Closed Thread
Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast
    tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly40 - OMG. I hope everything is okay. I couldn't bare for this to happen to another one of "us". I so hope everything is okay. My fingers are tightly crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lily40I hope everything is okay with the scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilly40- I have everything crossed for you. hope scan shows all is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly40 - I hope everything is alright...keeping everything crossed for you. Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your support well had my scan and so far baby is fine heartbeat 134. It showed I have a large blood clot between the sack and my cervix which is where the massive bleed is coming from. I have been placed on bed rest to minimize the bleed and hopefully stop in the next day or so. I also have a very short cervix and have been referred to a high risk obstitician which I'm seeing next Wednesday. Man this pregnancy thing is stressful has anyone else had a large clot like this apparently it's common with ivf.

Trying hoe are you holding up I have been thinking of you

Sunny wannabub minnibar lillbirdy otgirl thank you so much for kind words. I'm not a religious person but after such a massive bleed and still having bub hanging on think I will be coming one

Thinking of you all and thank you so much xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness so much has been going on since I last posted. By thoughts and hugs to all who have had sad news. Thinking of you all. And my best wishes to everyone in their cycles.

My mum came home from hospital last week against Dr orders, she has a nurse coming to her everyday and we have organised Meals on Wheels. In the past two weeks while in hospital she had a stroke, heart attack and a TIA (mini stroke) - she was determined to go home so my sister and I agreed - what can you do or say. It's been very stressful. Then on top of that DH was assaulted at his work last week by some crazed carpenter. The police took out an AVO as this clown had a wrap sheet for previous assaults as long as your arm evidently. DH and I have been trying to keep stress to a minimum as we were meant to start the next IVF cycle on the weekend, BUT AF never arrived. I'm 3 days late !!!!! Don't know if it's stress or should I even say it - a little miracle. Trying not to get my hopes up. Going for blood test at Clinic first thing tomorrow morning so will know either way by lunchtime....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly40 - Thank goodness bub is okay. Rest up.

Jenkie - geez, IVF is stressful enough without everything you are going through. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly40, I was holding my breath as I read the past posts until I read yours. I'm so glad it's not what we were dreading. I've heard of this happening before and resting has usually helped. I'm sure you'll take it easy and do as much resting as you need to.

Sending you heaps of relaxing and lots of and

Be lazy and take care.

Hi to everyone else. I've been watching in the wings. Hope you're all doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howdy everyone hope you all had a great weeked!!!

Lilly40- Thank goodness for your wonderful news today what a relief for u and DH.Take care of yourself and and just be lazy while you have your package on board.

Jenkie- for you some good news now would be ideal for you.

OT Girl- Thanks for your support today....

AFM- We got a good result as best as have always anyhoot.
    Had 4 good sized follies(24,18,16,15)some smaller ones around 8 and endo was 10 which they said was perfect.YAY
    Then blood test came back at 6.6 which she said was fantastic!!!
    EPU is Wednesday at 9.30pm all going well transfer on Monday and BT to see if it worked will fall on my BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!
    It will be a great birthday or i'll take up drinking and get absolutely P@$$@d
    Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Ladies!

So much happening on our thread....

Lilly: oh christ what a lot you are going thru; rest up and focus on that bubba - i'm guessing your ob will be able to work out a plan to work around the clot.... keep us posted and keep going honey...

i'm off my trolley tonight - had Hyst this afternoon and the lovely nurse gave me a blast of IV pain relief just as i left recovery... so remarkably no pain and feeling ok...
    hopefully this feeling will last and oh boy i'm sleeeeepppppihnnnnnnnng tonight!

results of biopsy later this week and then onwards we go...

hope everyone is doing ok thru various stages and phases... give me a couple of days to catch you all up and i'll pop in some personals....
    Milliegirl, how you going???

xxx