ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 78 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, Lilibirdy!! That does sound confusing.... but 50% take home baby rate sounds pretty good! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen, I'm ashamed to admit, DH and I just completed THREE years worth of tax. We were living o/s for a while, got married in the middle there somewhere and have slightly complex returns so someone else is doing it, but talk about procrastination. At least it gives your mind something else to focus on ! And a great sense of satisfaction when it's done too. Hope you're feeling ok, how was accu ? I have an appt tomorrow.

TRH -- Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, you're always a day awaaaaaaaaaayyyy ! What time are you BTing ???

hoping, tomorrow is also a D day of sorts for you, hope you get everything sorted with the clinic and on track achieving that bfp !

mum4nay
    , good luck to you on Saturday !!!

Hi to all you other lovely ladies

Eat/Pray/Love, I really enjoyed the book and DH and I recently took a trip to Bali where it was filmed so looking forward to seeing the movie. Might be with a GF or SIL rather than DH though

So we transferred today after all. One in my own incubator and 7 in the freezer, all 'very good quality' embies I am told. DH is really not keen on two transferred because he's petrified of me carrying twins (I'm little, low blood pressure etc.). I decided I would go with his wishes, I think if there's a next time, I will push for two though.

So, as my updated sig now says, I'm officially in the madhouse !! My clinic has now started provided HCG tests to do at home so I test in 15 days. I do have the option of going in for BT so shall see. Wish me luck !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy, and lots of for a lovely little sticky emby. Hope your TWW goes speedingly quick and look forward to hearing of a wonderful BFP in two weeks time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick note to wish luck to those having BT tomorrow. I have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy, congratulations! Enjoy being PUPO, hope your beautiful embie snuggles in nice and tight. 7 frosties is great as well. Hope the TWW flies by and that you stay chilled and busy.

TRH - good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you.

Penny - good luck for your BT, not sure if it is tomorrow or over the weekend.

to everyone.

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy - good luck with your little one on board.

Thanks Jen42. Im not feeling confident at all. I POAS'd today and it was a big, fat negative. I called the clinic to make an appointment for next week (I needed a new plan) and the nurse said not to give up hope as she had a lady just yesterday who tested neg on a HPT and got a BFP. Im not holding my breath though. Not sure whether to go to work tomorrow. It was bad enough today and it was only an HPT. I want to do another full stim cycle while I still have eggs left (thanks Frostysmum - I never would have thought of that!!) rather than use the frosties. I'll have to see what FS says.

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    TRH – damn that negative…but please don’t give up hope, there is still a chance. BT just might reveal a nice surprise. If not, unleash on a debaucherous weekend like AndyGee and then surface on the other side looking towards your new plan/direction. Thinking of you.

Jen42 – Thanks for your diet info. The beach is wonderful for relaxing, isn’t it. How are you coping….only 4 more sleeps….its probably not helping that we are counting down the sleeps. I am not sure why FS didn’t go for the Colorado Protocol….he has been so receptive to other ideas and suggestions, all he said was ‘I don’t think you need it…..yet’.

Lilbirdy – Congratulations on being PUPO. 7 frosties is a great result. Rest up and I hope the TWW doesn’t send you too mad. Bribe your little embie….promise the world if it would only settle in and hang around with mum.

Hoping4More – it sounds like FN is handling it sensibly….she will be up to date or current with your case and hopefully both FS and FN have discussed and maybe debated your next protocol. Are you armed with questions for her?

Hi to everyone else. How are you all.

AFM
    I am really enjoying reading ‘Eat Pray Love’…..I can really identify with her in parts. She made Italian food sound amazing. We couldn’t get into the charity showing this evening, so we have put it off until next week….it will give me enough time to finish the book, Im only up to her time in India.

