so the fs hs said due to my progesterone levels and temp charts so im ever so hopeful right now. it has been 12 months exactly since we conceived our and im still in with a chance to get a bfp just after xmas. hows everyone else doing its quiet in here but i guess its a busy time for everyone i personally am looking forward to getting this year over and starting a new year fresh. i wish you allin your journeys and look forward to everyones posts in here soon .

Thanks
    Reviews
    AJ - sorry i have no suggestions re GP...i'm in brisbane but on the north side. good luck in finding one that is just right. how are you going anyways?

3plus1 - fingers crossed you get a BFP for xmas!!!!!! sounds like you are pretty positive about things at the moment...wishing you a BFP very soon x

AFM - 11 weeks tomorrow....it is going so slowly! just need to make it through the next couple of weekns and then hopefully i will be able to fell happy and excited about this pregnancy....not just anxious and worried.

how is everyone else travelling? who's in the TWW???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone,

I have had a very emotional week so I just need to vent. This week I have had constant spotting since 10dpo until AF arrived 15dpo. I went to my GP to ask to get my hormones tested as I think there could be an imbalance somewhere, and He turned around and said that because the levels vary so much between women that it would be pointless to test! I explained to him the situation and kept pushing for something to be done so He has referred me to a Gyno. I was and still am furious So I got my letter from the gyno and it said they cant make an appointment for me UNTIL my Gp runs a BT and Ultrasound

OMG thats what I asked him to do in the first place. I refuse to go back there and I will be seeing a different GP next week, I have already booked myself in for the Ultrasound (without the referral) for the same day.

I am so cranky and upset because this is the same GP that sent me away without any testing when I first starting spotting in my pregnancy, I know it can be normal with some people but for me it was exactly the same spotting I get before my AF shows up, So I knew something wasnt right. I get regular spotting every cycle starting around 10dpo, yet the Gp thinks its fine.

I think this week has stirred up alot of emotions and reminded me of my loss all over again, The spotting this week before Af was the same as the spotting before my M/C

I am sorry for the big sob story but I needed to get it off my chest.

Wishing you all a merry Xmas and I hope you all get spoilt rotten

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

i am new to bub hub and posting. I have recently had a m/c and still waiting to be told everything is back to normal. I am a bit of a mess at the moment.

Just really want to know how long you waited to TTC and how long it took to get BFP

thanks xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mumtoangelbaby - I am so sorry for your loss, I know the pain you are feeling.
    I started ttc as soon as bleeding stopped. 1 gp said to wait 3 months but another said it doesnt matter and there is no need to wait. I had a natural M/C @6weeks 3 days, no D&C needed. That was 3 months ago and I havent had another BFP yet, but I am hoping that I will get another one soon. It took 5-6 months to conceive the first time and I am praying it doesnt take that long again.
    Wishing you good luck for when you are ready to try again
    xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girlies, just dropping by again...I dont follow closely but i check in from time to time!

Firstly, have to say - OMG Kazzy!! Congrats on ur BFP!! Also, congrats to anyone else who has also got a BFP! Hope ur bubbas are healthy and SUPER Sticky!!

Hi to the newbies! Sorry that u all find urself in this area

Mum2angelbaby, I had a MC in may - i was 8wks, bubs had passed at 5w3d. It was a natural MC, no D&C. I was told as soon as the bleeding stopped, if we were emotionally ready we could try again. Im now 27wks pregnant with a very active little boy!

After the Miscarriage, i got my next AF in June as i would normally - my body just fell back into its normal predictable routine....and havent had one since.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well good evening ladies hope everyone had a great chrissy and feeling ready for an even better new year.well im currently on cd18 and have just o today which is quite late in my c as im normally day 15/16 so its been a long and exhausting week keeping up appearances to catch this little egg as i didn want to miss a day as im a little out of sink. i have had 2 acupunture appointments and this may have something to do with how that all works, trying to get my chi flowing ready to accept a conception if one were to happen this monthi have everything crossed right now as im feeling pretty good about it all. even dp has been having it too but he really needs to rest up lolto some of the new ladies i hope your stay isnt too long ive been in here since feb with a m/c and im not planning on being in here too much longer . as to the where abouts of all the other ladies that have been on this journey with me i hope to here from you all soon. heres to a better year next year for all of us .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I guess it's time for me to hang out in this thread now.
    I am back on the TTC rollercoster this month after we lost bub at 21 weeks which was 9 weeks ago. All blood test and initial results showed no reason for the loss of our bub so gyno at the hospital told us to just try again. Which is so much easier said than done. I am still very scared it will happen again but I am sure I can get through it.
    I am now CD 4 and starting the clomid again this cycle, well today actually.
    Let's hope I get UTD quickly and make it all the way next time.
    Hoping you all get BFPs soon and congrats to those with bubs already on the way.
    Min

Thanks
    Reviews
    Min1111 - i am so sorry for your loss...it must have been heartbreaking...and i imagine still is. sorry you have not received any answers. i wish you all the best though in ttc again...hopefully you will get a very healthy and happy bub very soon xxxx

to everyone - happy new year ladies!!!!!! let's hope 2011 bring many sticky BFP's!

is very quiet in here lately...hope you are all well

x