ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 78 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OTGIRL - Good luck for EPU today.

LILBIRDY - Thinking of you in the 2ww!! It is sounding promising though. I swear this is the last 2ww im doing. They are hard but they do pass eventually!! I hope you have things to keep you busy ( but not make you tired etc) in the next 5 days? work always helps the days to go faster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thinking of you today gardenia - i have good vibes on this one.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gardenia, truly hope you get a BFP. I need some cheering up and that would be the perfect thing.

Thanks to everyone else for your words of support and hugs - much appreciated. All the best to everyone who is going to EPU and ET in the next few days. Sorry am a bit slack at the moment with personals.

Am just thinking of our next step. DH is taking it pretty hard, as am I BUT you have to move on. Have heard that IVF Australia is starting a new technique for screening eggs for abnormal chromosones before transfer. Have emailed our FS about this and to get his opinion as to whether it would benefit us. I truly think it's an issue with my eggs, as all 11 didn't make it - will keep you posted as to what he says about the new technique.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the results are back and Its a !! im in shock. HCG level is 101 - is that ok? they want me to have another blood test on Thursday. so far so good - please let this one be ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardina - Congratulations thats fantastic Im so happy for you and my DH says well done this is just what this site needs XOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia - that is just awesome news, I am having tears of joy for you and would jump up and down and do a dance had I not been at work. It's made my day - CONGRATULATIONS. And definitely give the rest of us hope....enjoy this moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia OMG !!!!!! That is awesome, I am soooo glad to come home and find that news
    Wow, congrats, best of luck for Thursday !!

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia - that's such awesome news. Well done you!!! There is a website somewhere on here that tells you what the ranges are but from memory yours sounds great!! Im sure everything will be fine. Enjoy the next 8.5 months.

Jenkie - Im so glad you've found a little ray of sunshine at AIVF. Im sure we'd all love to hear about any advances in technique that could help us!! Keep us poste.,

Otgirl - how did you go today?? Lots of nice, high quality eggies I hope. Im following you tomorrow with EPU at 9am.

Lilly40 - Im so glad to hear that your Dad is home. That's certainly a step in the right direction. How long to BT?? I have EPU tomorrow so will be on progynova and
    provera straight after (that's if my memory is right). I hope the lining picks up.

AFM - completely and utterly terrified about EPU tomorrow. I keep having really bad thoughts that there aren't going to be any eggs (even though there were 10 follies on the last scan - still doesnt make me feel better). I feel completely different than the last time. No bloating and no big boobs after trigger. Feel nothing really. And DH has been no help. He just patted me on the tummy and said there are eggs in there, dont worry. Maybe this is the difference between a long down reg and an antagonist cycle. This time has been so quick. Oh well, will just have to wait til tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    gardinea...OMG OMG OMG... thats just the most fantastic news..we so need happy news .....

your beta is a great level... good luck for your next one...lets hope its doubling nicely,,,

TRH..good luck for your EPU tomorrow. Im sure it will be fantastic... my best egg cycle I felt nothing... no symptoms everything was perfect...so lets hope that it is the case for you and you get a lovely bakers dozen... cant wait for you results and fert alert...

jenkie...so sorry about your BFN... stay positive remember the IVF rollercoaster is about obsession and perseverence.. hang in there...think forwards you can do it and it can work.... think of kismet..she had 12 goes before she got her BFP...

Ive just been really busy and spent a weekend away in sydney so Ive been a bit slow on catching up...
    life just plods for me..getting fatter and having heartburn visit me today for the first time..sigh...
    looking forward to my holiday in Nov to NZ to see family...I so need it !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Gardenia- that is very exciting news for us all. you are the 1st to have a BFP since i joined. I am sure your bt will do the right thing and keep increasing. Congrats

Tryingreallyhard- I have felt that way before my last three epus. didnt for the 1st as too excited expecting to be pregnant from first go. Ingnorance was bliss!

Micca- every time I read your post you have been travelling somewhere. You go Girl. Love your energy. How long since you have seen your family?

cheers to all