+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question Work from home opportunities?

Hi all,
    I am looking for any work from home opportunities that don't involve me putting any money into them, which seems to be what I am finding on the net. I am a qualified teacher, and have just gone back to work 2 days a week. I would like something I can devote 5-10 hrs to per week. Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Jacqui

Thanks
    Reviews
    I understand the reluctance to put forward capital for a home business opportunity (especially one over the internet etc) as you're worried it won't work or won't work fast enough or will be a scam but it is honestly not a realistic approach to starting your own, SUCCESSFUL business from home.

Would you expect someone to just give you a resteraunt or a newsagency? You have to remember that you are BUYING AN INCOME and a home biz requires no less commitment than any other business endeavor.

I'm not saying you have to spend $$$$ but expect some initial outlay and ongoing costing. If you had a milk bar you'd have to buy the biz, keep stock, pay rent and utilities, employ staff etc etc.

I started my home biz for $55 with ongoing monthly cost of about $100 I think that's pretty damn good considering I'd be paying more for parking if I commuted to the city everyday

Make sure you thoroughly research every opportunity and don't touch anything that is not listed on http://www.dsaa.asn.au/ as they have high standards that only legitimate companies can meet.

Good luck, I hope you find what you're looking for

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi - my mother-in-law was a teacher but now tutors from home and makes more money than she was teaching. She has as much works as she wants now and also does naplan marking etc.