Closed Thread
Page 32 of 78 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    great news Jen!!! Good luck tomorrow - I'm away for a few days but will be thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    jen42...fantastic news on the embies.. they are real survivors.. lets hope that you get 2 to freeze... you give us mature ladies lots of hope with eggs like that...
    fingers crossed for some fabulous blasts tomorrow.xxxxxx
    my last cycle I chose blasts and it worked for me...so I will be hoping and hoping for you....

TRH... fantastic news on the embies you must be feeling very very happy...lets hope that you have a couple of frosties..xxxxxx

lilybirdy... how did the scan go monday... I hope you had a great result.. fingers crossed for lots of healthy eggs...

loulou..
    . yay for starting the stimming its all getting close now.. only 2 sleeps until your folllie scan and BT on friday..lets hope its great.

mum...lets hope that the prednisone works... Im convinced it did for me... fingers crossed for you this cycle..

PennyPC.
    . if you are reading good luck for your donor egg cycle about to happen ? this week or next.. lets hope that you get lots of embies and some frosties...

Thanks
    Reviews
    jen and trh, I have all crossed for you that those embies are sitting in their little dish (or wherever they live) doing this and ready to jump in and snuggle in when the time is right.

I had massively high E2 yesterday and clinic called back for a scan, I didn't get a final count but I think I have around 15 eggs (I had mild OHSS last time) - but great news in that there were 3-4 around 14mm, and then some 13mm and 12mm. Scan again tomorrow so add another 2mm and then EPU on Friday, I should get a good haul over 17mm. Here's hoping they're healthy.

Back for more personals later. xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Hump day over ! Hope your weeks are going okay.

cilille, how are you going in the tww ? I can't remember exactly when your test date is, hope you are feeling okay ??

andygee, how about you ? Still a bit loopy in tww ?? Yucky doodle I hate it ... but what can you do ??? Are you about 11dpet now ??

OTgirl, how you going ? AF reared her head yet ?? Any more thoughts on possibility of donor eggs ? I don't know anything about that option but seems there is quite a bit around on the interwebz as a starting point for research.

micca, how's your little bubba coming along ? Time seems to be going really quickly as an interested bystander, I guess you're around 19 weeks now ? Weird how 19 weeks seems to go quite quickly and two week wait goes forever (19 weeks probably hasn't gone quick for you though !) Are you knackered or coping okay with the workload of carrying bubba and actually working ??

mum4nay, for whenever you're back from being away. Hope stims are all going okay

Sunny, I looked back over your plan for next cycle (very exciting for you) -- thinking you're on provera right now ? I am really not experienced enough in this game to give you an opinion on your protocol but the vitamins sound like they'd ward off any baddies and promote all the goodies !!! How are you feeling in yourself ?

lilly40, hoping4more, pennypc, sooz
    how are you all?

soclose where are you ? I think you were jabbing last I read

Hi to everyone else !!

AFM, scan this morning and stress this afternoon. I have 31 follies, best is 16mm, with some others 15mm was hoping for Fri EPU, but FS thinks eggs aren't quite right. BUT ... clinic doesn't do EPU on weekend, and it's public holiday so now I'm looking at Tuesday. I am freaking about OHSS. They're winding down the puregon for next two days but I am p**ed off that the long weekend (and my clinic) put such a dent in the plan. Grrrrr. Another scan Friday so will take it easy and keep the liquids and protein up over the long w/e.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies.

Lilbirdy - I don't think I have ever been in that situation with EPU - I know they don't do them on weekends but I would have thought they would on public holidays. 31 follies is great, though, but I can understand your concern for OHSS. Rest easy and drink lots of water. I would hope that the clinic wouldn't delay it if it wasn't good for you but as you have had mild OHSS before, you think they would be extra careful.

Tryingreallyhard - how are you coping in the TWW? When is your b/t? How are you feeling?

Louloulabelle - how you are going? How is the jabbing?

Mum4nay - hope you have gone somewhere nice to relax for a couple of days.

Micca - how many did you transfer to get your BFP? How are you feeling? As Lilbirdy says, time goes quickly when you are the bystander. When is your 20 week scan?

Andygee/Cililie - any news? How are you both feeling?

Otgirl - any sign of AF?

