ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HEY EVERYONE

Looks like I need to change my sig but not today eeek! Its my birthday today got the day off to relax ahh bliss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia - to my fellow Scorpion! Have a great day, pamper yourself and relax!

Wannabb - congratulations on being PUPO. Hope the 2WW goes really quickly.

Lilbirdy - good luck for ET today.

A quick one from me, to everyone. Have a good day.

Jenxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia HAPPY BIRTHDAY hon. enjoy your day relaxing and spoil yourself. know everyone here is sending best wishes and happy thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I have been trying to read all the messages so I apologise to anyone I have missed.

Jen - belated

Gardenia - for today. Just remember - you are only a day older than yesterday!

Andygee - good luck with your scan tomorrow.

Hoping - Not long to go now, I hope you are holding up okay. for a BFP.

Lilly40 - congratulations for you BFP. I hope things are going well and you sail through the next couple of stages until you can relax.

Sunny - good luck with your tests. I hope you can cycle soon.

Deeelicious, Lilbirdy and Wannabee - Good luck in your TWW, I hope you all have good outcomes.

Hi to anyone I have missed.

AFM - just taking DHEA and chilling out. See FS next week but not expecting anything other than keep taking DHEA and come back early next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia - happy birthday may you spoil yourself today, food wine and family and lots of gifts too have a great day X

Tryingreallyhard - oooooh I hope that you get your BFP lots of for you

Lilbirdy - good luck with Transfer today you will be pupo by tonight

Deeelicious - how you going in the TWW hope you are coping ok

Billiesmum - how did you go with your scan

Wannabb -hope you are relaxing and doing ok with your TWW

Jen42 - when is your appointment with new FS

Sunny15 - how did your BT go yesterday fingers crossed all is looking good for you

Otgirl - nice to hear from you hopefully the DHEA is doing what its supposed to be

Jenkie - Im sorry your mum is still sick, Im glad though you are going to try again I know its very stressful to go through as well as have a sick parent thinking of you

Mum4Nay, LuckyAPA, Micca, Minibar, Tadaaaa, hope you are all doing well would love to here where you are on your journey
    Love to all

Well not much to tell from me I still have this disgusting brown discharge even after upping my progesterone on Monday, apart from sore nipples I dont feel pregnante at all. I have call the FN this morning to advise I still have this discharge and just waiting for her to call back not sure what they can do but even another BT would put my mind at ease I think. DH is stressing as well which dosent help me in the slightest trying not to think about it which is hard as everytime I go tot the toilet it stares me in the face. Well guess I just wait for the call back to see what they suggest if anything. Man this IVF is hard I admire each and everyone of you!

Have a great day ladies XOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly40 - the discharge is probably the pessaries - I had a shocking discharge when using the crinone gel and that was only for a couple of weeks - it was quite a dark brown. Don't stress too much and go and have the blood test if it makes you feel better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls, this is going to be a babbly post so I'm apologising in advance. I just feel I need to tell someone and I'm sure that some of you will understand.

Yesterday, another girl on another thread posted about her BFN and she was the last BT before I have mine. I was hoping, just like we hope for everyone on here, that she could start off the graduates list but it was another addition to the hugs list. I got very upset and ended up really having a good cry in the shower. (so no-one saw, lol) It seemed strange to me because I haven't been emotional or upset on any of the meds. Only a little bit grumpier on synarel but that's really all I had noticed. I think maybe it's the whole process working up to next Tuesdays BT that's probably caught up with me.

I understand that our hugs list is usually longer than our graduates list and that's just the way it is. My DH doesn't seem to understand that and doesn't want to talk about it. He did start talking about how it's all affecting him emotionally and I didn't realise our cancelled cycle had affected him so much. I had slightly expected it because I'd read enought to know what can happen, etc, but he hadn't. As far as he's concerned, which the doc had said as well, it was just a case of getting our bits together because of his vasectomy. After that it would be smooth sailing. Well, I know that's not always the case but I'm not sure he'll cope with a BFN so I'm a bit nervous as to what Tuesdays BT will bring. It could be a BFP but it could be a BFN, as we all know. Time will tell.

