ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement and information that you have given to me since I joined earlier in the week. I have to say that you all have made me feel welcome, definitely no longer alone in this and encouraged that although I didn't fair so well first time round that there are better things for me to come! All the best to all of you!

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tryingreallyhard, I'm taking fresh Royal Jelly, tastes shocking but some ppl do is take it with a spoonful of honey, or mix it in fruit juice, the latter works better for me. I was wondering about taking coenzyme Q10. I'm already taking dhea and folic acid in addition to the jelly CO Q10 might be an idea as well. I'm going to try fertility yoga next week, I shall let everyone here know how I fair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny15, I like some of the acronyms, they're a bit funny! Thanks for letting us know some of the meanings. I have read quite a bit on the net, my doc said to be a bit wary about what you read on the net. Would you be able to recommend any useful sites?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen, you have a good weekend, too.
    P.S. this smilie looks like he's ironing the side of his head. Not to worry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all, just heard from my clinic. ET is schedule for 9am tomorrow - am feeling a bit aprehensive about it all. We lost 1 emb over night, so still 6 doing their stuff, clinic was really positive and supportive about tomorrow and what they were looking for with the regard to the "ONE". So fingers crossed.....

Hope everyone has lovely weekend also and do something nice just for you and pamper yourselves - a little bit of self indulgence always helps I think. Thanks again for all your encouraging words and support and as always wishing you all the very best with your cycles. Will keep you posted as to how we are progressing after ET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaaaa View Post
    Hi Jen, you have a good weekend, too.
    P.S. this smilie looks like he's ironing the side of his head. Not to worry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenkie View Post
    Morning all, just heard from my clinic. ET is schedule for 9am tomorrow - am feeling a bit aprehensive about it all. We lost 1 emb over night, so still 6 doing their stuff, clinic was really positive and supportive about tomorrow and what they were looking for with the regard to the "ONE". So fingers crossed.....

Hope everyone has lovely weekend also and do something nice just for you and pamper yourselves - a little bit of self indulgence always helps I think. Thanks again for all your encouraging words and support and as always wishing you all the very best with your cycles. Will keep you posted as to how we are progressing after ET.
    Jenkie, 6 is still great ! All the best with your ET and then you can join me and others in 2ww madness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jenkie - good luck tomorrow and hopefully you will have a heap to freeze as well.

Sunny15 - I hope AF comes along soon, the waiting is such a pain.

Lilbirdy - I hope you are coping with the TWW okay.

Hi to everyone else - I am a bit behind at the moment.

AFM - AF finally came today - woohoo - only a week late. I will start jabbing tomorrow (not that I enjoy that but at least I am doing something).

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best Jenkie.
    P.S. - and, oh my god, i just realised what AF so allow me to just iron the other side of my head

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh sorry Mum4nay, I forgot to respond to you. I am from Melbourne. Hows about yourself?