+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Highly educated stay-at-home mums wanted for Sunday Telegraph feature

I’m a journalist with the Sunday Telegraph & I'm writing a story about highly educated women who were poised for a high-flying career but chose full time motherhood instead.

I’m hoping to interview one or two women who have chosen this path, preferably tomorrow morning. If anyone is interested in being in the story, give me a buzz on (02) 9288 2325 or 0401 046 567

Or send me an email at mccauleyd@newsltd.com.au

Cheers

Dana McCauley

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dana

Not sure if you got any responses, I guess its hard (financially!) for lots of Mums to stay at home now days. I'm an accountant however had to give in and return to work at the start of this year part time (3 days per week). My intention was (and still is) to stay working 3 days p/w as long as my bosses would let me. I was nearly thrown off track when I was offered a promotion that I pushed for, for several years before I had bubs BUT it is a full time position. Tough choice, especially with a partner who is more than willing to switch roles!
    I respect whatever choice people make whether staying home or going back to work, its so difficult to find what is the right balance for everyone concerned!

Just my two cents worth

Regards

Tina