I also started to feel for everyone on here going through all of this. Some have had other children naturally, some through ivf and others just haven't had the blessings yet. I felt guilty that I was one of those girls that fell easily with both my first and second and didn't even think anything of it. Never even considered that others didn't have the luck of that. So many of the girls on here would give anything for that to happen. So that lead me to feel guilty that if I get a BFP on Tuesday, it should be one of the other girls who have struggled for so long.

I know that I probably sound irrational or something. I guess the ups and downs of all of this are coming to a head when BT is around the corner. I have often read posts and couldn't really relate to the full on emotions that they were feeling, but now I can. I guess it's all just the way this roller coaster goes. Although, for me, this roller coaster has been pretty mild like a merry-go-round and now has hit the big dipper.

Sorry for the babble but I just wanted to put it down. Don't take too much notice of it. I know I'll be ok after BT and all that is over. That is probably what is driving my emotions right now. Can't seem to get rid of the 'on the verge of tears' type mood which is sooo not like me.

I guess I can now relate a little more to what so many of you have been going through for so long.

You are all amazing women.

I wish BFP's for all of you very soon. You all deserve them.

Thanks for listening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hoping4more- dont apologise for how you feel just feel these emotions and accept them as human. It does not matter if you have kids already the fact is your heart desires another one and that is not a bad thing.This is a very hard journey we are all travelling and some of us may not succeed that is such a heartbreaking fact of this. But we have to be in it to win it. Since my last BFN I have been more emotiona,l feeling teary reading these posts sometimes which is so unlike me. I feel like we get to know everyone here as friends and I love it when others get BFP and cross my fingers for good results of scans EPUs and other processes everyone goes through. That does not mean I dont feel jealous that it is not me this time but realise that is just human emotions at work. Take care of yourself and hope for that BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi you gorgeous gallant wonderful women...

I have not been chatting lately and I apologise.... Work has just been absolutely mental and Ive been sick as a dog with a yukky flu for the last 2 weeks... did I take a day off? of course not...sigh...I must question my work ethics at some later date.

But know that I read you all everyday and are following all the ups and downs....

gardinea and jen..happy birthday xxxxx

hoping.... its great that you have grown into a lovely compassionate women through TTC with IVF its a hard journey and one that only us special women can appreciate..you are a fully paid up member to the secret womens society of IVF now...so you have a sisterhood of support behind you.

lily40...Im so pleased at your BFP thats just so wonderful..I hope you are not going too batty in the 2ww for the uss.
    I agree the brown discharge will be related to the pessaries/ge;..they irritate the cervix and cause very low grade bleeding whichs gives you the funky discharge.
    hang in there ..ask for a bt if you want one and remember your GP is always a good source for extra blood tests.

OTgirl... just keep hanging in there and getting fertile while you wait. It willinteresting to see how the FS goes for you.

lilbirdy.... good luck today I hope you have some nice blasts to put back...fingers crossed

wanabb..lets hope its your cycle this time... congrats on being PUPO...

jenkie... remember ivf is about obsession... it will work the lottery is how many times you have to try and how hard you prepare your body...

well time to find more food and maybe a wee....lol..Im at the international aiport at sydney waiting for my plane to NZ
    oh yeah my OB appointment went well this week, Im now 25weeks...bluddy h3ll...!!
    my mother is very excited to see my bump and Im sooo in need of new clothes so I will be shopping up a storm on my NZ holiday the next 2 weeks..

stay sane you are all fabulous and lovely
    xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenina, ! I hope you had a lovely day, and have a lovely night.

Will do personals a little later but just to say we had two embies transferred. Trying hard to be confident as they were not the greatest quality - one C grade expanding blasty and one early blasty.