Closed Thread
Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooz that is fantastic news. Good luck for the 20th. I will keep everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooz, I am so so happy for you, I truly am, this is the best news Enjoy being pregnant, you deserve it so much

You and Micca are going to be my inspiration when I feel like giving up on this

Thanks
    Reviews

Default congratulations

Sooz - Congratulations. Wonderful news. I love your approach of enjoying it in the present.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sooz – Congratulations on being officially PREGNANT. I am so very very happy and excited for you. One 2WW down and another to go for ultrasound.....Im sure it will go a lot quicker than the last 2WW for you. Keep all those positive POAS’s around for good luck. Well done, its wonderful news.

Soclose – I have been doing a bit of searching and reading about high FSH…..you may already know this, but I have read that there is some evidence that acupuncture can lower FSH. Sorry if you already know, but thought I would mention it just in case.

Lilbirdy – Good luck for ET tomorrow…..lets us know how you go.

Pippy – Wow, that is a lot to take in for you. I never knew just how much damage that endo could do. Sorry it was not better news for you after the op. I hope that you get the answers that you want from your FS this week and they are able to use your left ovary…..I have my fingers crossed for you.

Otgirl – Good to hear your had a good time in Tassie and it took your mind off the 2WW a little. When is your BT?

Deeelicious – That is great folly numbers…..heaps better than your last try. Good luck for EPU on Wednesday….lets us know how you go?

I am Goldy – Good luck for your BT tomorrow. Did your clinic have any suggestions on the spotting…..here’s hoping that you get your BFP.

Cillile – Your sister sounds like such a wonderful person......it also sounds like you have a lot of decision making to go through. It’s a wonderful opportunity and I hope it all works out for you.

Lilly40 – That blasted AF....hope it turns up very soon. Waiting is frustrating, isn’t it? I think my FS is going to tell me that I will have to wait until AF has been and gone for my hysteroscopy.

Micca – Good luck for your ultrasound tomorrow……I hope you get a real strong heartbeat.

AFM
    Today’s appointment with FS got postponed…..hopefully I am in on Wednesday to see him. I really think he is going to say that I need to wait for AF before he can perform the hysteroscopy.

On another note…..I have lost 2.1 kgs this past week and Micca you will be proud to hear that all my fruit was eaten and none grew into experiments.

I paid $6700 for my IVF (not including ICSI) and got $4420 back from Medicare.

Take care all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SOOZ Oh my god thats fantastic congratulations what great numbers you got too. You must have a strong healthy little one you in there. I told DH and he is also estatic and said to say well done and has been walking around saying thats fantastic isnt it. You and micca have made him so positive and you have both given us some hope for our next cycle. Good luck for the Ultra sound not that you will need it and as DH says well done XOX

Micca good luck tomorrow I will be thinking of you

Lilbirdy also good luck for the transfer tomorrow for you from the sounds of it your may have more than 1 jumping up to pick and hopefully in two weeks time we will have some more great news from you.

Sunny15 congrats on the weight loss I do hope that you get some much needed answers on Wednesday. My cost includes everything except for the syneral and hospital fees which is covered by my private health insurance

Pippy you have been through so much Im thinking of you and hopefully you can cycle again with the left ovary

Otgirl hang in there not long to go now for ur BT hopefully you havent hit the insaine train yet.

Goldy good luck with Beta tomorrow crossing everything for you too

Soclose how are you going where are you upto with your journey.

Chillie, Deelicious hope you are both ok.

To everyone on this thread my best wishes for you.

Have a great night ladies once again to all the graduates FANTASTIC I cant stop smilling and thinking how great all of us women are love to all XOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    sooz.....woohoo....that is such a good beta...you should feel great.
    And your progesterone is fabulous. Anything over 450 ensures a high viability pregnancy.... woohooo......

you and me babe...leading the next wave of BFPs......

Lilibirdy... good luck for your little blasties... I hope you have 2 lovely ones to transfer.

Goldy good luck for your Beta tomorrow xxx I hope the spotting is just the progesterone causing vaginal irritation.

Im so tired so I apologise for no personals... Ive just finished a 13hr work day and I am exhausted....
    time for bed shortly.
    Ill update the cycle list tomorrow as well...
    Nervous about the uss and blood test.... such a verteran IVF barbie I am...lol..lol.. I wish I was blissfully ignorant and not have the wealth of knowledge behind me....
    lol..lol... just got a few more weeks to survive... then I might let myself enjoy being pregnant...

xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    SOOZ - congratulations - great levels too, I hope you get the best birthday present ever and hear a strong from your little cherub. For my tummy I used some skin care products I sell & this was an oil blend, so I can PM you some info if you like. It's not recommended to massage anything into your tummy until you are 14 weeks though, but you probably wouldn't be growing much by then anyway.

Micca - good luck tomorrow, I'm sure everything will be fine

A big hello to everyone else, sending you loads of & for where ever your stage may be. This thread is getting huge, I still haven't caught up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    awesome nooz sooz, well done !!!!!!!!

I am turning in to hopefully get a restful night, be back in a day or two to see how everyone's getting on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much everyone for all your kind and encouraging responses. I’ve been so lucky to have stumbled across this thread;. It has been a god send being able to share with everyone the joys and sorrows of IVF……, and look forward to sharing more as we all continue on this crazy journey. I hope it continues to be a source of strength for all that stumble across it as I know it has been for me.

Now for some personals and away with the mushy stuff.

Micca – I hope you rest well. I read something interesting in my pregnancy book yesterday which said that ”despite there currently being little evidence on the outside that you’re busily building a baby, plenty of exhausting work is going on inside. In some ways your pregnant body is working harder when you’re resting than a non-pregnant body is when running a marathon – only you’re not aware of the exertion”, so Micca rest away, you’re more than entitled to it. – there’s some heavy duty work going on in that body of yours. Good luck with your uss and blood test tomorrow, can’t wait to hear of your progress.

Lilly40 – thanks for your special words, and say thanks to DH for piping up too. “Well done” for sharing and caring with you… so nice to hear a bit of feedback from a DH. Keep up the positive thoughts, it makes such a big difference.

Sunny15 – good on you – 2.1kg loss in a week is brilliant. I hope your appointment comes through for Wednesday so you can get some answers real soon. It's shaping upt to be a very busy week on this thread….. and yes, I have still got my pile of 5 positive POAS sitting on our bathroom bench, and think I might take up your suggestion of keeping them there for good luck!

Cillile – thanks for the congats – looking forward to hearing how you progress with that wonderful sister of yours.

SoClose – what a wonderfully positive way to think – keep taking inspiration from anywhere you can. It's such a great way to keep you strong. Thinking of you lots.

Otgirl – what a great idea going away to speed up the 2ww. Hope this week goes as quickly for you. Wow, so much is happening on this thread.

Pippy – I’m so sorry you've had such a difficult time with your cyst removal, it sounds just terrible. You are remarkably strong to have gone through all oof that. So relieved to hear your FS is still talking about you cycling and trying through your left ovary; I have everything crossed for your appointment with her end of the week.

Lilbirdy – PUPO tomorrow! PUPO tomorrow! PUPO tomorrow! – YAY How exciting. Good luck for ET tomorrow.

Minibar, thanks so much for the congratulations, Goldy, all the best for tomorrow’s BT

Kismet, thanks so much and yes, if you could PM me that would be great. I would PM you, but I haven’t figured out how to do that yet.

Big hugs to all, Sooz xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca best of luck for today