Closed Thread
Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.

Just wanted to share that I got a big fat negative today, so am shedding yet more tears and seriously contemplating ending our quest for a baby. Will drown my sorrows tonight and see how I feel tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your news Jen. Things always look different with a hangover!!

I hope whatever you decide, you will be able to move on with the knowledge that you made the right decision for you and you DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jen42 and Mum4Nay - So very very sorry to hear your news. Lots of hugs and kisses. Look after yourselves....cry lots, grieving is healthy. Jen, I hope you get some direction after the tears and a heart to heart with DH. Thinking of you both.

Just a quick post, will pop in later.

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Jen42. I also hope that after lots of tears that you and your DH come up with a great plan for your future. I'm so sorry it didn't go your way. Thinking of you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen42 and mum4nay, to both of you. I'm so sorry to hear your news. I hope this next cycle brings the BFP's your waiting for.

Otgirl, I hope AF stops mucking around and comes to visit you. She can be such a pain in the butt when she doesn't turn up when expected. Sending AF your way.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Started sniffing on Sunday and will stop the pill on Thursday. I have a BT next Monday and hopefully will start jabbing on Tuesday next week. Let's see if it all works out like that.

Have a great night, girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh jen...Im so sorry to hear about your BFN..we seem to have too many of them on this thread at the moment and thats just not fricken fair....
    I hope that you can take the time to grieve and heal your soul....

Penny... so sorry to read about your BFN as well I hope that you can too grieve and I hope that your frostie is going to be the one...Im shore Dr W will be doing everything in his power to get you pregnant...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh guys, I'm so so sorry to hear about your BFNs. This is a ******* of a process that is for sure.

There is not too much that anyone can say to help you feel better just know that you always have support and ears/eyes to vent here. Take care, have some lovely glasses of wine and let time heal things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Thanks for the hugs - it was only the preg test prior to sniffing that was neg - think I would have keeled over and died of shock if it was positive due to natural causes so no tears lost!!

Jen42 - sorry to hear your news - this process Suxs! Bugger, bugger.... hope you are okay today and feeling a little brighter with whatever you decide for the future - but you don't have to make big life decisions just yet when you're feeling crappy (or hungover!!).

Hoping4more - we're on similar timetables... I started sniffing last Sat - injections due to start next Friday so we'll be cycle buddies - yay

We need some BFP's around here... a sad day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, am new to the forum - just posted IVF @ 40. It's nice to know that we (me 40, DH 50)are alone on this journey at this age. Had egg collection yesterday, 11 in total. As of this morning, 7 fertilised with a possibility of another one and 3 lost. This is our first and probably only try at IVF. ET is to take place on Saturday so we've got everthing crossed that we get there...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jenkie

Welcome to the world of IVF. Everyone on this thread knows exactly what you are going through. 11 eggs with 7, maybe 8 fertilised is a great result. Good luck with ET on Saturday. I hope they are able to freeze some for you just in case. We are due some more good news on this thread so hopefully it can come from you.