+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW! this stuff really knocks some of us around!! Seems like it turns generally normal people into crazed lunatics! I seem to feel a little better today..... I hope it lasts!!
    Jelly - hang in there - I know how you feel, I kind of feel ok about my relationship when my partner isnt around but then when I see him I am filled with RAGE!(Poor guy!) I hope I can look back at this amd laugh one day!

Day 4 of this bloody crazy Syranel and about 7 -8 days until I start on needles... Does anyone know if I will stay using Synarel while jabbing? (I HOPE NOT!!!)

Thanks again for all your support - I feel a little less of a crazed mental patient after knowing I am not the only one who feels like this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tracey,

yep sorry - you will stay on the Synarel until Trigger!

I hate it too - but I have noticed, the longer I am on it - its been 3 weeks now, the lesser the side effects are, and I have also heard that once you start the injections the side effects can get better coz they sort of cancel themselves out.

The disgusting taste never gets better though!

Good Luck...

Pepsi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for both our first (and hopefully last) cycles! I hope you start to feel better soon. Sending you loads of .

PS - I here sucking on a peppermint while you do the spray helps with that HORRIBLE taste

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Synarel Side effect this will make you laugh..

Hi there girls,

I am to Day 6 of Synarel spray (12th IVF Cycle) and had forgotten some of the side effects..but being an airhead is one of them. Just this morning I had finished eating my apple and thought I would throw the core in the garden and instead ended up flinging it up and over the neighbours fence right in front of their garage!! Ijsut started laughing whilst DH just looked and shook his head

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh this sounds absolutely delightful NOT. This is what I have to look forward to. Oh dear Im a nurse if Im sniffing syneral then Im likely to burst into tears at work. lol.

TNTbub

Tah for the heads up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Then only side effects from Synarel I got were headaches, but I have only used it once in my first IVF cycle last year. I am worse on Crinone but that's a whole other story! LOL.

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ahh synarel oh sh!tarel how i so do not miss you.

Was thrilled when I was started on antagonist cycles, the blunt orgalutran needles are even better then snorting synarel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Being fresh off 23 days of Synarel (last sniff yesterday morning) a couple of observations:

The emotional stuff (mood swings, anger, edginess etc.) was definitely at its worst during the first 10 days or so, before and during AF. After that things seemed to smooth out a bit, though I still had plenty of moments. Same was true of the nausea.

The headaches, however, never ceased. Every day around 2pm I got what felt like a nasty sinus headache and that alone was enough to screw with my mood, even if the Synarel itself wasn't.

I hate the stuff and will definitely refuse it if I have to go through another stim cycle. Even my (very sympathetic) FS admitted that he doesn't much enjoy seeing patients during the first week or two of their sniffing because we're so unpleasant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - sh!tarel ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KimInMellie View Post
    Even my (very sympathetic) FS admitted that he doesn't much enjoy seeing patients during the first week or two of their sniffing because we're so unpleasant.
    This is hilarious, I can just picture a scared FS sitting behind their door dreading you coming in

I have flat out told my FS if this cycle is cancelled & I have to do another I will not go on synarel - he has taken pity on me and agreed an antagonist cycle.

totally agree with you on the timing too Kim