Closed Thread
Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy - sorry to hear about your BFN but glad you have a plan.

Gardenia - good luck for Monday. I hope you can start a list of success stories.

Tadaaa - I only had 4 eggs with one fertilised the first time. My FS increased my medication following this and I got 6 with 2 fertilised the 2nd time. I am not greedy - one is enough if it is the right one! If your FS is not willing to try other things (I keep going to mine and saying, what about .....) then you should try someone else.

Hoping - yeah for jabbing.

Deeelicious - when is your scan?

TRH - good luck for Friday. When are you having your scan for EPU?

Mum4nay - What do you have to jab on Friday and why do you need a lesson - I presume you have jabbed before!!

Sunny15 - good luck for Friday, I hope your results have changed and you can start your long awaited cycle.

Minibar - good luck tomorrow. I can't imagine what you are feeling today, it must be so exciting as well as very scary.

Hi to anyone I have missed.

AFM - I am currently jabbing two injections twice per day (225 puregon twice per day, orgalutran in am and Luveris in pm) and would have to say I am over it! Every 4th injection seems to hurt like hell and all the others are okay. I am having my scan tomorrow morning so hopefully I won't have to go another day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tadaaa, you most definitely belong and are welcome here. There are women here who produce 25 eggs through to those who are relying on donor eggs. Women who have no kids, women who have multiple kids, no marriages, multiple marriages and many of the other occasional complications that come with living life ! And being norty forty or so.

That's the beauty of this thread, there are so many stories, but we all have the same goal.

I think people are at different stages of TTC and one round is still very early, anything could happen for you this time around.

Where are you currently with jabbing ? Have you had any scans this time yet ? Crossing everything for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies

Lilbirdy - so sorry to read about your BFN my heart goes out to you and your DH. All the ladies are right you are paying for this and you deserve to have the access and information from your FS and FN if you are not they are not providing you the service and support you are paying for. It never hurts to get another opinion and then Im sure you and your DH will decide the best plan of attack for you both.

Sunny15 - so sorry to hear about your cycle dose your FS have a plan of attack on how to deal with this for you. Im of no help to you as never had this happen big hugs for you, hopefully you will have some news soon on your next steps

Tadaaa - my meds have been this cycle 225 puregon in the morning and at night with the antagonist cycle plus vitamins Coenzyme and fish oil, and produced 8 mature folicles with 4 fertililzing and making it to Blast. I seem to have always had 8 mature everytime apart from once when I had 10. What dosage do they have you on my FS seems to think ladies our age should be on the highest dosage.

Gardenia, Hopeing, Deeelicious, Otgirl, Deeelicious, Tryingreallyhard,Mummy4nay- fingers crossed for some great follies for you and good luck with the stabbing and jabbing.

Minibar - wow cant believe your are going to be giving birth tomorrow it feels like yesterday we all cheered for your BFP, good luck to you, DH and your little precious one for tomorrow not that you will need it

Micca hope you will get your second wind of energy soon you must be so estactic at the moment my how this year has flowen by

Hopefully I havent missed anyone apologies if I have Im struggling to catch up.

Well good news my dad is slowly picking up and hopefully one more week and he can go home with daily nurses checking on him to change bandages and bags until he is able to do this himself.

Had two lovely expanded blasts transferred yesterday with two still growing hopefully they lasted over night and we have some to freeze. Trying to be positive as I can but have been in this position too many times before with great blasts and still BFN. But Im praying this time is different and this time I new plan of attack with all the anitbiotics presidinone and asprin to help these two lovely blasts. Hoepfully they are snuggling in right now.

The progesterone gives me insomnia so was tossing and turning DH sat up in bed in a sturn voice to stopp tossing as I could be killing the embryos or they will fall out It gave me a good laugh he wasnt happy I was laughing at him.

