Page 72 of 78 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sunny= goodluck with BT and scan today.

tryingreallyhard hope your numbers keep rising

tens2many- welcome aboard

to everyone in the TWW hope you are travelling well and sanely

AFM- i feel like Af is around the corner with cramps starting yesterday. BT not due until 25/11. It is only 9 days since O so if IT arrives today will mean luteal support phase is too short for natural FET I think. I am flying up to Brisbane this morning to see new FS tomorrow so hopefully he can come up with something new.

Have a good day everyone wherever you are in your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies hope everyone is well

tens2many- welcome to the thread you have been through alot I hope your journey here will be short you will have plenty of support here

Sunny - Hang in there this IVF is so hard on us all we do is wait inject wait get scans BTs and wait some more. Dont ever say sorry for its great to let it out. Im crossing everything for you and hopefully good news from the scan big hugs for you X

Tryingreallyhard - I am the same you need the reassurance that everything is rising like it should welcome to the longest TWW of your life. Good luck today Im sure everything is fine you have such great numbers to begin with thinking of you X

Lilbirdy - Hows that positive thinking going when is your BT

Deeelicious - how you holding up in the TWW

Wannabb -hang in there thats how i felt, have they got you on any progesterone support?

Jen42 - hope you are well

Otgirl - hope all is still well with the DHEA

Jenkie - how is your mum

Micca - Im sure you are in NZ enjoying being pampered by now

Hoping4More – Good luck for BT and you more than deserve a BFP dont you ever think otherwise X

To anyone I have missed apologies would love to hear how you are doing.

Well not much on my front still have a wicked cough from this flu thing, still waiting for the scan its the longest wait of my life, still have this brown discharge and no symptons apart from sore nipples. Bring on the scan so I know where I stand so nerveous for the results Im praying all is well. Im going to be a wreak by the end of the week.

Have a great day ladies thinking of you all XOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your well wishes ladies.....I am feeling a little better.

BT yesterday and I am definately ovulating for a 2nd time this month....oestrogen gone from 500 to 900 since Friday, Prog 2.3 to 2.8 and the biggest clue LH 3.3 to 8.0. DP comes home this afternoon after 2 weeks away...I dont think he will know what has hit him as soon as he walks through the door!!!

Hoping4More - Good luck for BT today....have everything crossed for you.

Love the new icons....its close enough to Christmas, so Im going to use them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Thanks for all the good wishes but AF started to show her ugly face over the weekend. I did some HPT's and they were all negative. AF didn't come properly but was just there each time I visited the toilet. She can be such a biatch. She came properly today. With the negative HPT's I knew that it was over. DH and I had a quiet lazy day on the couch, on Saturday, just watching tv. It was a sad day but it was just what we needed. Sunday we went to Phillip Island for lunch at the pub and that was really nice. DH was still trying to hold onto some positive thought but I kept explaining it to him that the negative test results pretty much say it. I'm all artificially hormone'd up so as much as other friends keep saying that they didn't get a positive show up until they were 15 or so weeks pregnant, it won't be like that for me.

DH and I talked over the weekend and we decided not to give it another go. DH was worried I'd become depressed like his mum and he has bad memories of his childhood with his mum having her issues. I know it wouldn't be like that for me but I understand his concerns and fears. Since we spoke, he's started to be unsure of what he wants to do. He wanted me to go and see FN this morning after my BT and have a chat. Which I did. There was no sperm frozen so he'd have to do the needle biopsy again, which he doesn't mind. He wanted to know if there was a shorter cycle, for less hormone replacement time I think. So I'm not mental for as long as normal. We can do that but the next cycle time for us won't be until Feb. I've got an appointment with FS on Friday morning to chat about it with him. Hopefully DH can come and ask his own questions. I've got so much information and understanding from coming on here but he hasn't had that. Time will tell. Maybe we will, maybe we won't. Maybe after a bit of a break over xmas, DH will be ready to try again. We'll have to wait and see.

I've been reading alot but I can't remember where everyone is up to. I hope you're all doing well and coping with your sniffing, stabbing, poking, jabbing and popping.

Have a great day, everyone, and thanks for the

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping - congratulations. I am so happy for you.

Trying - I hope the break does you good and you can make an informed decision on whether to continue next year or not. If so you might be cycling with me!

Sunny - I hope you are feeling more positive now. It is a long, tough road, with little real positives along the way - especially for us extra older ones!

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is going well.

AFM - I have now been on DHEA for about 3 weeks and don't seem to have any side effects at all (I hope this doesn't jinx me!). Am seeing my FS next week so will see if there are any other things I should be doing between now and next Feb when I will cycle again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there everybody hope your all doing well and all is going according to plan.
    I shall endeavour to get to know you all thankyou for the welcome.

AHH a lazy day on the couch watchin movies sounds ideal to me.

AFM- I had my 1st visit to my new clinic yesterday since our big move.They were fantastic I didnt realise until I got there that the Dr doesnt work on Mondays but came in especially for me and because I was ready to start ASAP and it was the right day in the cycle they started me last night on clomid and Gonal F I havent done them before but will give anything a go!
    With this clinic I have 1 u/s on Monday then EPU will be wed/thurs/or friday i'm gobsmacked at how quick it all seems!Not that im complaining as usually it seems to take forever!!!! Just to top things off they knocked off $1000 from the upfront price.Ya gotta be happy with that.

Cheers Lisa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping4more - So sorry to hear your news. Its sensible to be taking some time out before deciding your next move.

Tens2Many - Great news to be cycling so quickly....good on you.

Otgirl - You are lucky that you dont have any side effects from the DHEA. This recent round for me has been the worst....my skin has never been this bad, but thankfully (I hope) that it is finally starting to settle down.

to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilly40- i am on no support whatever and have no monitoring of hormone levels. do a HPT on 25th and only if positive then have BT.

sunny15- Hope DH got through the door before you attacked him. Ovulating again HMM maybe a natural BFP?

hoping4more- sorry about AF arriving it su#$s big time. Take care of yourself and DH and for Feb

otgirl- I started dhea 2 weeks ago and took 100mg for the first week. i have had no side effects either yet. hope I dont wake up one day with a beard.

tens2many- quick work girl good onya. i want more drugs too thats why seeing new FS tomorrow. $1000 off would be fantastic who are you seeing?

AFM- sitting in hotel waiting for room service. still getting occasional feelings like AF knocking at the door but no sign yet. Officially joined the brigade of loo paper watchers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wannabb ive just moved interstate and now go to "Albury rerodductive medicine"
    they claim to never knock anyone back for fertility treatment no matter what your circumstances! they help those who are suffering financial hardship.
    They are assisting us and waivered $1000 as(long story cut short) we lost our son a@ 35weeks 5 days then almost lost 2 busineses and our house due to the shear emotional distress and the rutt we fell in!!! we basicly just gave up it was by the hardest thing we have ever been thru by far.
    Looking forward now onwards and upwards we survived and not gunna give up so here we are

Thanks
    Reviews
    tens2many-wow it is amazing how much you have been through. I sincerely hope that this cycle brings your hearts desire of BFP. You deserve it . That was really nice of FS too. If I could drink I would raise my glass to you and DH well will do so anyway with blue powerade. Cheers