Closed Thread
Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone and a special hello to those gals who've been saying hi and asking how I've been doing. I had my first ever embryo transfer 2 weeks ago but unfortunately it failed, just got the negative result so feeling very sad and sorry for myself at the moment and thinking what I may have done wrong especially since the embryo transferred was a grade 1 type. 2 cycles down and each time has been a better result so hoping that that will lead to the ultimate result, a happy healthy baby! I can't start again till mid to late January as everyone on holidays in December/early January. Hi to all the newbies, welcome to the thread. Take care everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies so sorry seems I have got some posts mixed up thats what happens when you sneed on at work I meant to say to
    Wannabub can you call your FS to put paperwork toget for your next cycle

Appologies if I have got anyone else mixed up anyone know how to do a roll call?

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just found out this morning that our little jellybean is no longer. My HCG has fallen so I will miscarry soon. Feeling very devastated and desperate right now. Cant wait for DH to get home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a very quick one from me:

TryingReallyHard - Oh honey, Im so very very sorry to hear your news. If I feel rotten, I can only imagine what you must be going though....it is just indescribable being told to expect a miscarriage, my heart goes out to you. Damn, damn, damn....this is so damn hard.

Tadaaaaa - Sorry to hear of your BFN. Having an IVF break over christmas may (or may not) be a good idea....enjoy it and do all the things that you cant normally do whilst on IVF, hopefully it will give you renewed vigour for your next cycle.

Deeelicious - Sorry for your BFN too. I so hope we all get BFPs very soon.

Will catch up on everyone else soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lily40 - Wow... 7 weeks. That is fantastic news. I am so over the moon for you. Congratulations. After everything you have been through. I think you mixed me up with Wannabb. But, fully understand given you are UTD. How does it feel??

Tryingreallyhard - I am absolutely devastated for you. Nothing anyone can say to make the pain go away but what I do know is that one day you will meet your little angel and only then will you understand why this has happened. My thoughts are with you at this very sad time. My condolences to you and your DH. x

Tadaaaa - so sorry for your BFN. Keep thinking positive and maybe, just maybe next year we can count the days together. In the meantime try to relax over the xmas break and enjoy yourself. It does help. After I had a break I got a BFP. So, why can't you as well? Here's to next year I say.

Bye for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TRH, I am so sorry. I hope by now you've been able to find the tiniest amount of solace in the arms of your DH but there I'm not sure if there's too much that will make you feel better right now. Know we are all here to support you in our small way. Massive massive hugs.

Tadaa, BFN really sucks, comiserations. You will not have done anything wrong at all, don't beat yourself up about it. On the positive side, if you've had improving embie quality each time, that is a great sign. Remember, 3 cycles is 'average' for those who achieve BFPs so there is still plenty to be hopeful about. On another positive note, even though your cycle won't be til next year, if you like to enjoy champers etc around Xmas, you can indulge a little ! Look after yourself hun.

wannabb, that doesn't sound too good about your clinic !! Grr, how irritating that they are not very pro-active. I hope you can figure something out so you can cycle again asap.

lilly, fab that you have a happy healthy little growing embie. Best of luck for the next weeks and months !

Roll call I don't really know how to do it except to go back over posts and figure out where everyone's at !

Hi to sunny, billie'smum and everyone else, sorry I don't have time for full personals tonight but will get it over the weekend.

AFM, still in 2ww, test is Tuesday next week. Don't feel any symptoms, have been moody, have been trying that positive thinking with varying degrees of success. I am on CD32 of what normally averages around 33 day cycle but no AF cramps yet, which normally happen 2-3 days before AF. I don't really have any benchmark on what to expect though, since this is my first natural FET - and my last AF was probably a 'fake' because of stim cycle.

Went to see nurses at our new clinic so if we aren't successful with these embies, we look like going straight into stim cycle which is good.

Night all, take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    Tryingrellyhard- i am so sorry for your results. There are no words to offer but remember we are here for you if you need to chat or vent hon.
    taaadaa- sorry about BFN. as others say there is no right or wrong it just happens poor embie can give bubba as well as good embie wont snuggle in. people get positives on drugs and drinking normally so we do most things right and BFN. for next cycle

Lilly40-how exciting for you seeing your bubba with hb. The rest of the time will fly and you will be holding your miracle before you know it.

Lilbirdy- you wont need another cycle. It sounds promising so far. Are you going to POAS early or wait?

AFM- My drugs have been sent up and I picked them up today ready to start another cycle if this fails. Have had 2 days light discharge oinitially light pink/red and today brown. very light cramps this evening so maybe AF tomorrow. will POAS Sunday if AF not here even though early -14dpo. If this is a miracle and implantaion bleed I did something really silly and opened 6 boxes of Gonal F and put into 1 box as limited fridge space had 8 boxes in total.
    Anyway cant undo what is done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tryingreallyhard - Im so sorry to hear read your post it broke my heart reading this is happening to you. it is so hard to get so far and then all your dreams shattered its such ahard road IVF. So many questions go through our head when we misscarry what did I do how did this happen why do we deserve this. Just remember that you did nothing wrong and never blame yourself. Hopefully your DH is now home and looking after you. Take time to mend your body and mind and your heart look after yourself I wish I could jump through the screen and give you a big hug, know that we are all thinking of you lots of love XOXOX

Tadaaaa - sorry for your BFN make sure your spoil yourself over Xmas hang in there the important thing for us is to never give up and keep our eyes on the prize

Deeelicious - Sorry to hear your news Im so wishing for good news from you soon X

Wannabub and lilbirdy - Im crossing everything for you both for your BFP X

To all the other ladies thinking of you and have a good weekend XOXOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    TRYINGREALLYHARD - Im so so sorry to hear of your sad news. Ive been there recently and its really hard. Please please pm me if you need to chat.

Gardenia

Thanks
    Reviews
    tryingreally hard.....so sorry to hear that it is a chemical pregnancy...
    duck duck duck dunking duck.....

its just so cruel mother nature can be a real cow sometimes... I hope that you can drown your despair and tears with DH a bottle of wine and blankie xxxxxx

tadaaa...so sorry for your BFN this cycle.... oooh you sound like it has hit you really hard... its not your fault..just that b1tch mother nature.... so curse at her it will make you feel much better....
    take time focus on that next cycle...take 20 million vitamins and some DHEA to help....make your eggs good in the time you have to wait...and remember menevit for DH.