ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    finallyinlove - welcome and congratulations on your BFP . You tested 4 days after me - it was on the 20th of June I got my official BFP only I'm only 20dpo (4w2d), your a couple of weeks ahead of me. Must have been wonderful hearing that heartbeat. Still a week and half wait for me.... more waiting.

KittyM - well done with the weight loss, but hope you start feeling a litte more energetic soon. Thank goodness you have your break coming up. Enjoy and yay for cycling soon.

Goldy - so sorry re your BFN. Big hugs

Micca - how are you travelling. How's the nausea?

Lilly40 - has AF arrived yet???

Deelicious - PUPO today - wohooo. Congratualtions. What did you decide with the other embie? .... and yes, sounds like it is a very good thing that you changed clinics.

Minibar - thanks, I am on cloud nine, just need to be cautious I don't leave myself too far to fall should things go awry, but just thinking positive thoughts for now.

cillile - so much for you to think about, it must not be easy for you. It's lovely that you are so concerned about your sister, but it sounds as though she is very keen to help you out. I hope it all works out for you.

AFM - I'm ecstatic, just received my 2nd BT results at 20dpo and HCG is now 1199, so behaving perfectly and progesteron is 381 which is also good, apparently anything above 30 is good at this point, so I am very relieved. Another week and half wait until 6 week scan..... more waiting.

Hugs to all Sooz xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone.
    Sorry I have not posted I am on the iPad and forgot the password...grrrr.
    So I made it to Melbourne had a nice day eating chilli Thai food and shopping for undies n bras..exciting it wasn't.!!..lol
    These babies better like chili cause their mumma lives on it...lol...
    The conference has been long sitting on a chair for hours is hard and I was so tired... Could hardly keep my eyes open..lol. Not much morning sickness, but feel a bit queasy now...the packet of chips probably has something to do with that..lol. I've been so hungry today..live eat everything in sight...lol... If I was not so tired I would go and find food. My uterus is having some serious stretchy feelings...a burning like sensation similar to what you get when your bladder is full...... My next uss to check on the beans is thursday 15th. So hanging out until th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry iPad still learning. ...........anyway I'm hanging out for the next uss 70% of me wants a singleton and a little bit would be happy with twins....so i will just have to wait and see.

Otgirl.......... Hang in their chick, pit that straight jacket on you are nearly there, remember it could be implantation as well.....fingers crossed.

Goldy......again big hug for your bfn, what are your plans for the future..?

Deeelicious........ Go the little emboss, good luck with the transfer you can keep otgirl company. I hope the little embie left over grows well.

Chillie.......sounds like you have lots of decisions......my only advice is that you should consider one more cycle with your own eggs using Warren de ambrosias at queens land fertility group, he is supposed to be the guru for us oldies is very aggressive in his approach and has a high success rate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrrrr it did it again.. If I touch the scReen it automatically posts.

Sooz....fabulous second beta...woohooo and that progesterone is just fabulous....you will be having an uss at the same time I am...good luck. I'm glad you are enjoying it, while I am probably to cautious.....lol....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrrr and again and I can't edit the posts....

KittyM.........great results with the weight loss <70kg is fantastic.....that will certainly helpl with the next cycle. Although the tireness sounds a bit unusual, I hope you go to your gp and get a blood tees to look at your iron stores and thyroid levels....

Lilly......has that frigging AF arrive yet...well want you to cycle and get a bfp since we are on such a great roll....

Finallyinlove......fab news on your bfp...congrats

Soclose.... How are you going... .

Plippy...... How are you going ? Have you had the big op? At least you have some answers and it will change the management of the next cycle. Big hugs I hope it goes well.

Ok if I have missed anyone I apologize
    Still starving...lol..lol...lol....
    tired need nap now !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooz - Just snuck in to say YEAH!!!!!!!!! Woooooo hoooooo great numbers yippppeeeeee I'm wishing you the most uneventful pregnancy in the history of babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Micca enjoy Melbourne, I love Melbourne! You sound so busy I don't know how you are doing it all.

Sooz, still over the moon for you too

Pippy I hope you are recovering well from you lap thinking of you

Kitty, you have done great with your weight loss, good on you for sticking with it

Deeelicious, congrats on being PUPO I hope this is the one for you

Lilly, where are you at, are you awaiting AF too?

Cillile, good luck with your decision making

Hi to Penny, haven't heard from you in a while. Hi to everyone else I missed, so much to catch up with. Maybe I better check the roll call out find out who is where lol

AFM - NOTHING!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Irene, thanks so much for your well wishes.

SoClose, I so feel for you, you must be so fed up of waiting to just start. Huge hugs for you . Did you have any luck with the acupuncture? Is it worth ringing around to see if there are any other FSs that might have a better handle on how to help with your FSH levels. I found the below thread which was an interesting read. You may have seen it already.
    http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Pregnan...ls/show/100478

Micca, can't wait to exchange uss results with you.... and maybe by then you may let a little of that guard down . for great uss results.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Hugs Sooz xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies hope everyone is having a great weekend

Sooz fantastic results you are getting good luck with the scan you must be so excited

Micca hopefully you will get some time to rest when is your next scan to check on the twins.

Soclose hopefully not too long now before AF arrives

Goldy Im so sorry to hear of your BFN rest up and take some time to focus on you the next couple of days X

To all the other lovely ladies on this site Im thinking of you all and hope you are well no matter where your journey is upto

Well not much news just waiting for AF to arrive so I can get going again thats all we seem to do is wait and stress in IVF. Soclose and KittyM hopefully we all get AF real soon

Micca I was thinking of trying the asprin this time when did you do this was it after transfer or before?

Have a great sunday everyone XOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooz - congratulations.

Everyone else, hope things are going well. I am off to the clinic for my BT this morning. Still no symptoms but no AF so who knows.