Sunny15 - how are you? Getting closer to cycling?

Minibar - you are getting very close now - how are you feeling?

Sooz07 - hope you are well and enjoying your pregnancy.

Lily40 - how are you going?

to anyone I have missed.

AFM - I had 2 blasties transferred yesterday, acupuncture before and after (bliss) and happily spent last night on the couch. Plan to spend the next couple of days not doing much, then will get up and about next week. Waiting to hear on the other 2 embies today to see if they go to blasties and if they can be frozen. I have a quick question - can I continue taking CoQ10 during the TWW?

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call 22nd sept

Limbo Land

Waiting for AF
    hoping4more
    Mum4nay
    Lilly40

Sunny15
    OTgirl

Pill Popping

Sniffing

Jabbing
    Lilbirdy
    Louloulabelle

EPU

ET

FET

TWW
    Andygee
    Cillile
    Tryingreallyhard
    Jen42

Hugs needed
    Everyone doing it !!! cause you are all amazing strong superwomen

Graduates!
    Minibar - due date 11/11/2010
    Sooz07 - due date 11/03/11
    Micca - EDD 25 feb 2011...a little girl
    Anxious - due date 02/11/10

Just wanted to update our roll call to try and keep up with everyone. Sorry if I have missed you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    jen42... woohoo you are on the crazy train to loopyville... 2 blasties are great....woohoo tooot tooot... sounds like everything has gone great for you lets hope it ends in a BFP..xxx.
    lets hope your remaining ones make it to freeze... that lab of yours is amazing.
    I transferred 2 blasts with my successful cycle.

lilbirdy...wow 31 eggs you are the follie queen... I got 22 eggs last cycle and thought that was bad enough...
    bugger about your clinic I understand your frustrations as my clinic only did transfers mon,wed,frid.. and not public holidayss..of course all my cycles coincided for public holidays.. one of the reasons I will change clinics for the next round. lets hope that you get some mature eggs and a good fert report... hydralyte is really good for you at the moment as well..

andy, chillile, trying ..hows the loopy train going.. hope you are all hanging in there...

well life is just plodding along Ill be 19weeks tomorrow.. work continues with hours that are probably too long. and I find that I am often exhausted more after work. Ive gained about 4kg so far... about 1kg a month.. sigh... my bump is now not really hidable although Im still wearing my work clothes...just down to my pants with big waists. although people are funny some say oo your really showing and some say ooh you are really good. I think that I am really just thickening all around the middle rather than poking out the front.
    I will be using my bellyband and button extender real soon...lol.
    Ive got my morphology scan next week and then I might think about buying some baby stuff... slowly feeling more relaxed about the pregnancy especially as babettes movements are becoming more obvious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    micca, quick one, did you have to wait out a day or so with the clinic closed ? If you had to wait, did you tend to grow more follies, or did they improve in size/maturity ? Or both ? Not sure if remember back then !

I am also changing clinics if this one isn't successful, purely because of these limitations, and the fact that I missed out on a whole month due to them being full.

You have frosties, right ? Can you take your frosties with you to the new clinic ? I'm assuming so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Sorry, just a quick me post before I catch up on all the goss.

Still waiting for AF who doesn't seem to want to visit me this month. FN just rang me to see if I was still wanting to go ahead with things this cycle because I'm supposed to have rung her when AF arrived. Which she didn't so if AF doesn't come by tomorrow morning I am going in for a BT to check my hormone levels. Not really sure what will come of that. I'm supposed to be doing the pill and all that again, like last cycle, but if AF doesn't arrive soon we could miss out on another month. Hopefully AF gets here or this BT gives them something to go by. FN said that we might be able to start anyway, depending on the BT. Here's hoping.

Now it's time for me to go and catch up on all the recent goss. Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilbirdy... they tended to go to EPU early rather than wait..which peeved me quite a bit...also their lab was not very good in their culture rates and methods. On top of that you would never know if you had anything to transfer until you arrived for FET as they never rung you...which is just un-necessary cruelty and negligence to me.
    You can take your frosties where ever you choose... often it just costs you around $500-900 for the transport

hoping
    ... bummer about AF not arriving.lets hope that that your bt is good, they often just start you on the BFP anyway because it will suppress you then produce AF...