Closed Thread
Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for today OTgirl hope you get a great result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by otgirl View Post
    Sooz - congratulations.

Everyone else, hope things are going well. I am off to the clinic for my BT this morning. Still no
    symptoms but no AF so who knows.
    everything crossed for you !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Otgirl good luck for your BT today

Everyone else hope you are well.

Well got AF last night and starting the pill today so I guess its bring it on.

Soclose and KittyM so hope yours comes soon too would love to have you both as my cycling buddies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the link Sooz, very interesting read. I didn't know levels could get that high It was very helpful thanks

Glad you have started Lilly I wish I was cycling with you too lol

Good luck with your BT today otgirl I hope it is good news for you

Gotta run and pack I am going away for a few days, will try and stick my head in if I can.

Hi to Micca, hows it all going? I am having withdrawals I need my update please lol

Big hello to everyone else, Lilbirdy, Kitty, Pippy, Penny, Cillile, Minibar, Goldy, Deeelicious, Sunny, Drbee, mmmmm who have I forgot, sorry there are so many of us now, trying my best to keep up with everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    My results are back - BFN. Sorry not wanting to talk right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Otgirl I am so sorry for you results, it never gets any damn easier. Take care and look after yourself, we are all here for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! I've finally wrestled the internet off my Y-gen son who's come back from China to try to find work and set up so he can bring my daughter in law and grandson over.

Sorry I've been MIA.

Look what's been happening here though!

Micca, Sooz and Finallyinlove - WOW!!!!!! How fantastic for you both. Just brilliant news!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you all.

Otgirl and Goldy - big for you both. It's a hard journey isn't isn't it?

Mini - Hope your pregnancy is going well.

Kismet - So close!!!!!! Can't wait to hear the news of your little girl being in your arms. Best of luck with the birth. Looking forward to seeing photos of your beautiful little bubba.

to everyone else. And welcome to all the new fab forties! Thanks to those who have been thinking of me over the last few weeks.

AFM - Well we met our donor and her husband last Friday. She flew up for counselling and a medical checkup. Looks like our donor cycle will be in October.

But in the meantime... We've decided to do one last cycle trying my eggs and donor sperm. Because I've just started a new job, I decided to take a lower dose of FSH and the cycle has been a bit of a debacle from the start. I started with only about 3-4 follicles, then the lead follicle stopped growing for a couple of days, so I've increased the FSH slightly and kept going. Now I've got about 8 good looking follicles which I'm much happier about and EPU is booked for Thursday. I'll keep you posted on how it goes, but I'm not really expecting a positive outcome - my eye is really on the prize in October. You never know though - stranger things have happened.

Lots of for those who need it. Talk soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    cycling list July 12th

jabbin n stabbin
    Lilly.... bcp
    penny.... EPU thurs 15th
    KittyM...bcp

2ww insane asylum
    deeelicious....
    lillybirdy

Awaiting to cycle
    soclose..... waiting for FSH to drop
    chililie....thinking about DIVF
    OTgirl...having a break
    goldy..thinking about her next move
    pippy..getting over her surgery

yummy mummies....
    kismet....about to have a baby girl any day
    minibar..in her second trimester due nov 11
    sooz....newly BFP..uss july 19th due march 2011
    finallyinlove..... 7weeks...due end feb 2011
    Micca.... identical twins? uss july15th to check viability twin B..nervous
    Last edited by micca; 12-07-2010 at 20:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by micca View Post
    cycling list July 12th

jabbin n stabbin
    Lilly.... bcp
    penny.... EPU thurs 15th
    KittyM...bcp

2ww insane asylum
    deeelicious....all by herself in a straight jacket

Awaiting to cycle
    soclose..... waiting for FSH to drop
    chililie....thinking about DIVF
    OTgirl...having a break
    goldy..thinking about her next move
    pippy..getting over her surgery

yummy mummies....
    kismet....about to have a baby girl any day
    minibar..in her second trimester due nov 11
    sooz....newly BFP..uss july 19th due march 2011
    finallyinlove..... 7weeks...due end feb 2011
    Micca.... identical twins? uss july15th to check viability twin B..nervous
    Could you add another 2WW straight jacket for me ? ta

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone
    well I am back home after my trip to melbourne...tired and ready for an early night.
    I had a good bout of nausea today set off with motion sickness from the tram ride... I had to take some maxolon for the nausea. But after I found a feed ...a good old bacon and eggs sandwich which went down real well..and helped.Still feeling a bit queasy and my bowels are a little upset ...I wonder if it was the thai last night...it was really really spicy and hot...maybe just too much for the system..oh well we will strike that off the list.
    Im so tired I had some freaky nightmares about having the uss and no heartbeats...Im super paranoid...its just not a great state to be in...I wish I could be one of those bubbly pregnant chics with no worries...I guess its the price of being a reproductive geriatric...
    looking forward to my bed. But not to my long work day tomorrow...sigh,

otgirl......big hugs for your BFN...its hard and take all the time to grieve and cry that you need....when you are ready we look forward to hearing from you again...bug hugs..big hugs

Penny...you just snuck that cycle in...great to hear from you again.. I am so glad you have given another cycle a go and 8 follies are fantastic...fingers crossed...my advice is to push the FS for some prednisone 25mg for 5 days starting the day after EPU. and aspirin of course...the prednisone is referred to as the sticky egg med... its used routinely with the colorado protocol and in UK. I swear its the reason I got a BFP...its a harmless drug in the short term and may make the difference.....fingers crossed....we will both be having fanny cams on thurs...

Lilly.
    .woohoo I am so glad AF arrived and you have started the BCP...a few weeks and you will be jabbin n stabbin.... as for the aspirin I took 100mg daily from the beginning of the cycle...stopping the day before EPU and restarting the day after EPU and I am on it now still at 7weeks...

soclose...you are in the frustratining time...I hope all your hard work will help.,...will you get another FSH done at your next day 3??

Deeelicious...hang in there chickee... its hard being in the insane asylum all along... you will have some playmates soon.

Minibar...so great to hear from you as always...you must have your glucose test coming up soon....fingers crossed for you

KittyM...yeah !!! for finally getting AF and starting BCP...you and lilly will be cycle buddies...

Goldy...I hope you are getting over your BFN and finding direction

Chililie
    .... how is all the decision making with your sister going...IVF is just so stressful I think you are in a constant state of anxiety...I hope it goes well for you

Sooz...how are you going preggers chic... that uss is only a week away...dont you feel like it is the 2ww all over again..........lol..lol
    you will have a lovely little bean in there nice solid betas ....I understand you being cautious...just look at me paranoid patty....lol..

oh it is so nice being home on the laptop again. The ipad is good but it did not like the bubhub site and went to the mobile version which is actually very hard to type on....!!!!
    off for a shower and then a cuppa and desperate housewives...xxxxxx