Closed Thread
Page 49 of 78 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wannabb,

Welcome! I'm new as well, only joined last week i think it was.

And Deeelish, good for you going it alone. I'm way impressed

oh woh, i just discovered the up-chuck smilie, a little bit ew.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF just arrived to put me out of my misery.
    Hardly even feel like crying, DH is away for work.
    Bath, chocolate and bed for me.
    Back soon when things are looking a little cheerier.

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy - Im so sorry to hear your news Have you had your BT yet?? Are you sure it's not going to happen this time??? It's awful to hear thet your DH is away when you need him. Have a good cry and get it out of your system!!!

Wannabb - welcome to our happy (and sometimes sad) little group. Im sure you'll find lots of support from the lovely ladies here!! Good luck on your journey.

Tadaa - great to hear about the new job. Not such a great first day but these things happen . I had a fairly heavy AF after my BFN. But it was almost a relief for her to come. I knew I could get on with things. Whats your next step??

Lilly40 - Im so glad to hear that your Dad is feeling better. I completely understand about wanting to give your Dad a grandchild. My mum keeps saying that it's different when your daughter has a baby (not that she'd know.... YET ). I cant wait for that. My mum and dad will both go crazy when our little one is finally here.

AFM - had another scan today. Have 15 or so follies with the lead follie at about 10mm which is the perfect size. Have 5 more days of stimming so should be 20mm by then. The girls at the FS clinic are now madly trying to find someone to do the EPU and ET next week as FS is away at a fertility conference. He told me today that when he gets back I'll be pregnant. God I hope he's right!!! I've got my positive head back on now and am already starting to get my hopes up...again. I hope it's all for a great end result.

Hi to everyone I've missed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya Trying,
    I start the drug addict thing all over again today. I start with the pen injection for 8 days plus that clomid tablet thingy which ive never tried before, then the orgalutran injections for 4 days. I heard that clomid can make you quite sick. I'm not all that positive about ivf for me unfortunatelysince first round only yielded 4 mature follicles and out of that only 1 mature egg that happened to be abnormal. Everyone else here I think is fairing much better than I, even their first cycles yielded a reasonable amt of eggs to work with. As ive said before I don't think my doctor holds much hope out for me either. Have a good day, Trying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy, so sorry to hear AF has arrived. Such a hard day for you and disappointing - am so sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone in the 2ww the best of luck and I hope that everything works and their are heaps more successes on this thread.

Also to let you all know that I saw my obs yesterday and I am very swollen and have protein in my urine so he has decided to deliver bubs on Friday, I will be 37 weeks and 1 day so I guess that's good timing.

Here's some for all of you nad I will be checking your progress when I get home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minibar, that is so exciting your bub is arriving on Friday - congratulations in advance. I'm in the TWW so just counting down the days and keeping my fingers crossed. All the very best for Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilybirdy...... ducking duck duck duck....!!!!!!!!!!

Im so sorry to hear your BFN...sob...
    I hope that you can take the time to help your soul heal and grieve...

I know you probably feel fed up and useless and that its hopeless..dont give up... your a strong person and your dream will happen, its just a harder road that everyone else and when you do succeed it will be worth every effort

Thanks
    Reviews
    minibar... bummer on developing pre-eclampsia.....Im sure you will deliver a very healthy baby... only a week before she will be in your arms.
    Rest up take it easy,..cant wait to see the photos...

Thanks
    Reviews
    It looks like my cycle is going to be cancelled before I could even start it. My estrogen is still at 510 (should be under 350), so the clinic started talking about cancelling. Another blood test on Friday to see if it has come down.

Im so upset at the moment....Ive been waiting 5 months, doing everything that I should be doing and I still dont get to play!!

Will be back after a good cry in the shower.

PS: Lilbirdy