Closed Thread
Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Micca.....I just sent you a PM regarding royal jelly.

to everyone else.....cant wait to hear all today's news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooz, So excited, what great numbers..........now take care of that precious bundle and i hope you have an uneventful 8 months..

Micca, Goodluck for today, very, very happy for you....amazing you are...and I hope that you also have an uneventful 8 months.....look forward to hearing about your scan..

Heya everyone....
    still a bit wiped out at present for more personals....but thinking of you all..

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi everyone
    well hot from the fanny cam
    dates around 6w1-2days...very inaccurate at this time...IVF dates around 6w4d
    heart beat->119...woohoo great rate

But wait there is more....we found a second yolk sac.... within the gestational sac...so identical twins I think..
    OMG...OMG.....OMG twins.!!!!!!...
    however the second one looks really little so it may be a non viable embryo.... and we could not find a heart beat...so it might not grow...next week will tell...

So its a wait for the next uss next week to confirm its viability...lol I am so not wanting twins... due to complications to twins and maternal health....
    So more waiting...the ultrasonographer could not stop chuckling...as she did the last one ....

so a little freaked....lol... but late implantation and twins could explain the low betas and rapid doubling rate of 38hrs initially....

So stay tuned to the same bat channel and same bat time next week for the repeat scan....

got blood test results as well....to come
    bit freaked after all this, I hope I can concentrate on work
    cheers xxxx
    Last edited by micca; 06-07-2010 at 13:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg Micca I nearly passed out when I read your post twins omg

lol how on earth are you concentrating on work or anything else for that matter, I would be freaking out but excited but scared, sorry not much help am I

Still very very exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny, I haven't had acupuncture for ivf before but maybe I should look into it, anything is worth a shot I need to get the FSH down to even get started, this happens often and then we get past that point and then there are no follicles or maybe one little arrggghhh!!!! A normal cycle with no hiccups would be great!!!!

Hope you get to see your FS tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone
    I'm new here so sorry just to jump in like this. I only just found this thread and wished I had found it before as it would have been a wonderful source of inspiration and support. I just wanted to mention acupuncture for high FSH. I had a massive spike in my FSH levels (went from 11 to 17.5!) and naturally cancelled our planned cycle for that month. Our FS was willing to proceed but warned us we might not get numbers. We didn't want to spend the money or put ourselves through the emotional strain so we decided to wait/sweat it out for the month. I had been doing acupuncture about 1-2 months before but specifically went in for lowering FSH. I also took Vitamin E tablet and Vitamin C. My FSH came down the next month and we ended up with our best numbers - 11 at EPU with 5 at day 5 blastocyst! One transferred and 4 frozen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - I am surprised you can even type with news like that. I would be on the floor gasping for breathe! I understand the "I don't want twins" issue as I am the same but, if it is meant to be, so be it. Whichever way it works out for you, I hope things go well.

Sunny15 -I hope you get your appointment for tomorrow.

Lilbirdy -I hope all went well with your ET and now you can join me on tww!!

Pippy - I hope things are improving for you since the surgery and all you have a successful cycle.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - Still waiting!!! 2 weeks is a long time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi finallyinlove - I am going to look into acupuncture for fsh and wheat tablets too. My level went from 15 to 21 or something crazy like that :cool:

Otgirl - I hope the rest of the 2ww goes quickly, although we all know it doesn't, it is hard to keep busy and distracted. I hope this is the one for you too, we need another BFP here - they do same things happen in three's :fingerscrossed:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jiminy cricket !!! Micca, that is huge news, wow. Your scans and updates have become like an episode of must see tv, but this is real life. Hope things keep progressing nicely, albeit with the possibility of double trouble. Has that chance sunk in or are you just holding out for more info ??

OTgirl, remind me, when is your BT ? I am trying to just 'forget' about things, but prob won't be long before I'm

finallyinlove - welcome !(cute name). That's an amazing turnaround. I have had 3 sessions of accupuncture, including one today after ET. It seemed to help relieve my after effects of EPU (I had large number of eggs collected so very bloated). When do you BT ??

Pippy take care, rest up

Goldy , Sunny minibar kismet - hi, hope you're all well

soclose sounds like accu could be an option, I think for the sake of relaxation and overall health it is definitely worth it and sounds like finallyinlove had success with the same specifics re FSH. I have been in all my accu sessions, it's so relaxing.

deelicious, are you still on track for EPU tomorrow ?? Good luck ! let us know how you get on

lily40 kittym and others waiting for next cycle, wishing for the time to hurry up and pass (but that we all remain the same age hehe)

cilille any updates with your sis ?

winzy, sooz and hi to everyone else, please forgive me if I've forgotten you !

AFM, we just had the one embie transferred today and no others survived for freezing. DH came in and it was his first time inside a room where there's "vee-jay-jay" type stuff going on (his words not mine) but he was my tower of strength. I have a narrow cervix so it took them a bit of mucking about to get the specculum/catheter in. Sorry if that's TMI. However the FS did mention that could be a factor in not conceiving.

Anyway - I'm stoked that we had a nice one (grade 4BB, can anyone shed any light ?? I have googled and seems to be 'good' quality). I realise I am super lucky just to get this far on just my first cycle but there was a tinge of disappointment that others didn't stay strong after we collected 22 and 15 were good on day 3. But goes to show quality is definitively king over quantity - and of course it only takes one so this little one is snuggling in. Cuppa tea and rest on the lounge this arvo
    Last edited by lilbirdy; 06-07-2010 at 16:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lillybirdy, congratulations on being PUPO!!!

Understand your disappointment with numbers, but you have one and you are already showing such a very positive attitude that I’m sure that little one won’t be able to help but snuggle in.

Hope you’re resting well and now you just need to think of ways to help that crazy 2ww fly by.

Hugs Sooz xo