+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What to buy a four yr old

Hi all,
    What do I buy a four year old for her birthday. I really don't know what she's into. Usually I would just buy clothes but you see her birthday was in Febuary. Seeing as we don't see these friends very much I figured I'd just buy the present when we see them next which happens to be this weekend.

Please give me some ideas I'm so lost when it comes to little girls.

Sparklydreamer is offline I might lack sleep, but I can dream...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Most of the 4 year old girls I know love My Little Pony at the moment. Fairies, dolls, dress ups are also popular. Things that are pink and pretty. And if you can combine a few in one (eg fairy dress ups, or pink pony etc) then all the better.

Of course there are always exceptions, but without knowing the child in question, the above is a pretty safe bet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little cousin is 4 and she loves Barbie, My little pony, Reading books, Anything to do with cooking, She is obsessed with those beados too. Also i dont think you can ever go wrong with arts and craft type things.
    Hope that helped. Little girls love girly things so im sure what ever you get will be just fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Drawing, colouring in too. Barbie, pony or fairy colouring & activity books are all a hit with my 4.5yo DD. She & her friends *love* Bratz, but as I have banned them from the house not sure why/how Barbies, hair clips or fancy lackeys... Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Littlest pet shop, disney faires and princesses like tinkerbell and all that, my little pony, craft/art stuff, polly pocket, barbie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I find 'Dress Ups' to be very popular with my DD who is nearly 4 and her friends. Any chance they can get to dress up and they will!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    the preps at work (4-5 years olds) love littliest pet shop, polly pocket, barbies, playing "shops", drawing and art of all types, books, beanie kids, dolls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely anything pink or girly. My nearly 4 yr old loves pretend toys such as cooking/kitchen stuff, baby dolls and dress ups. Themes she likes are princess, fairies and ballerinas. She loves books and dvds.