Anyway ladies Im also at work seems to be the only time I get to check this thread at the moment but seeing as things are picking up I hope to pop in more regular. Have a great day ladies love to all XOXOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LilLy40, thx for the reply. I don't know wot puregon is but I'm on 450 iu gonal f and 100mg serophene tablets which I took my first tablet yesterday. I start orgalutran on 7th day for 4 days then scan to see if their are any follicles developing. I really don't know much about all of these drugs and what my choices are making this all very difficult. If this fails, I have according to my doctor one more shot at getting me to produce some eggs on a different cycle but if no luck, he said that there would be no chance of me having a kid. I'm 41 which also makes things hard. I was fairly ok before I started taking the drugs again, since I started the 2nd cycle, I've felt extremely depressed, tired and somewhat forgetful ba blah ba blah. Thanks for listening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy, north forty! I love it! Yeah, 40 and proud of it. I started my 2nd cycle yesterday, 450 iu gonad f and 100mg serophene and I'm taking these tablets for the first time. Scan will be on the oct 27th. have had tests and procedures galore and there is nothing wrong with me, my only enemies are my age and my extreme negative thinking. I'm one of those twits who sits and analyses everything till they fall asleep! Hey, between my doc and all the nurses, I'm confused about something. Should you try to conceive naturally as well or give that away for the time being? The doc wasn't very clear and one of the nurses said not to do it. I'm glad to hear just how different and unique everyone's stories are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tadaaaaa - Puregon is another brand of drug supposed to do the same thing as GonalF and stimulate the folicles, funny you should mention that you are on this as I was talking to the lady in the chair beside me yesterday whilst we were waiting to have our legs put in the air and she actualy said that she never responded well on GonalF and her Dr changed her to puregon this time and she had a better result. Maybe you can mention to your dr about trying Puregon instead I think different clinics use the different brands depending on drug reps. Worth a try dont give up just yet maybe try another dr with some other suggestions too. My dr changed me to injections twice a day as he thinks it helps to stimulate the follicles more evenly and better results. Who knows anything is worth a try and discussing with your dr. Hang in there Now I must really do some work before someone notices hehe X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    TADAAA - you do belong here and dont think otherwise! its right you may respond better to Puregon and also foudn lucrin to be a better suppressant then synarel. DHEA also is specifically i was told by my fs for increasing egg numbers in poor responders. ( sorry for that term its the term they use when your body doesnt respond to the meds as quick ).

there is also a poor responders thread you can look at also for help and support but dont you leave here!

LILLY40 - Congrats on 2 lovely blasts being transferred now take it easy and relax. hubby sounds very nurturing so let him look after you. I know how you feel ive had hatching blasts and still a bfn but this time you have prednisole and also baby aspirin so thats great !

(I wish I had prednisole i wonder sometimes if my FS just doesnt care sometimes.)

thanks for the info re progesterone giving insomnia - i had a very similar night and now i know why

OTGIRL - Hope your scan goes well so no more needles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    crashing this thread. Mum4nay if you need assistance with jabbing Im a registered nurse. So if you forget just call me.

TNTbub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

Seems like everything is happening tomorrow. Good luck
    -mum4nay jabbing,
    -otgirl scan
    -Minibar cuddlinga miracle baby within 24 hours

Deelicious- Thanks for the website for single mums will register soon. i too was on 2 injections but only every 2nd day. 600mg gonal f with 900mg pens. The bruises were amazing. Could have done a dot to dot with interesting result

Tadaaaaa- I agree stay on this site. i have only just recently found it and have already learnt so much. I have now bought just about every vitamin known to man from Miccas story of success. My last cycle was fairly poor with 6 immature eggs (one just fertilized after maturing overnight) and this was on a hefty 600 mg gonal f

Lilly40- sticky vibes for 2ww. i wish my FS did blasts but then I think I may end up with nothing to tf.

Lilbirdy- Is your new FS close or do you have to fly there? I would ring and explain that O is due on 4th-5th Nov and see if you can be fasttracked for initial appt or 1st in line for cancellation. Then ring every 3-4 days to see if an opening is available.

Afm- i have also had AF arrive yesterday and a BFN. I have scan next fri for natural frozen cycle of 1 lonely popsicle. I have an appointment on 17th nov with Dr de Ambrosis in brisbane and will look for further treatment there. I dont finish this work contract until first week in dec so dont know if i could time the stim cycle for brisbane or do one last one here if FET in nov BFN I will hopefully get work up there from Jan.
    Cheers
    wannabb (or 2)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, sorry haven't had a chance to log on until now. Wow, heaps happening in the thread, it's hard to keep up. Hope your days today were good. I'm still counting down the days - 6 to go until BT next Wednesday. Have had some weird stuff happening, well maybe not so weird, but as this is my first time I'm not sure. The stuff that comes out with using the crinone has been tinged with blood, pink not brownish old blood. Called clinic they said it would be too early for AF, but could be implantation bleed (fingers crossed) but has anyone else had this??