Closed Thread
Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Billiesmum - Dont apologise, you are not going on. Thank you for sharing your story....it musnt be easy telling it. You mentioned that we give you strength....I have a feeling that you will be the one giving lots of women here strength, courage and hope...me in particular. Welcome to this thread Billiesmum...the information sharing here is priceless and us 'oldies' really do understand not only the difficulties of IVF, but add the pressure for IVF to work in the time we have left.....we all really do understand and we are here for each other. Thank you again for sharing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deeelicious - I am on 25mgs three times per day. My medication came from the compounding chemist locally but I didn't question the dose when I picked it up.

Billie - welcome to the forum and good luck with your ET. I don't know whether I would be able to keep trying if I were you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies

Hope everyone is well

Billiesmum - welcome sounds like you will be the inspiration here

Gardenia - crossed forfor you today with BT thinking of you XOXOX

tryingreallyhard - How you doing on the TWW

Wanabb, so soryy about the scan results has your FS given any advice on what to do

Mum4Nay - Good luck with the scan today X

Micca - Good to hear from you hope you and bub are doing well and settling in back at home

Kitty M - Sounds like things are going really well for you so good to hear some positive news on here

Otgirl - Lillbirdy, Jen42, Sunny, Tadaaaaa,Micca, Jenki, deelicious and anyone I have missed I hope you are all well XOXOX

Well not much to tell at the moment had BT this morning so Im just waiting for results waiting waiting waiting thats all we do Im officially nuts now and will be ready for a straight jacket by this afternoon Im so nerveous to take the phone call how weird is that.

Anyway ladies better head off meeting a girlfriend for breakfast that should keep my mind off things.

Thinking of you all lots of love XOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Billiesmum - thankyou for sharing your journey and what a journey it's been for you and your family. My heart goes out to you and I truly wish you every success as you continue on. Please let us know how you are doing....

I'm a bit lost as to where everyone else is up to at the moment, have been off the forum for a few days. Hope everything is heading in the right direction for you all. Gardenia - how did your bloodtest go today - hope the numbers have doubled.

I am about to call FS to make appointment for rundown on what went wrong last cycle and to probably have another try again next month, although my Mum is now in hospital (they think it was a stroke) so I'm tempted to leave this for a while until she is back home again...don't think stress is good for TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry this is a me post

Got the call its all over. My HCG has dropped and my prog dropped to 6 so im about to bleed heavily. I dont think ill convince DH to go again. So I think its time to hang up our hats and make the most of what we have.

today was pretty painful they bought a newborn to jessies wiggle and giggle class then received a text saying that our friends who already have 3 just had another healthy baby boy the timing was amazing just as I started bleeding.

Ill be back later with a better goodbye if im making one just a bit too raw right now.

Gardenia x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia I'm so sorry to read your news my heart goes out to you and dh take care of yourself and take time to grieve xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia - am so very very sorry, am thinking of you and your DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia, so sorry to hear your results. Please take care of yourself and your DH. Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia I am so sorry to hear your news. Don't make any decisions yet just do your grieving and then you can think more clearly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well what a bitter sweet day on this forum today we all go through so many ups and downs whilst on IVF filled with laughter and tears

Well I finally have some good news just got the call from my FN and its a BFP for me this round HCG at 309 which she said was in the normal range what is normal? They dont want another BT until next Monday but I thought you were supposed to have every second day is this right. I know there is a long road ahead and many milestones yet to cross. Think I have a lot of reading to now do.

Hope everyone else is well today and November holds lots more BFP XOX