+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Sorry to crash but HAD to post this for you to see.

I am a bit of a birth 'junkie' which is ok considering my 'job'. I think nothing more than an inspirational story, someone fighting the system, against the odds type stuff- you get the picture.

After supporting a mum (Sheer_Bliss) in her natural vaginal birth of her twins here a little over 12 months ago I'm a staunch supporter or multiple mums being able to have a natural birth if they want it without having to fight for it first...anyway I'm rambling.

Watch this (get a cuppa its 7 minutes long) and see if it doesn't bring tears to your eyesNatural Childbirth of Twins and Triplets!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've seen this before, impressive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i've had about four friends post this on facebook in the last month or so (and one lovely hubber even sent me the link again after i mentioned it vaguely in a thread).

i cry everytime i see it how amazing. (not that cesareans aren't wonderful too - i think - i'll let you all know tuesday night */end disclaimer*)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    damn pregnancy hormones...

Sheer Bliss is offline new username time?? this is toooo friggin hard, and NOT Bliss!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Cool! Thanks Roopee! (I finally got a chance to sit down for long enough to watch the whole thing. )