I have read back on some posts and picked up on how different our clinics are. I think I must have a really easy going, very approachable clinic. My first cycle coincided with Easter this year and I had my EPU and ET on public holidays. I have also had scans and blood tests on a Saturday too. I always have the same FS and he always has time for me, he is never rushing me out the door. I can always get through to an FN, in fact, two of the FN’s have gone through IVF, so I find they can really identify with what we are going through. I even had a follow up phone call from my FN the day after my BFN to see if I was okay. The Embryologist kept us up to date with how our embryos were going and even rang me after the BFN to discuss the quality and grading of eggs, sperm and embryos. I cant complain about my clinic….very different story when I approached the other clinic in town. But I just cant get passed my FS not being enthusiastic about the Colorado Protocol…..I should just suck it up and stop dwelling on it.

Time for reading again....enjoy your evening everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TRH - so sorry to hear about your POAS, but don't give up hope yet. Even the story from the clinic tells you not to give up yet. Hope you sleep tonight and get the phone call earlier than later so you don't have to spend too much of the day waiting to hear. You need to be kind to yourself tomorrow, and if that means taking the day off work, then I think you should. It's funny how we start planning the next cycle even before the current one is over (I'm doing that at the moment too), but it does help to get us over the heart-ache of a BFN. Take care of yourself - will wait to hear your news tomorrow.

Sunny - your clinic sounds sensational - I certainly wouldn't be leaving. I think you need to gently work on your FS about the Colorado protocol....

A quick post as I am off to bed, hello to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TRH...hang in there... it aint over until the beta...!!
    and remember me if I had POASed at 14dpo I would have had a BFN... as my beta was really low.. 84 at 17dpo...so hang in there... fingers crossed for some good news. Jens advice sounds pretty good.

lilbirdy...woohoo you are PUPO... with a grade 1 embie on board ...lets hope that everything works for you. And how reassuring is it to have 7 frosties... so welcome to the 2ww...

sunny your clinic is truely amazing.. I understand you wanting to stick with them... I would maybe have a quiet talk with the FS and say im 40 here I think that I really need an aggressive protocol now and now 3 cycles down the road... talk to him about your fears and see if you can talk him around to the colarado protocol... if not its easy to get antibiotics and steroids from your GP and they do no harm other than increase your chances of implantation.

I had a huge day today.. the 20 week scan went great.. the sonographer was lovely she even did some 4D pictures for me which is beyond duty as I had the scan at the fetal unit in the public hospital..I got heaps of pics so Ill put some on the album tomorrow.
    I did a bit of shopping and are now the owner of a pram and carseat..eeeekkk I guess I must be pregnant.!!!!. I also picked up some bits and pieces that I promised babette when she was an embie..lol..
    Babette is kicking vigoursly and I can now feel it on the outside... its really freaky when she rolls over..and pretty reassuring at the same time.
    I so hope we have some BFPs to keep me company... fingers crossed for TRH and lilbirdy...

so exhausted Ill do a few more personals tomorrow..

Thanks
    Reviews
    TRH - good luck for today.

Micca - great news about the 20 weeks scan, can you relax a little more now? It must be so hard once you get pregnant, to get through all the next steps before you can really relax and enjoy the pregnancy. So exciting that you can now feel babette, must make it feel real.

Lilbirdy - how are you feeling? Have you recovered from your EPU. It is so easy to ignore doing your tax, even when I do tend to get good returns! I agree, it is good when it is done.

Mum4nay - I am the master of prostrastination as well!

Hoping - good luck for today. Let us know how you go.

AFM - I think I am out of the race, but as you all say it's not over till the BT, but the pain I have now is pretty severe (I get bad pain with the adenomyosis). Worst thing is that I have to put up with the pain it for at least another 5 days - I don't seem to get AF until I stop using the crinone which wouldn't be till Monday's BT. I am trying to be positive, but deep down I know it is over. Good news is that in my very very teary state last night, I managed to convince DH to try again (didn't take too much convincing). Might take your suggestions ladies and book in with Wazza - he seems to be helping so many ladies, it has to be worth one more shot (even though I said that last time!).

Hello to everyone else

Jen